Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68512 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:
[s][/s]

These people you are calling feminist are the people that are fighting for their rights

If she is bitter because she left him .It is only a dog that goes back to his vomit .So are you saying Greewood is a dog?
I nearly towed the insulting line , but I remembered fighting with a mad person make same person mad .
Now you’ve cancelled ‘ the trash’ I wrote , which is my opinion, hope you’ve won award for it ?
Fighting for which right ? Why do they always target established people ? Now I’m a nobody , nobody will care to know my source of poverty ? My exes won’t come out and say how ‘ I damaged , killed , assaulted them etc . But immediately grace reaches my hardwork, they will be flying in saying how their womb got spoiled doing abortions for me ? EFCC will start looking for my source of wealth , and in cases where they found nothing , they resort to blackmail , intimidation and even harassment.
I don’t believe in punitive punishment, that’s the summary of what I wrote . If you shoot me , and Gods willing I survived even if the gunshot injured me , and you are caught , I won’t even agree if the judge sentences you to death . If you die what’s my gain ? Will it make me live better or what ?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer my questions:

How does a Caucasian woman get brown from a bruise?

Meanwhile, Why do u say the physical scar could have been inflicted on her by someone else and yet the audio is definitely mason greenwood?

If the scar was given by someone else, why is flaunting it as part of injuries she sustained from greenwood?

Thats because she hates the son of a b*itch lmao.In order to to circumvent the judges you have to give hard facts and exagerrate .It is possible she did it to herself or someone else did it to her .
For caucaisan skin the bruise is first yellow or green or blueish and as it is healing it becomes dark brown and then light brown.
I know this when i am fuc king a white girl and I am slapping her as s grin wink because she wants it or when she says harder lol
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

That is why I asked:

So because she recorded it, that is automatically proof of rape? Where u there when she did the recording to actually ascertain if a rape was actually taking place as at the time of d recording?
Ok, you are making another sense here.

A recording is made for events just so we can relive the events just as it happened. What you are saying is like me seeing arsenal play burnley on TV and you asking me was I actually there on the pitch to be sure arsenal actually played burnley?.
Based on evidence of me seeing a recording of arsenal playing burnley on TV, I have no choice but to believe arsenal actually played burnley until the FA, arsenal and burnley says it never happened, THEN, I can start thinking maybe the match I saw on TV was doctored
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ityP(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Preator:
Goodnite to his career if this pix/tape is verified as genuine.

My Take:
1. That the girl had a recording ongoing shows a preplanned set up. He walked nicely into the trap.
2. That he was set up shows the lady has been enduring similar experience for long and knows he will try that nonsense again.
3. It's nice that he is exposed as the tanking of his career will serve as deterrent to others. It will also ensure that others dont fall victim
4. Women should however learn not to stay in abusive relationships. He touches you once, report his sorry ass and quit the relationship. No amount of begging should make you stay. when a lady says she endured abuse for years, i basically find it difficult to sympathize. Why will a sane adult stay that long in a toxic and abusive relationship? not even marriage should make you stay.
5. Abusive men rarely ever change. some may feel remorse after the fact and beg, but they will likely do it over and over again. Help yourself and take a walk.

Most sensible analysis I've seen here

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by 24brains(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
if you want to live long on earth, fear women. and if you want to live longer, avoid women!!

learn from adam and be wise. GOD: "adam! why did you eat of the fruit i warnd you of?" ADAM: "it is the woman you gave me that made me do it."

"Curse GOD and die"(Job's wife to job)

"samson and delilah"

"come lie with me"(portifa's wife to joseph)

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
He is going to Prison FC. He is ruined. He is done. His career and life are out of the door. You can wail, you can cry. He is DONE!!!

ViperAda:

I should feel sorry and be responsible for my stupidity if I allowed your filthy and never-do-well hands on me after proving you could not only slap a man but could also stab to death. You are less than a dog when you go back eating up the vomit.

You see, the female gender is the most greedy, stupid, self seeking & confused set of subhumans to have walked the surface of the earth.

-Viper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:

I take a very strong exception to your accusation. I don't rape women.
The moment my daughter gets raped the first time by her boyfriend and goes back for another round of sex, then she is stupid.
It sounds quite absurd when people say husband rapes his wife. My daughter better not deny her husband sex because I won't find it funny if any man denied my daughter sex.

-Viper
Ok, so the question is, if your daughter for whatever reason denies her husband sex, is rape ever an option?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dmacqh:

I nearly towed the insulting line , but I remembered fighting with a mad person make same person mad .
Now you’ve cancelled ‘ the trash’ I wrote , which is my opinion, hope you’ve won award for it ?
Fighting for which right ? Why do they always target established people ? Now I’m a nobody , nobody will care to know my source of poverty ? My exes won’t come out and say how ‘ I damaged , killed , assaulted them etc . But immediately grace reaches my hardwork, they will be flying in saying how their womb got spoiled doing abortions for me ? EFCC will start looking for my source of wealth , and in cases where they found nothing , they resort to blackmail , intimidation and even harassment.
I don’t believe in punitive punishment, that’s the summary of what I wrote . If you shoot me , and Gods willing I survived even if the gunshot injured me , and you are caught , I won’t even agree if the judge sentences you to death . If you die what’s my gain ? Will it make me live better or what ?
No one is abve the law .Rich ,poor ,established ,non estabblised angry

Goand read on Prince andrew and see how because of this ,the monarchy will be turned into an obscurity

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

Thats because she hates the son of a b*itch lmao.In order to to circumvent the judges you have to give hard facts and exagerrate .It is possible she did it to herself or someone else did it to her .
For caucaisan skin the bruise is first yellow or green or blueish and as it is healing it becomes dark brown and then light brown.
I know this when i am fuc king a white girl and I am slapping her as s grin wink because she wants it or when she says harder lol

Are u saying that she is lying that greenwood physically assaulted her?

Does white skin turn yellow or green or blueish from a bruise or does it turn pink?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by onojaford(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:

Man: I don't give a f*CK what you want

Hardcore Alpha cheesy
Totally toxic. I don't see how suppressing another fellow makes one an alpha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Bahahahahhahaha. You done turn inspector gadget Dey investigate my posts. Na so e pain you reach? Hahaha

So consensual sex, wether is paid for or unpaid, is now the same as rape you? Lmao. I have loads of sex with different types of girls yes, I’m not against that, I’m just against forcing yourself on any woman and disrespecting them in any way. The fact you don’t understand this just further proves your imbecility to me. Omo ale.

Keep fooling yourself. You think your mother was not once a young sisi who dressed up to look good for men too? Are you saying she should have been raped by sexually frustrated men like you back then because she refused to date them? Oloshi you lack brain I swear.

Ode. Transactional sex is a crime in some states in the US. So according to those states and by your own admittance, you should be in jail right now. When are you going to jump on the bus and report to the nearest station? Ah I see, your hypocritical eyes don clear now. Raising the bar for others while lowering it for yourself in pursuance of feeding your libido.
And of course, philandering is morally wrong as well. So you can't be a philandering man who pays for sex and claim to respect women. It is a bold faced lie!! If you respect women, you will marry one and worship her for the rest of your life. So says the white man's book where you took marital rape from.
My mother dressed up to look good for herself and was never chasing men for money in exchange for her good looks. That's the exclusive preserve of women your kind desire. I can't say same for your mother though.
She could not have been raped because she did not go about asking men for money to prove their love to her or expecting a man to carry all her life's burden.
After she got married, she understood there's nothing like saying No to your husband except he is unfaithful to you. That's what marriage entails. Go and learn kid and stop spending all your time in Ashawo joint defending the right of whores to fleece you of your money in exchange for 5mins sex.
Oh and again. My mum is old school. She preserved her virginity till marriage. Go figure you halfwit!!
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Are u saying that she is lying that greenwood physically assaulted her?

Does white skin turn yellow or green or blueish from a bruise or does it turn pink?

I am saying she has learned from other rape*d women where a battery or even an assualt with blood everywhere does not necessarily punish the perpetuators .An audio recording is that impenetrable evidence she needed.

wtf ?it doesnt turn pink angry it doesntt even turn red
it only turns red if there is heat involved like sun or so
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by elantraceey(f): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

The audio recording could be role playing via BDSM. A lot of these white girls are twisted as Bleep!!

He will have to prove that in court.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Aaron12(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
BigJoe19:
Let’s see how the case goes. The way men defend women one would think they would get women support when it’s their turn.
As in ehn, as if the women they are defending will give their dicks a blowjobs for a job well done.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ViperAda: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

You are a simp .If a woman is not giving sex to her man then he is not "man " enough.
Leave her alone ,divorce her ,cheat on her but NEVER RAPE HER
Will Smith ain't man enough when Jada Pinkett wasn't giving him sex?.. How stupid!

And I'm not advocating rape. I wasn't insinuating that.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
If the said abortion happened because you pressured them into having unprotected sex and they are foolish to not say no, it happened. That would be a good information for us to know, popular or not. It would be a valuable information when grace reaches you because it will generate traffic for blogs, new sites and social media. We love to consume content, bonus points if they are bad news.

I am surprised many of you pretend that this happened because he is a footballer. When we know that what he did to her happens every day and every day women come out on social media, to family, to friends to tell their stories. It doesn't make the headline because these men are not footballers. Women tell their stories every time, listen more and see you might catch some of these stories that your non-footballers and non-rich men have done to their partners. What is more surprising is acting like he is the ONLY footballer in the world.

Dmacqh:

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
5thcolm:

Ok, you are making another sense here.

A recording is made for events just so we can relive the events just as it happened. What you are saying is like me seeing arsenal play burnley on TV and you asking me was I actually there on the pitch to be sure arsenal actually played burnley?.
Based on evidence of me seeing a recording of arsenal playing burnley on TV, I have no choice but to believe arsenal actually played burnley until the FA, arsenal and burnley says it never happened, THEN, I can start thinking maybe the match I saw on TV was doctored

So when u are watching arsenal play Burnley, are they playing the match in privacy or in public? Are there fans watching live as u are watching on tv? Are there referees, organisers and other official also present during the match? Mind u, u said u watched on tv. Is watching on tv the same as listening to an audio of a supposed rape?

In the audio of the supposed rape, where there fans watching live as the rape and the recording of the rape was going on? did the rape take place in a public place in the full view of the public or in a private location with no witnesses? Where there referees, organisers and other official also present during the rape and it's recording?

I haven't said anything. I am only asking questions. So asking me for an explanation or assuming that I am saying something, doesn't follow because even the police doesn't have an explanation. How will I now have an explanation?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

No one is abve the law .Rich ,poor ,established ,non estabblised angry

Goand read on Prince andrew and see how because of this ,the monarchy will be turned into an obscurity
Sir/Ma, can’t you comprehend what I wrote . Did I in any way acquit or convict Greenwood?
How can you judge based on one side of story , what happens to the remaining 2 sides ( Greenwood side and the Truth ) ?
What’s the aim of the complainant ? To get ‘ justice ‘ if he’s proven guilty ? What’s the form of justice ? Greenwood loosing all his endorsements, career and getting jail term ? What will she benefit if all this happens to him ? Inner joy or feminist Oscar award ? There is corrective and punitive measures ... I only advocate the later if there’s loose of life(s) intentionally.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:

Will Smith ain't man enough when Jada Pinkett wasn't giving him sex?.. How stupid!

And I'm not advocating rape. I wasn't insinuating that.

-Viper

And did you see the humilation it caused him ? He stayed because of the kids
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
elantraceey:

He will have to prove that in court.

Exactly. And she will also have to prove what is happening is rape and he was truly being violent. Cause from what I can decipher from the tape she sounds more submissive than agitated which is why I suspect a BDSM and not rape as is being bandied.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by elantraceey(f): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Preator:
Goodnite to his career if this pix/tape is verified as genuine.

My Take:
1. That the girl had a recording ongoing shows a preplanned set up. He walked nicely into the trap.
2. That he was set up shows the lady has been enduring similar experience for long and knows he will try that nonsense again.
3. It's nice that he is exposed as the tanking of his career will serve as deterrent to others. It will also ensure that others dont fall victim
4. Women should however learn not to stay in abusive relationships. He touches you once, report his sorry ass and quit the relationship. No amount of begging should make you stay. when a lady says she endured abuse for years, i basically find it difficult to sympathize. Why will a sane adult stay that long in a toxic and abusive relationship? not even marriage should make you stay.
5. Abusive men rarely ever change. some may feel remorse after the fact and beg, but they will likely do it over and over again. Help yourself and take a walk.

Best analysis. He has been abusing her and still went to meet her after they had broken up. He dugged the pit for himself.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by elantraceey(f): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Exactly. And she will also have to prove what is happening is rape and he was truly being violent. Cause from what I can decipher from the tape she sounds more submissive than agitated which is why I suspect a BDSM and not rape as is being bandied.

1.) Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

2.) No.........I don't wanna have sex

He would have a lot of work to do proving that that's not rape.

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ViperAda: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
5thcolm:

Ok, so the question is, if your daughter for whatever reason denies her husband sex, is rape ever an option?
How do we reconcile a husband raping his wife?.
How do we define rape in marriage, until that is cleared.

-Viper
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

I am saying she has learned from other rape*d women where a battery or even an assualt with blood everywhere does not necessarily punish the perpetuators .An audio recording is that impenetrable evidence she needed.

wtf ?it doesnt turn pink angry it doesntt even turn red
it only turns red if there is heat involved like sun or so

But these are your exact words:

"In order to to circumvent the judges you have to give hard facts and exagerrate .It is possible she did it to herself or someone else did it to her ."

Is this not u here saying that she is lying?

Are the bruises below from sunlight?

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ode. Transactional sex is a crime in some states in the US. So according to those states and by your own admittance, you should be in jail right now. When are you going to jump on the bus and report to the nearest station? Ah I see, your hypocritical eyes don clear now. Raising the bar for others while lowering it for yourself in pursuance of feeding your libido.
And of course, philandering is morally wrong as well. So you can't be a philandering man who pays for sex and claim to respect women. It is a bold faced lie!! If you respect women, you will marry one and worship her for the rest of your life. So says the white man's book where you took marital rape from.
My mother dressed up to look good for herself and was never chasing men for money in exchange for her good looks. That's the exclusive preserve of women your kind desire. I can't say same for your mother though.
She could not have been raped because she did not go about asking men for money to prove their love to her or expecting a man to carry all her life's burden.
After she got married, she understood there's nothing like saying No to your husband except he is unfaithful to you. That's what marriage entails. Go and learn kid and stop spending all your time in Ashawo joint defending the right of whores to fleece you of your money in exchange for 5mins sex.
Oh and again. My mum is old school. She preserved her virginity till marriage. Go figure you halfwit!!

Bahaha. Am I in “some states in the US”? And you really believe just because some archaic laws technically remain on the books it means they are enforced? Those laws are relics from the time the US was still a highly religious country. Blasphemy is still technically illegal in Michigan. Look at a list of other archaic laws still on the books in US;

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/50041/50-weird-laws-still-books

Tell me when was the last time you heard of anyone arrested for prostitution in the US..apart from trafficking and child prostitution which are morally wrong. The porn industry is booming across the US, are you telling me police don’t know were to go find all those people? Lol. If you think police in US are going about house to house asking people if the sex they just had was transactional then you are deluded my man.

Rape is a highly enforced crime not because it is morally wrong but because it is a violent act that can traumatize a woman and destroy her life mentally for life. So for you to equate it with fornication or other forms of consensual sex and say anyone who engages in those acts has no right to be against rape just proves you are not very smart my guy.

I love sex and will never turn down the offer of consensual sex with a beautiful woman. I never claimed to be holy I just think rape is an extremely vile and wicked act. But if a girl wants to sleep around willingly then more power to her. We will help her out.

Lastly, yeah I am sure your mother told you she married as a virgin lol. I am very sure she “told” you that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sterope:
If the said abortion happened because you pressured them into having unprotected sex and they are foolish to not say no, it happened. That would be a good information for us to know, popular or not. It would be a valuable information when grace reaches you because it will generate traffic for blogs, new sites and social media. We love to consume content, bonus points if they are bad news.

I am surprised many of you pretend that this happened because he is a footballer. When we know that what he did to her happens every day and every day women come out on social media, to family, to friends to tell their stories. It doesn't make the headline because these men are not footballers. Women tell their stories every time, listen more and see you might catch some of these stories that your non-footballers and non-rich men have done to their partners. What is more surprising is acting like he is the ONLY footballer in the world.

I love the courteousness you used in mentioning me . You are a good person .
For all the things I wrote , you choose abortion , that’s good . But there’s no abortion , I used it to buttress a point which is ‘ what stops people coming to me now , I’m a nobody to report me if I’d them any wrong ? At least now , I got no connection or power to divert justice , I only have my mouth .
But immediately there’s a rise in fortune , all the devils will start roaring ?
And most times , it’s not for justice but for ‘ pull Down syndrome ‘ . That’s why in marriage ‘ the priest say ‘ if you have any thing against the marriage , come forward and say or forever remain silent ‘ .
Neymar case comes to mind .
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
elantraceey:

1.) Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

He would have a lot of work to do proving that that's not rape.

Ever heard of role playing in BDSM? Look in legal circles, it is generally agreed that proving marital rape is hard. This falls into one of such. It is obvious they were both in bed and he was trying to enter her and she was declining. Read further:

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Like I said, the last line I bolded signals submissiveness which is a form of role playing in BDSM. The fact is there is no sign of violence or aggressive behavior other than the name-calling which is also part of BDSM.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
5thcolm:

I don't see it that way. It's really not difficult for a man to act right. Don't beat or rape a girl no matter what. Is that really difficult? Setup or not the guy messed up. There are thousands of girls out there to give Greenwood what he wants, what he allegedly did is totally unnecessary

Can you swear he actually hit the girl and made her bleed? What if her bleeding was because of a fight where she hit him? I have been set up by women before. Maybe you need to have that same experience then your orientation will change.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Englishisamust: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

My niggah .I nor get time for you walahi .What does this mean?

Do you want more evidence .Mr fake recording?

As in some people will just argue blindly with no solid evidence

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ViperAda: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

And did you see the humilation it caused him ? He stayed because of the kids
Exactly what the western narratives are pushing to you.

She denied him sex and then cheated with a younger guy. The western media puts the blame on Will Smith for" having issues with her in the bedroom". If Smith had cheated, she filed for divorce and half or more than half his wealth would have gone to the woman.

-Viper

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by elantraceey(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ever heard of role playing in BDSM? Look in legal circles, it is generally agreed that proving marital rape is hard. This falls into one of such. It is obvious they were both in bed and he was trying to enter her and she was declining. Read further:

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Like I said, the last line I bolded signals submissiveness which is a form of role playing in BDSM. The fact is there is no sign of violence or aggressive behavior other than the name-calling which is also part of BDSM.

I do hope you're aware that this didn't happen while they were dating but afterwards? But like I said, whatever the case maybe he'll have a lot of working proving that the audio is anything but rape in court if it's verified to be him.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Mariezaza1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jokerman:

Seems you are joking with the West over such cases?
The west my foot UK is the father of corruption and Nigeria's corruption problem started from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.