Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. (871 Views)

Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home / The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid / Picture Of Edwin Clark Pondering Over Nigeria's Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by Grinch41: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
omenkaLives:
Didn't he realize he cant just wake up and consult anyone before making the initial declaration? Besides, is the time for "consultations" over? If Obi were to consult with him tomorrow, is he then to make another u turn?
Read again his statement and digest it.He hasn't decided fully and is still waiting for them to do the right thing.Saraki is Option B.

Igbos should play their game well in PDP and get the ticket.This is the time to be smart and strategic.
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by Gayigaskia(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by aribisala0(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Psychologically weak and insecure people . Full of hatred and seeking to be loved

2 Likes

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by Yebosola(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:
He is a double tongued geriatric..
But I wasn't that surprised he dumbed ibos for Saraki. He knows ibos stand no chance in hell to pick up the ticket in PDP, it was same sentiments Bode George expressed in his recent interview.
I only wondered how we "SS/SE "was quickly thrown in the mud before the game began. The earlier ibos realize how insignificant they are, the better for them.

Nah them,we SE/SS,have u ever heard we SS/SE before,is their inferiority complex deh make them attached to SE by Force.

-Viper

2 Likes

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by seunmsg(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beremx:
Omenka, he is right and he has spoken as an elder statesmen. You don’t expect Edwin Clark to support multiple Igbo presidential candidates from PDP. Will he support one and leave the other? He’s only indirectly saying Igbos should rally round and support just one candidate.If there’s no consensus candidate from the South, then with all maturity, he should support Saraki.

Btw, I think he should tow the path of Obasanjo and retire from politics.

Is there a consensus candidate from the north? If there is no consensus candidate from the north and he was able to pencil down Saraki among the northern aspirants, why can’t he do exactly the same for the southern aspirants?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by PressMyButton: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Frigga13:
This Yoruba people sha....
.. and their political ignorance..

So what’s the wrong that Pa Clark said .. he’s not from the tufaced tribe .. neither has a candidate emerged from parties ..

Tomorrow igbos grab the ticket .. he will support igbo..
and if not .. he will support Saraki or whoever is on his party ticket

This is Presidential Elections not some kinda of Yoruba chieftAincy tussle like Yoruba media is presenting

Anyways
Yoruba people always have their Yoruba narratives and propaganda.. they can twist anything to sell their Tinubu
You always sound unintelligible which is a reflection of your low mental ability. Try picking up an elementary book like Queen Premier to help form your thoughts coherently. Stop traumatizing us with low minded reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by seunmsg(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Grinch41:
OmenkaLives I beg to disagree.Pa Edwin Clark is absolutely right.The South be it Igbo,Yoruba or any other ethic down south must present a consensus candidate.That way we'll have a fighting chance against the North.

The Igbos coming forward with different candidates won't,and to a larger extent the South,help our quest to get to Aso Rock.

Is Saraki the northern consensus candidate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
You honestly sound like a broken record. So you came at me with that comment thinking I'd let it pass?

Didn't you realize we had to stick to the topic before bringing up the accusation of hate? Or is hate against Igbo any part of the topic?

Always look before you leap next time. Goodbye.
[/s]
trash
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by Grinch41: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Is Saraki the northern consensus candidate?
Definitely not.But his interest is in the South.Saraki has made a move to woo him over.That's politics.Still he has tactically told him he is option B.That's the wisdom from an old man.
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Bla bla bla.

Who do Igbos love. You got issues with me disliking your people, tell yourself and your people to check themselves as well. You people HATE and dispise everyone but want love in return, say una be god abi wetin?

Nonsense.

Who creates more hateful threads insulting all tribes, from north to south on the forum and beyond than your brethren? From Ohanaeze to the lowliest Okoro in the streets of Aba, it's the same attitude. And you got the nerve to come here telling me about hate. Pathetic.
[/s]
more trash
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by seunmsg(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Grinch41:

Definitely not.But his interest is in the South.Saraki has made a move to woo him over.That's politics.Still he has tactically told him he is option B.That's the wisdom from an old man.

If there is no consensus from the north and Clark can name a northerner as his option B, why can’t he do the same to southern aspirants? What’s difficult in saying if there is no consensus from the south, it will just go ahead and support Peter Obi or Anyim?

2 Likes

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by PressMyButton: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beremx:
there we go again lol grin grin
Anyway, just stick to the reason you created this thread. Don’t derail please. Thank you
You derailed first. I thought you were both debating the rationale of Clark's choosing Saraki ahead of consensus until you veered off on personal attacks and having served you the appropriate reply, you came back talking about derailing. It only shows you don't have the intellectual capacity to drive home your points.

2 Likes

Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by Grinch41: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
seunmsg:

If there is no consensus from the north and Clark can name a northerner as his option B, why can’t he do the same to southern aspirants? What’s difficult in saying if there is no consensus from the south, it will just go ahead and support Peter Obi or Anyim?
This is politics sir,it doesn't work that way.

Tinubu despite his popularity (good or bad) is still going about selling himself and making consultations.He understands the game.Clark will not just pick someone as an elder statesman until that person makes the move.Ayim did same to Jonathan and he got the endorsement.
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by Beremx(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Is there a consensus candidate from the north? If there is no consensus candidate from the north and he was able to pencil down Saraki among the northern aspirants, why can’t he do exactly the same for the southern aspirants?
Mr. Seun, Edwin Clark is old enough to be my grandfather and he has seen what many of we youths haven’t seen in politics. Whatever his opinion is concerning his choice, I respect him for that. My only problem with him is he should no longer be in any political party and behave like an elder statesman he is.
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
seunmsg:
Daddy Clark is not interested in wasting his support. I mean, why waste time and resources in supporting a candidate that can never win?

Supporting an Igbo candidate for president in 2023 is like putting huge money in a confirmed unprofitable venture. Head or tail, you will still lose. All serious political leaders know this.
Continue in your grandstanding. Time shall tell what the outcome would be.
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Frigga13:
This Yoruba people sha....
.. and their political ignorance..

So what’s the wrong that Pa Clark said .. he’s not from the tufaced tribe .. neither has a candidate emerged from parties ..

Tomorrow igbos grab the ticket .. he will support igbo..
and if not .. he will support Saraki or whoever is on his party ticket

This is Presidential Elections not some kinda of Yoruba chieftAincy tussle like Yoruba media is presenting

Anyways
Yoruba people always have their Yoruba narratives and propaganda.. they can twist anything to sell their Tinubu
You think the Op doesn't understand what Edwin Clark meant?

The op is just an attention seeker looking for who to blame for his little uneventful life.
.His tribe is the endangered Benue stock.
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by omenka(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
seunmsg:

God bless you.
Re: The Forked Tongue Of Edwin Clark. by endsarrrs(f): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:
Daddy Clark is not interested in wasting his support. I mean, why waste time and resources in supporting a candidate that can never win?

Supporting an Igbo candidate for president in 2023 is like putting huge money in a confirmed unprofitable venture. Head or tail, you will still lose. All serious political leaders know this.
AsampeteNwaanyi and his fellow urchins take note

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Igbos Should Forget About Peter Obi And Focus On Pius Anyim / Global Fuel Crisis Is Imminent / KARMA Is Dealing With IBOS ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.