Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches (271 Views)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Thunder Or Lightening Is Natural And Not Caused By Witches Or Enemies / Native Doctor Raises Alarm After Being "Fed By Witches" In The Dream. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2022
How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches

The first one is my niece who's less than five years old. Sometime towards the end of last year, she came to my room, I think, while i was still praying, although she didn't come directly to me, but went to somewhere clothes were kept, close to my feet, and was looking at them and touching them without saying anything. But being someone who understands little children very well, i was able to detect the worried look on her face, and that something troubled her. Hence I was compelled to ask her what it was.

She immediately opened up to me and said that a friend of her mum, blew something on her mum, probably powder the way she described it, and that her mum died.

Immediately It became clear to me that God had revealed to the little girl, what her mum's friend intended to do to her mum. But I assured her, not to worry, that nothing would happen to her mum. That she should just pray for her, and her mum would not die. That seem to pacify her worst fears as she nodded her head and left the room.

Although I used to pray for her mum everyday, I had to specifically pray for God to protect her mum, just in case, because that could be the purpose of the revelation, and why it was also revealed to me. I also later told the mum about it, and she said the little girl had also told her the same thing, to her complete shock, so she started being more careful of people, because this her daughter was not an ordinary child. She was a genius.

So I told her though to take her spiritual life more seriously, because people are desperately wicked in this world, so not everyone who smiles with her meant well for her, and she concurred.

Therefore, whatever the evil plan of her diabolic friend was, nothing of such happened to her, but the spell appeared to have backfired, as the daughter of her said friend became seriously sick shortly afterwards to the point of death, that her mum kept taking her from one place to another to save her life, but it wasn't having much effect. I prayed for God to have mercy on her own child, and it appeared He did, as I got to find out that she later recovered and was now fine.

Hopefully her mum would have also learnt her lessons.

God bless.
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2022
The second kid was about the same age of my niece, but his mum was not as lucky as my in-law, as the witch which she initially thought to be her friend and a good woman, had already succeeded in doing some damage to his mum, making her, a fully grown adult to be crawling as a baby on the floor beforehand.

So he couldn't stop the witch before she could inflict any harm on his mum, but was able to expose her before the situation got beyond repair.

As the said woman was walking in front of him, while others saw a woman, he was seeing an elephant walking. He immediately alerted his mum concerning what he saw and she was shocked to bits, because she saw this woman as a good and kind woman. She also said that this woman does morning cry, so it was really shocking to find out that the woman was actually evil.

After that, she also attacked severally by this same woman regardless of how she now avoided her, but now at least she knew the main source of her attacks, so it helped her to better deal with the woman and avoid situations that would give her more access to her life to do damage.

She also started seeking help from different churches, and although it wasn't easy and straightforward, as she encountered many obstacles and setbacks in the process of seeking a solution to her problem, I was glad to find out God had finally delivered her, as she's not just able to walk now, but for a long time without having to pass out after a little while, as was the case beforehand, after she was able to walk again.

After she opened up to me about her sufferings, I was able to counsel her on how to make her deliverance permanent, so from there she would not only become a delivered, but also a vessel God would also use to deliver others.

Moreover i told her that she should get it right with God, especially being someone who had suffered so much in the hands of the wicked and whom the devil had used to play ball, that she had no excuses but to fully yield herself to God. And the willingness she has shown has been remarkable. It appeared that she was just waiting for me give her that push.

Although I prayed for my neighbors already, after she first revealed her situation to me, I started praying for her specifically, and when I first mentioned her to God, He said that she was important to Him.

I didn't quite understand what He meant by that at first, but after seeing how she's developed since then, the picture is getting clearer. She told me she had fasted after that, and also had a rapture dream not long afterwards, where she saw the dead above her head in a long line, walking towards the throne of judgement.

Yesterday she even stunned me, saying that after hearing a voice saying to her while she sat down in church, "why are you still not doing what you're meant to do? Why are you not telling people to repent? Tell them that Jesus is coming soon..."

She later told another lady of the church who already told her of her willingness to do so prior to that, but looked for someone to support her, that she was willing to go with her. She told me that she and the lady has gone to preach to people on Monday.

I was really happy for her and encouraged her, but I wasn't totally surprised because I already knew and have said severally here that God was going to raise many mighty women in these last days to do exploits for Him, and the way the woman is going, added to what God said about her, I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of them.

Also I have seen serious improvement in the spiritual life of my niece's mum, as at the beginning of this year she was fasting, taking just water and going to work, and I was like, what? Because I haven't ever seen or heard anything about her fasting prior to that.

I thanked God for the good work He's begun in their lives, and pray that He brings it to perfection.

I'm also grateful for the little kids God used to preserve their lives from the hands of the wicked, so they could become vessels God would use to destroy the works of the devil.

God bless.
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by bmdmix11: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2022
smh
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by DaddyRochie1642: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2022
It's always on Sundays that you seem to always remember all these your stories grin grin
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by Shedrack777: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2022
is this reality or you cooked it up?
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by CXLVII: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2022
What’s the name of the home video?

Typical Nollywood script
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by Wazobia2216: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Shedrack777:
Must everything be cooked

1 Like

Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
It's always on Sundays that you seem to always remember all these your stories grin grin
Lol!
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Shedrack777:
It's very real. People are really being attacked non-stop by the wicked these days.

I only spoke with the second lady who was attacked yesterday. Her story is so real that her husband who is a Muslim now often prays with her and also follows her to church.

I hope it doesn't first happen to you before you believe.
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by chatinent: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Nairalandwood.
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by Shedrack777: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Must everything be cooked
stop proving to me that you're a sure nigerian, you'ie a comoran
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Story upon lies.. primitive thinking and disgusting superstitious belief.. undecided
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by AntiChristian: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Old women are witches and Christians are mostly fighting one invisible force or the other!
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by Shedrack777: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
It's very real. People are really being attacked non-stop by the wicked these days.

I only spoke with the second lady who was attacked yesterday. Her story is so real that her husband who is a Muslim now often prays with her and also follows her to church.

thanks for answeriin my question. but you're not a true christian, if not, you won't wish it happen to me
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2022
Shedrack777:
thanks for answeriin my question. but you're not a true christian, if not, you won't wish it happen to me
Here's what I said again just in case you misconstrued it:

jesusjnr2020:

Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by GreatAxeMan: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2022
Didn't "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) order his son Zayed to murder an old woman called Umm Qirfa by cutting her body into two parts?

[img]https://images./56xK4WLCxiwbZVcqz08bUg.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
Old women are witches and Christians are mostly fighting one invisible force or the other!

Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by Shedrack777: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Here's what I said again just in case you misconstrued it:

stop hoping bad things happen to people. that's my point too. "i pray it doesn't happen to you" should be the right statement
Re: How 2 Little Kids Saved Their Mums From Being Killed By Witches by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
Shedrack777:
stop hoping bad things happen to people. that's my point too. "i pray it doesn't happen to you" should be the right statement
Okay I pray it doesn't happen to you.

It seems i wanted to use pray but opted for hope instead thinking it made no difference but it appears I was wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Does Wearing The Brown Scapular Automatically Gets You To Heaven? / How God Of Chosen (jesus Christ) Saved My Little Child From A Strange Bullet / Why Are Christians Very Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.