Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,708 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless (1614 Views)

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 4:18am On Aug 30, 2019
I am a wife, mother, singer, songwriter and business woman. I am a born again Christian and even lead praise and worship in church. Why is it that I am always falling under the anointing anytime there is serious prayers. I just don't understand, after falling down in church I rise up and feel so embarrassed. I used to think those who fall down under the anointing were pretending when I was much younger.
This blessed day I went to mountain of fire church across my house to charge my phone since my house did not have electric light. Every other houses on the street had light except my some flats on my building. I am not a member of MFM, I worship with RCCG. On that faithful day I sat behind the church while those for deliverance sat in front. I was just charging my phone and praying along with them behind the church and I got slained under the anointing and fell on the chairs and all my body was vibrating.
The twin male ministers moved me forward to join others who were there for the deliverance.
I will never forget that day in my life, during the prayers I started manifesting, challenging and vibrating. I later joined the full deliverance two weeks later..
A day after the deliverance, I had a scary dream where I was with my kids taking them to school and I got back to a room that looks like mine. I was talking to two unknown persons sitted on a chair close to the door, then a big black cat with Yellow eyes walked into the room towards me and I was chasing the cat away but the cat became violent and started chasing me. The cat jumped high up ontop of the ceiling fan and was about jumping on me when I woke up from my sleep.
The reason I have taken time to write this story is to warn the witches association that they shall be disgraced in Jesus name.
Let the witchcraft powers eat their own flesh and drink their own blood in the name of Jesus.
Num 23:23 Surely there shall be no enchantment against me, neither is there any divination against me, according to this time, it shall be said of me and my family what has God wrought.
Thank you Jesus for my deliverance and accept Jesus today as your Lord and Savior. God bless you mightily in Jesus name Amen

Please support Christian business, Pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey iwhich is locally made with no man-made additives. Please order online now and you get free e-book on benefits of Honey https://paystack.com/buy/PROD_arzl23kampsn6ht
whatzapp link https:///2348136325205 please subscribe to my yoitube music channel https://youtu.be/OLzbF0R4TBsThanks

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by orunto27: 5:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Witches are wicked not powerful. All Powers belong to God. Do not be unequally yoked with Witches.

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by raphy(m): 5:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Good morning
I am a member of RccG too .last Sunday the choir in my church where doing music ministration many women where just falling scattering chairs even some of the girls where my friends in our youth group.
They sings in church always I keep wandering if they have evil spirit in them .

Its well ijn Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Op, It doesn’t mean you or anyone who falls are possessed. The move of the Spirit of God gets people slain.
The outpouring of Gods power causes people to fall under the anointing though sometimes it can be demonic too but you need discerning of spirits to know if it’s demonic or not.

People fall when they come in contact with the power of the Holy Spirit. It can be for different reasons:

And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place: (for all the priests that were present were sanctified, and did not then wait by course: Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph, of Heman, of Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, being arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpetssmiley It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord ; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord , saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord ; So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.
2 Chronicles 5:11‭-‬14 KJV

And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
Mark 3:11 KJV,

Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
John 18:4‭-‬6 KJV

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Acts 9:4‭-‬5 KJV

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Revelation 1:17 KJV

Before now I use to think those that fall in church were possessed not until the day the power of God hit me. Before then I was being entertained by those falling around and wondering. I remember seeing the guy on the sax on the stage struggling not to fall as he was playing but before I know it he tumbled over he didn't just fall, he tumbled as in Summersault of the stage. I was shocked. The guy on the keyboard was vibrating and i have heard people say instrumentalist dont fall or camera men lols I saw these ones fall and the whole pastors were all scattered on the floor too. People said only ladies fall, come and see Gods power slaying both fine boys lols. What shocked me most was when our very own senior pastor fell and at the same time shook like someone having epilepsy. I was like whaooooo. The whole atmosphere had changed. I still can't explain it. It was an usual moment. I wasn't strong in the Christian faith then but I could tell that it wasn't the usual service I knew. It was just like what the bible calls "when the spirit comes to move the water or let me say the spirit of God hovering". I was feeling bad that I was different from every other person. I wanted the touch from God badly but at the same time looking at those falling. From no where I felt a strong wave like a wind or something very very strong. I lost balance and fell in immediately. Mine was a very dramatic falling. I spin I won't say roll as in spin like whirlwind to and fro. I was told the ushers ran after me but I was too fast and they had difficulty stopping me. I was screaming and spinning uncontrollably. The second experience I had another day, I was seated and before I knew it, I was off the chair. No hands was laid on me and it wasn't even prayer session. Just pure in depth worship and I had an electrifying feelings like one plugged into a socket.
At first I used to be embarrassed but as time goes on and I began to understand the manifest power of God, It became a thing of Joy for me whenever the power of God comes upon me. Even in my bedroom, main worship, I feel the presence of God. I start shaking uncontrollably like I've been plugged into a live wire. That's why I call the Holy spirit my friend.
I always look forward to having the Holy Spirit around all the time.
Good Bless You
Read my signature

3 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by chiommy123(f): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Falling down can also mean they're or they've transferred their own evil spirit to you iam not condemning any church but pls be careful where and whom you summit your head to for anything. You can pray yourself out. God said he has given us power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and all powers of darkness and nothing shall by no means hurt us

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by ikorodureporta: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2019
so wetin concern honey for the matter
back to the issue...I thot rccg usually hold deliverance b4 baptism.
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by butterfly777(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Many of us nowadays Christians are not used to the moves and operations of the Holy Ghost. Hence when the Spirit of God is at work in our midst, we often feel it's abnormal and we resist it.

The power of the Holy Spirit can be liked to electricity. When it touches you, there can be shock that can make you loose your natural composure for a while. When the Spirit moves, it may be to deliver, heal, empower, bless , edify, etc. Not all who fall under the anointing are possessed . In fact, in most cases, it's not a matter of possession. God is just blessing his people. Though many deliverance ministers think anyone 'manifesting' is getting delivered of an evil power. It's not always so. God is doing many other things too. The basic is just that when the anointing touches your, you may feel the vibration.

God is bringing back those operations of His that were common with the old time Pentecostals that are not so common with us. We need them.

Transfer of evil spirits? No. People CANNOT successful transfer a spirit to you except you willingly accept. Before they do that, they would have asked you to do some unscriptural things like chant an unknown tongue, kneel down for 'the angel', bring a candle, go to the river for 'prayers' etc. Anybody who agrees to do such things will know he is crossing Christian boundaries already. What you see is what you get�️�.

In the case of Choristers singing and people falling or viberating , it is likely the move of the Holy Ghost in your midst. Relax and welcome it. More of it will then come. And you will be better as a church and as individual Christians because the Spirit of God blesses and empowers.

Oh! you think because you know those girls/singers, maybe you think they are not so holy, and you doubt that God can move through them. No. God doesn't see us the way most of us see people.

Enjoy the Spirit. Keep your temples holy and reverence. What you see is the revival many of you have been praying for.

3 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by butterfly777(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2019
ikorodureporta:
so wetin concern honey for the matter

back to the issue...I thot rccg usually hold deliverance b4 baptism.

Maybe just using the chance to advertise her products. No big deal. Just being smart.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
mightyideasrule:
I am a wife, mother, singer, songwriter and business woman. I am a born again Christian and even lead praise and worship in church. Why is it that I am always falling under the anointing anytime there is serious prayers. I just don't understand, after falling down in church I rise up and feel so embarrassed. I used to think those who fall down under the anointing were pretending when I was much younger.
This blessed day I went to mountain of fire church across my house to charge my phone since my house did not have electric light. Every other houses on the street had light except my some flats on my building. I am not a member of MFM, I worship with RCCG. On that faithful day I sat behind the church while those for deliverance sat in front. I was just charging my phone and praying along with them behind the church and I got slained under the anointing and fell on the chairs and all my body was vibrating.
The twin male ministers moved me forward to join others who were there for the deliverance.
I will never forget that day in my life, during the prayers I started manifesting, challenging and vibrating. I later joined the full deliverance two weeks later..
A day after the deliverance, I had a scary dream where I was with my kids taking them to school and I got back to a room that looks like mine. I was talking to two unknown persons sitted on a chair close to the door, then a big black cat with Yellow eyes walked into the room towards me and I was chasing the cat away but the cat became violent and started chasing me. The cat jumped high up ontop of the ceiling fan and was about jumping on me when I woke up from my sleep.
The reason I have taken time to write this story is to warn the witches association that they shall be disgraced in Jesus name.
Let the witchcraft powers eat their own flesh and drink their own blood in the name of Jesus.
Num 23:23 Surely there shall be no enchantment against me, neither is there any divination against me, according to this time, it shall be said of me and my family what has God wrought.
Thank you Jesus for my deliverance and accept Jesus today as your Lord and Savior. God bless you mightily in Jesus name Amen

Please support Christian business, Pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey iwhich is locally made with no man-made additives. Please order online now https://paystack.com/buy/PROD_arzl23kampsn6ht
whatzapp link https:///2348136325205 Thanks

Abeg this your story is irrelevant, just tell us how much your honey is.

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
butterfly777:
Many of us nowadays Christians are not used to the moves and operations of the Holy Ghost. Hence when the Spirit of God is at work in our midst, we often feel it's abnormal and we resist it.

The power of the Holy Spirit can be liked to electricity. When it touches you, there can be shock that can make you loose your natural composure for a while. When the Spirit moves, it may be to deliver, heal, empower, bless , edify, etc. Not all who fall under the anointing are possessed . In fact, in most cases, it's not a matter of possession. God is just blessing his people. Though many deliverance ministers think anyone 'manifesting' is getting delivered of an evil power. It's not always so. God is doing many other things too. The basic is just that when the anointing touches your, you may feel the vibration.

God is bringing back those operations of His that were common with the old time Pentecostals that are not so common with us. We need them.

Transfer of evil spirits? No. People CANNOT successful transfer a spirit to you except you willingly accept. Before they do that, they would have asked you to do some unscriptural things like chant an unknown tongue, kneel down for 'the angel', bring a candle, go to the river for 'prayers' etc. Anybody who agrees to do such things will know he is crossing Christian boundaries already. What you see is what you get�️�.

In the case of Choristers singing and people falling or viberating , it is likely the move of the Holy Ghost in your midst. Relax and welcome it. More of it will then come. And you will be better as a church and as individual Christians because the Spirit of God blesses and empowers.

Oh! you think because you know those girls/singers, maybe you think they are not so holy, and you doubt that God can move through them. No. God doesn't see us the way most of us see people.

Enjoy the Spirit. Keep your temples holy and reverence. What you see is the revival many of you have been praying for.

So True
God Bless You Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Mighty pure organic undiluted
HONEY which helps with memory, boast immune system, heal skin burnt, heal herpes, moderates sugar level, help you sleep well, cure acne, diabetes, relieve morning sickness, used for burn treatment, bad breath, face mask, strengthen nails, relieve acid reflux, balance blood sugar, natural cough syrup, dark circle remover, reduce the appearance of scars, treat yeast infection, treat allergies, highly nutritious, absolutely healthy for consumption, natural food sweetener, easily digested, provides quick ENERGY, reduces FATIGUE, contains all the 22-nutrients needed by mankind for complete and perfect health

100%HONEY with no man-made additives, stockpile for emergency, add honey+lime+ warm water you will sleep like a baby.

HONEY is very good for children for memory, energy, boost their immune system and their performance in school. Pure HONEY clears burnt skin for those who have fire burnt on their skin. Pure HONEY is also good for those who sing.
No Additives
No Preservatives
No Colouring agent.
Well packaged (NOT PACKED)
Locally made
Naturally Processed

whatzapp https:///2348136325205 or order online https://paystack.com/pay/tqdw5ni1ki Thanks
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
mightyideasrule:
Mighty pure organic undiluted
HONEY which helps with memory, boast immune system, heal skin burnt, heal herpes, moderates sugar level, help you sleep well, cure acne, diabetes, relieve morning sickness, used for burn treatment, bad breath, face mask, strengthen nails, relieve acid reflux, balance blood sugar, natural cough syrup, dark circle remover, reduce the appearance of scars, treat yeast infection, treat allergies, highly nutritious, absolutely healthy for consumption, natural food sweetener, easily digested, provides quick ENERGY, reduces FATIGUE, contains all the 22-nutrients needed by mankind for complete and perfect health

100%HONEY with no man-made additives, stockpile for emergency, add honey+lime+ warm water you will sleep like a baby.

HONEY is very good for children for memory, energy, boost their immune system and their performance in school. Pure HONEY clears burnt skin for those who have fire burnt on their skin. Pure HONEY is also good for those who sing.
No Additives
No Preservatives
No Colouring agent.
Well packaged (NOT PACKED)
Locally made
Naturally Processed

whatzapp https:///2348136325205 or order online https://paystack.com/pay/tqdw5ni1ki Thanks

Does the price include shipping?
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
LordReed:

Does the price include shipping?
Yes the price includes shipping within Lagos. I mean free shipping within Lagos Thanks
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by LordReed(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
mightyideasrule:

Yes the price includes shipping within Lagos. I mean free shipping within Lagos Thanks

What about outside Lagos, Abuja specifically?
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
LordReed:

What about outside Lagos, Abuja specifically?

This is my whatzapp link https:///2348136325205 thanks
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
LordReed:

Abeg this your story is irrelevant, just tell us how much your honey is.
The story and events are true, if you choose not to believe me, no problem. All I know is that God is faithful and there is supernatural powers and God's power is the greatest and Jesus delivered me from death and Jesus is still protecting me
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by LordReed(m): 5:49am On Sep 04, 2019
mightyideasrule:
The story and events are true, if you choose not to believe me, no problem. All I know is that God is faithful and there is supernatural powers and God's power is the greatest and Jesus delivered me from death and Jesus is still protecting me

I didn't say it was a lie, I said it was irrelevant. As far as I am concerned all claims of the supernatural are irrelevant. Everybody still has to live with their challenges in this life or else you all would have eliminated all the challenges with your supernatural powers.
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2019
I shall not die but live to declare the glory of the Lord. Thank you Jesus for devine protection and revelation
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Please subscribe to my YouTube music channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzbF0R4TBs. Thanks.
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2019
Please order for your pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey and get free e-book on benefits of Honey. https://paystack.com/pay/tqdw5ni1ki. Thanks
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms; Mighty Honey

Honey is recognized as one of the best natural wound healers and infection fighters because of its antimicrobial and antiviral properties and is used traditionally to treat wounds and infections until the early 20th century when synthetic drugs took center stage. With the increasing threat of antibiotic resistant infections, the return to honey as a natural remedy for herpes sores is a welcome alternative.

Raw Honey Beats Drugs as a Herpes Remedy

According to a clinical study reported by Nutrition & Healing, 16 adult subjects with a history of recurrent labial and genital herpes attacks used honey to treat one attack and acyclovir cream, during another. Overall, Honey provided significantly better treatment results. Pain and crusting was also significantly reduced with the honey, compared to the drug. Healing time with honey was 43 percent better than with acyclovir for sores on the lips and 59 percent better for genital sores. Also, none of the subjects experienced any side effects with repeated applications of honey, while 3 patients developed local itching with the acyclovir. Two cases of labial herpes remitted completely with the honey treatment, whereas none remitted while using acyclovir. The reserchers concluded that topical honey application is safe and effective in the management of the signs and symptoms of recurrent lesions from labial and genital herpes.

Instructions:

1. Prepare raw honey, preferably Might
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2019
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds 2 Corinthians 10:4
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and rulers of this world
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey in 5 litres also available whatzapp link https:///2348136325205

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2019
pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey still very available whatzapp link thanks https:///2348136325205

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey for sale whatzapp or call https:///2348136325205

Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hello my people how they are you. This is December 2019. I pray surplus in Jesus name Amen
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 11:41am On May 14, 2020
Hello,
Thank you Jesus for keeping me and my family members alive. Praise God.
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Every mountain of witchcraft oppression, shame, poverty, limitation be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea in Jesus Jesus Christ name Amen
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by finalboss(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Op, It doesn’t mean you or anyone who falls are possessed. The move of the Spirit of God gets people slain.
[s]
The outpouring of Gods power causes people to fall under the anointing though sometimes it can be demonic too but you need discerning of spirits to know if it’s demonic or not.

People fall when they come in contact with the power of the Holy Spirit. It can be for different reasons:

And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place: (for all the priests that were present were sanctified, and did not then wait by course: Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph, of Heman, of Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, being arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpetssmiley It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord ; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord , saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord ; So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.
2 Chronicles 5:11‭-‬14 KJV

And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
Mark 3:11 KJV,

Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
John 18:4‭-‬6 KJV

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Acts 9:4‭-‬5 KJV

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Revelation 1:17 KJV

Before now I use to think those that fall in church were possessed not until the day the power of God hit me. Before then I was being entertained by those falling around and wondering. I remember seeing the guy on the sax on the stage struggling not to fall as he was playing but before I know it he tumbled over he didn't just fall, he tumbled as in Summersault of the stage. I was shocked. The guy on the keyboard was vibrating and i have heard people say instrumentalist dont fall or camera men lols I saw these ones fall and the whole pastors were all scattered on the floor too. People said only ladies fall, come and see Gods power slaying both fine boys lols. What shocked me most was when our very own senior pastor fell and at the same time shook like someone having epilepsy. I was like whaooooo. The whole atmosphere had changed. I still can't explain it. It was an usual moment. I wasn't strong in the Christian faith then but I could tell that it wasn't the usual service I knew. It was just like what the bible calls "when the spirit comes to move the water or let me say the spirit of God hovering". I was feeling bad that I was different from every other person. I wanted the touch from God badly but at the same time looking at those falling. From no where I felt a strong wave like a wind or something very very strong. I lost balance and fell in immediately. Mine was a very dramatic falling. I spin I won't say roll as in spin like whirlwind to and fro. I was told the ushers ran after me but I was too fast and they had difficulty stopping me. I was screaming and spinning uncontrollably. The second experience I had another day, I was seated and before I knew it, I was off the chair. No hands was laid on me and it wasn't even prayer session. Just pure in depth worship and I had an electrifying feelings like one plugged into a socket.
At first I used to be embarrassed but as time goes on and I began to understand the manifest power of God, It became a thing of Joy for me whenever the power of God comes upon me. Even in my bedroom, main worship, I feel the presence of God. I start shaking uncontrollably like I've been plugged into a live wire. That's why I call the Holy spirit my friend.
I always look forward to having the Holy Spirit around all the time.
Good Bless You [/s]
Read my signature
Misguided monotheist
Re: I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless by mightyideasrule(f): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Good Day all, kindly subscribe to my YouTube music channel and also follow me on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/chichi.eric/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btXseto5G1Q thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Religious Junk - A Warning To All Christians In Nigeria - / Re: Tb Joshua "revealed" / Does Heaven Really Exist ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.