Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal (33662 Views)

Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video) / 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by marketmouth(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
walemoney007:
Why should it be going to the ibos? No one will stop ibos from contesting.

The presidency will not be microzone.

Ijaws, Efiks, Benin's etc have not also ruled Nigeria.

The APC or PDP will not microzone.

Guess Goodluck Jonathan isn't Ijaw
Validated:
Vanguard is confused. PDP is fielding Atiku for 2023. Tambulwa is senate ptesident. Nobody wabts APC with their scam.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Latakia(f): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Amah70:

Your Arsenal and other big clubs allegory makes no sense here, given the fraudulent and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators which necessitated rotation of the presidency between the north and the south in Nigeria.

Develop more sense.
Just say the champion league should be given to Arsenal just because other big clubs in Europe have won it. Iyamuree dey beg to become president of the zoo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Validated: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Amah70:

And once the SW gets APC presidential ticket, it's a oneway ride for a northerner to succeed President Buhari.
Do the Math, assuming you can.

Do zombies have thinking capacity? Their way na one-way
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Kayrich(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
So these people are not even looking towards the igbos who has supported them all their lifes. Well its up to the igbos anyway. May be its still PDP for them if they present northern candidate.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by sulaak(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
In all fairness, The presidency should go to the South East.

The North are currently ruling

Obasanjo ruled for 8 yrs and Osibanjo is currently the Vice president

So in all fairness, The presidency should go the South East way

Life is not fair. Compromise candidates have always been a disaster from Belewa, Shagari, OBJ , GEJ and Buhari are all compromise candidates and have failed to developed basic energy security.

The Igbos presently have the best candidate out of a very poor selection, so I will expect the like Ayim and Peter Obi to be in a better position to convince Nigerians to support them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Patrick2497: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
As a strong and proud PDP member from south-south, If PDP pick it's candidate from the north, i will gladly support any candidate APC will bring from the south even do it is Buhari pro max.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by CaptainAyub: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
walemoney007:

The hypocrisy of the typical yerobber man is legendary.
You want the presidency to come to the South which is zoning on itself but you don't want microzoning?
In your hatred for the SE which is largelypopulated by the Igbos,you lied that Ijaws,Efiks,Binis have not ruled forgetting that GEJ is an Ijaw man and that our politics is done on geopolitical basis which means GEJ has taken d turn of the SS while Obasanjo has gone for the SW.
Tufiakwa for you people

1 Like

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Arabaincubus: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
God please put confusion among these two thieving parties of the PDP and the APC. Cause a righteous man to emerge from a new party that will relieve our people of the burden placed on them by these cursed 2 parties in Jesus mighty name we pray - Amen!

Can I hear a louder Amen?
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by ma373733(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Latakia:
The champion league should be given to Arsenal in fairness grin

Sorry to say you have poor comparative reasoning
Problem here is there's no truth in you !
When there's no truth there's injustice when there's injustice there's no peace when there's no peace there's no progress

People like you are the problem of Nigeria
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Nyanmiridunce: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo
Igbo ni ẹ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by walemoney007(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
CaptainAyub:

The hypocrisy of the typical yerobber man is legendary.
You want the presidency to come to the South which is zoning on itself but you don't want microzoning?
In your hatred for the SE which is largelypopulated by the Igbos,you lied that Ijaws,Efiks,Binis have not ruled forgetting that GEJ is an Ijaw man and that our politics is done on geopolitical basis which means GEJ has taken d turn of the SS while Obasanjo has gone for the SW.
Tufiakwa for you people
There is never a time when microzoning have been done in Nigeria

Show me if you know when it happened.

I dont have the strength to read all what you wrote up there sha.

If it will make you happy, every Nigerians can contest. Hope you're happy now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Godwin25king: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
The truth is I don't want either of these parties
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Latakia(f): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
ma373733:

Sorry to say you have poor comparative reasoning
Problem here is there's no truth in you !
When there's no truth there's injustice when there's injustice there's no peace when there's no peace there's no progress

People like you are the problem of Nigeria
Eeyah in all fairness, the next governors of Abia and Enugu must be given to an OSU caste grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by michoim(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Don't blame God or village people for your problems if you vote APC in 2023

Affliction shall not rise a second time

But afflictions through PDP rose more than 2 times...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by ma373733(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Latakia:
Eeyah in all fairness, the next governors of Abia and Enugu must be given to an OSU caste grin

Grow up cheesy
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Powersurge: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The South that i support the presidency should go to should be Igbo in all fairness

Y I support this school of thought, the Igbo candidate will need to do massive legwork. And I don't currently see anyone with that political strength there right now. The likes of Wike in SS has more political muscle than any SE candidate right now. You don't win presidential election by being a local champion. You win by spreading your tentacles.

That being said, any party that field a northerner has lost already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by aribisala0(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Latakia:
Just say the champion league should be given to Arsenal just because other big clubs in have won it grin iyamuree begging to become president of the zoo grin
I think the Eboes should allow Fulanis take part in the Akube and used spare parts business for fairness and equity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
However, Jonathan’s insistence on trying his luck in 2015 backfired and the party, which once boasted of having the capacity and nationwide acceptance to remain in the helm for 60 years, has been told to be guided as skeletal preparations for the next general elections begin in earnest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by ORIAYO70(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

PDp r not better either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by patrickmuf(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
walemoney007:

Do not be clever by a half, it's not about ethnic group but Geopolitical zones...

To be fair, someone from the South East should the PDP ticket whilst someone from the Southwest should fly the APC ticket judging from their respective contribution to each party overtime...

The defection of Umahi and some other big players to the APC is a step in the right direction to balance things up in the region with regards to their footing in the two biggest political platforms but I feel their defection is a tad late...
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by TedLawrence(f): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
With all fairness oooooo...let's zone it to South East ooooo and vote massively for them oooo...I know why I am saying this for those greedy politicians that feels it's the end of the world. Let's respect south east ooooo hiaaaan
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by asanausana91: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

what of the north east and the middle belt
Two zones of the south has already tested power while only one zone in the north ever tested power. I think the middle belt should be given the chance so that it will be two, two.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Latakia(f): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
ma373733:

Grow up cheesy
Eeyah I'm fighting for OSU caste like u to become governor in the sadeast grin
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by asanausana91: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

continue living in pain while APC is moving to victory.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Leviticuscreed: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi Pandora and his people will watch the 2023 presidential election from the sideline as spectators grin

Don't change your moniker so I can remind you of this comment come 2023.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Jjmaximum: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Would you like to get the 20-minutes video that explains how you can make 100k monthly...... with just ur smartphone..
If you are interested, DM me with this number..

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by asanausana91: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
princdebola201:
we told you but you prefer to act like it is all cool in PDP.

PDP stronghold is in south and pro-wike . northern pdp caucus want to hijack the party they will be left with the carcass of the party

you think pdp will zone to north and have a smooth ride in south you re in for a rude awakening.
There is already a forecast of how pdp will loose its stronghold in south when pdp picks northerner as flagbearer.
the north can win without the south.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Kwara1stson: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLaguos:

what about north central? North east?
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Invictuse: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let everybody contest nnshut it.
cktheluckyman:

So it is the hypocritical SW that will decide that? If the SW are contesting,it will be hypocritical to ask the North not to contest.

Let the race be thrown open and let the people with more population win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.