Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What (595 Views)

Betting Has Helped Me / Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Sports Betting: The Success Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What by Rincrys: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: What by Rincrys: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: What by Rincrys: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: What by minato12: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rincrys:
So after I left secondary school my uncle gave me a laptop because I told him I wanted to do programming. I started learning and in 2021 I got a project idea to do. I worked on the project for several months tho and after everything I wanted to host my project. I didn't want to ask my uncle for money in case the project wasn't a success. So because of that I started gambling to raise money. I was able to raise some money, but that was when I realized the project was complicated and needed much more than the amount I raised and some permissions. I abandoned the project and programming as a whole and continued gambling. I didn't have much success in gambling either as I lost everything. I started using loans to play. First was this palmpay flexi, I would lose and lose and lose, then when I finally get a win, I would use all my winnings to pay up loan.
It got to a point I started using the 90K my uncle asked me to keep for him to gamble too. I lost almost all the money and needed ways to get the money I've used back. So a friend advised me to stake higher on lower odds which I did and was successful. I got back the 70K I've used from the money and I started gambling with loans again. The second time I was also lucky as I got back the 80K I've used from my uncle's money and loans.
That didn't teach me a lesson. I started again and that was when the season ended and there were barely good games to bet on, but I went ahead and wasted all of my uncles 90K and about 100K from loan companies. Currently the money I'm owing now is over 190K, plus my little sister's 6K that she asked me to keep for her. I have nothing left on me. I've downloaded almost every other loan app on the play store and they keep declining me. My uncle might ask for his 90K anytime, some of my loans are already coming due, my sister might call me for her 6K soon because she is in school. I don't have nothing on me. I'm full of regrets, regret of knowing what is called gambling, regret of leaving programming.
My question right now is, do I tell my uncle what I've gotten myself into, if he finds out, it will be horrible for me and my mom will find out too and that will be the worst thing that will happen to me my entire life. She has been struggling to raise me and my sister all alone. My dad doesn't care about us, he can go years without calling us. He is in the village with his new wife. I don't know what to do right now. If anyone has suggestions of where I can get money to pay back this debts I'll be grateful. The loan companies are already calling me for loans that will be due on the 10th of this month. I've never been this down in life. I've made up my mind to leave gambling and never return and go back to my programming. But I need ways to pay back this money and be free. Wish I saw the future, wish I learned my lesson earlier.

OH MY GOD!!, When I thought have seen it all, mehn am a learner in gambling compared to you, I can't lose up to that amount ever, I lost 10k and am crying, and am not even owing anybody, God will help you oooo
Re: What by Osifani: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
I'm speechless right now.
Re: What by Rincrys: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
minato12:

OH MY GOD!!, When I thought have seen it all, mehn am a learner in gambling compared to you, I can't lose up to that amount ever, I lost 10k and am crying, and am not even owing anybody, God will help you oooo

Damn, I didn't know what I was doing, now look at me
Re: What by Rincrys: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Osifani:
I'm speechless right now.

The past one month hasn't been easy
Re: What by monsuru56(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dem no dae tell person
When d right time come for u to STOP πŸ›‘, u will STOP πŸ›‘...na u go advice urself... Anybody advicing u is simply wasting their time....as u go still fall for ur urge to bet

U're are fuckin addicted to it already....ur life is in ur hand πŸ‘Œ....na only u fit save urself at this point in your life...

I was once in ur shoe....but glory be to God...I am 340 days gamble free today πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

anyway paste ur aza... let me assist u

Do not bet again bro!!!! It is evil

2 Likes

Re: What by DADYLEED: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
9936466096 opay
monsuru56:
Dem no dae tell person
When d right time come for u to STOP πŸ›‘, u will STOP πŸ›‘...na u go advice urself... Anybody advicing u is simply wasting their time....as u go still fall for ur urge to bet

U're are fuckin addicted to it already....ur life is in ur hand πŸ‘Œ....na only u fit save urself at this point in your life...

I was once in ur shoe....but glory be to God...I am 340 days gamble free today πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Re: What by minato12: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rincrys:

Sorry man, I hope you get assistance

1 Like

Re: What by DADYLEED: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nor mind me jor
DADYLEED:
9936466096 opay
Re: What by minato12: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rincrys:

I still play virtual, but I have a level of control over it, and I deleted all gambling apps for my phone.. and when if I get carried away on virtual in those bet shop, I make sure I don't have enough money on me, one time last week I had like 32k on me, and I was going out to buy something, but I wanted to waste time, I branched into the bet shop, ND started playing, I was losing and I started staking high risk games, hoping to recover, I lost about 20k then I focused on 2 games over four, and luck smiled and I won that game about three times, I recovered all and made extra 5k on it, I was now thinking of increasing it, I lost 3k out of the profit, and I spoke to my legs to move and they did...

PS: the money was not even mine it was for someone that needs to buy a phone, I was sweating already, I was there in the shop from 11am to 5pm, the person is already thinking have bought her phone whereas I was already in panic mode, so after I recovered I just ran and bought the phone, then I came back to the shop, I bought the phone 26k instead of the initial 30k, so I decided to try again (gambling is a crazy spirit) but this time I didnt lose to far, as I won about 8k, and I left because it was getting dark...

But to be frank, I would have been in a horrible mess if I didn't recover that money...
I really wish to stop before I get into something much worse

2 Likes

Re: What by Rincrys: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
monsuru56:
Dem no dae tell person

I'm ready to make a change. Lessons have been learned the hard way.

8136607166 palmpay Sir
Thank you so much
Re: What by Rincrys: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
minato12:

I still play virtual, but I have a level of control over it, and I deleted all gambling apps for my phone.. and when if I get carried away on virtual in those bet shop, I make sure I don't have enough money on me, one time last week I had like 32k on me, and I was going out to buy something, but I wanted to waste time, I branched into the bet shop, ND started playing, I was losing and I started staking high risk games, hoping to recover, I lost about 20k then I focused on 2 games over four, and luck smiled and I won that game about three times, I recovered all and made extra 5k on it, I was now thinking of increasing it, I lost 3k out of the profit, and I spoke to my legs to move and they did...

PS: the money was not even mine it was for someone that needs to buy a phone, I was sweating already, I was there in the shop from 11am to 5pm, the person is already thinking have bought her phone whereas I was already in panic mode, so after I recovered I just ran and bought the phone, then I came back to the shop, I bought the phone 26k instead of the initial 30k, so I decided to try again (gambling is a crazy spirit) but this time I didnt lose to far, as I won about 8k, and I left because it was getting dark...

But to be frank, I would have been in a horrible mess if I didn't recover that money...
I really wish to stop before I get into something much worse

I've recovered so many times too, I just didn't learn. Now look at.
Re: What by Rincrys: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
minato12:

Sorry man, I hope you get assistance
Thanks my bro
Re: What by annlopez: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
I'm sorry that you lost money, because many gambling games have such systems where it's practically impossible to win and you also have to have control over yourself and not bet a lot of money at once, I treat it like computer games and when I am bored can play a couple of games one of them is www.rose-roi.com and that's all

1 Like

Re: What by Rincrys: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
annlopez:
I'm sorry that you lost money, because many gambling games have such systems where it's practically impossible to win and you also have to have control over yourself and not bet a lot of money at once, I treat it like computer games and when I am bored can play a couple of games and that's all

Yeah, I just found out. But it took so long to find out 😭
Re: What by minato12: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rincrys:

I've recovered so many times too, I just didn't learn. Now look at.

God will help us
Re: What by Rincrys: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
minato12:

God will help us

Amen bro
Re: What by ghettochild(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why are people giving u money to keep?
Are u a thrift collector??
Re: What by Rincrys: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
ghettochild:
Why are people giving u money to keep?
Are u a thrift collector??

I don't know why my sister gave me the money, maybe she didn't want to spend it why she was at home, she might ask for it now that she's in school. As for my uncle, I still don't know why he gave me that amount to keep.

1 Like

Re: What by Rincrys: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
monsuru56:
Dem no dae tell person

Good afternoon Sir, sorry to bother you, but I haven't heard from you.

1 Like

Re: What by terrezo2002(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Betting is demonic. I will keep saying it.
You are first tempted by little winnings until you fall into the trap. When you are trapped, it would be almost impossible to get out.

Jesus Christ can set you free.
Re: What by monsuru56(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
terrezo2002:
Betting is demonic. I will keep saying it.
You are first tempted by little winnings until you fall into the trap. When you are trapped, it would be almost impossible to get out.

Jesus Christ can set you free.
πŸ’― πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

(1) (Reply)

Crypto P2p Day Traders Thread / How To Make 10k Genuinely / Business Investments That Really Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.