Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Adama J Adama Pay Defaulted Investor's Funds - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Adama J Adama Pay Defaulted Investor's Funds (605 Views)

Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me / 10 Things You Don’t Know About Adama J. Adama, CEO Of Farm4me / F-joshfad Company Ltd Have Defaulted From Paying Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adama J Adama Pay Defaulted Investor's Funds by Zain007(m): 3:38am On Jan 30, 2022
Adama J Adama is owing several investors long overdue payments through his multiple investment schemes (Farm4me, Viablex and Ceepas) to the tune of billions of naira since last year October, when things took a different turn when investors could no longer access their capitals and ROIs on the platform.. All communication channels to reach him and staffs of his enterprises were blocked and also the office outlets in their several locations has been closed down by them while investors are left to state of helplessness with no hope for getting back their money in sight as they have not been responding to the investors enquiries and only using automated responses while claiming system issues as excuse for months now.

All that is needed now is for Adama J Adama to have all the investors being owed paid asap as they are running out of patience while being subjected to several forms of difficulty by them not having access to their funds of which each and every individual has plans to utilise for, as there is a contract of agreement in place binding on Adama J Adama (Farm4me, Viablex and Ceepas) to have the investors paid as at when due.

All Farm4me, Ceepass and Viablex investors being owed are implored to sign this petition. Thanks

CC: mynd44 Lalasticala Puskin please help me push this to front page. My heart bleeds when i see some people trying to scam others of their hard earned money.

Sign the Petition here: https://www.change.org/p/adama-j-adama-farm4me-pay-defaulted-investor-s-funds

1 Like

Re: Adama J Adama Pay Defaulted Investor's Funds by sonofElElyon: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2022
But they are still advertising on nairaland !!!

1 Like

Re: Adama J Adama Pay Defaulted Investor's Funds by Tikobanidi: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Zain007:
Adama J Adama is owing several investors long overdue payments through his multiple investment schemes (Farm4me, Viablex and Ceepas) to the tune of billions of naira since last year October, when things took a different turn when investors could no longer access their capitals and ROIs on the platform.. All communication channels to reach him and staffs of his enterprises were blocked and also the office outlets in their several locations has been closed down by them while investors are left to state of helplessness with no hope for getting back their money in sight as they have not been responding to the investors enquiries and only using automated responses while claiming system issues as excuse for months now.

All that is needed now is for Adama J Adama to have all the investors being owed paid asap as they are running out of patience while being subjected to several forms of difficulty by them not having access to their funds of which each and every individual has plans to utilise for, as there is a contract of agreement in place binding on Adama J Adama (Farm4me, Viablex and Ceepas) to have the investors paid as at when due.

All Farm4me, Ceepass and Viablex investors being owed are implored to sign this petition. Thanks

CC: mynd44 Lalasticala Puskin please help me push this to front page. My heart bleeds when i see some people trying to scam others of their hard earned money.

Nice one. By now he ought to have started paying the investors as promised in his communication few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Adama J Adama Pay Defaulted Investor's Funds by zik4ever: 3:43pm On Apr 24
No feedback?

(1) (Reply)

Is Piggyvest Legit Earn Up To 3k Daily / What / Hala Naija!!! Let Ur Voice Be Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.