Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68419 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by skywalker240(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nicenixon:
Since he is British, they will cover for him but it is a shame on him and manutd. If manutd get better coach, he go chop bench tire.
Andy Johnson is also British, he served Bro �
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mille:

A simp ignored the crime of lying about rape which could have ended somebody's life and career.

Don't worry, people like safarigirl are clearing reading and will give you the pity sex you so much desire.

You are a simp for not charging your gf for giving you gonorrhea.Use your head .my friend . angry

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
elantraceey:

No they won't because I won't raise them to rape apologists. They would be wise and understand there are billions of women in the world and if one refuses, they simply move to the next. No man have ever died of a hard-on.
It does not matter. They'll be falsely accused by a scorned ex and the world will declare them guilty without evidence and proper investigation.

They'll end up commiting suicide as a result of the shame and embarrassment of being falsely convicted of something they didn't do

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

And your sons and male relatives will be falsely accused of rape and be sent to prison for it. Thereby ruining their entire lives.

Only if they can get a recording evidence of them like Greenwood's.
You are obviously doing same to girls or even worse. Only reason people don't know is the girls you are doing it to are to scared to expose you probably cause you made video of it.
You are obviously not desired by many ladies, that's why you are ok forcing the very few ones you have

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nicenixon: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
skywalker240:

Andy Johnson is also British, he served Bro �
na that one worst pass but his own is an issue of mingling with underage girls.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Englishisamust: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

This guy use your head .

Greewood is done.

Many rape cases never see the light of the day because there is no solid evidence ..

This is the most solid evidence ever grin

U better dont answer those yarning nonsense. That evidence is the most solid evidence ever na only God fit save aam.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Olam09(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
Manchester United’s Mason Will John Greenwood (born October 01, 2001) could be in a pile of trouble following allegations of abuse by his now ex-girlfriend Harriet Robson.

Ms Robson, took to her Instagram stories to expose the scars she bears on her body, allegedly from attacks by the 20-year-old Man United forward.

In several posts on her official Instagram account which has now been deleted, Harriet is seen covered in blood and with bruises on her body. Along with a video, she wrote, "To everyone who wants to know what Mason Greenwood actually does to me."

In the wake of the accusations, Manchester United quickly released a statement and said they would not comment further until all the facts had been established.

Greenwood, a United academy graduate is no stranger to controversy.

In September 2020, he and Man City youngster Phil Foden were kicked out of the England National team after breaching Covid-19 protocols in Iceland.

This is after a video popped up on social media, exposing the two meeting girls in their hotel room after a Nations League encounter in Reykjavik.

He's a clown

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ViperAda: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lizzydonnah:

Go and rewrite your WAEC first, who knows you might get the answer to the unwise question you asked. :- undecided
The comments was not meant for kids with acute buffoonery. Scram along, kid.

-Viper

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by elantraceey(f): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

It does not matter. They'll be falsely accused by a scorned ex and the would world declare them guilty without evidence and proper investigation.

They'll end up commiting suicide as a result of the shame and embarrassment of being falsely convicted of something they didn't do

You're just stating what'll happen to you because you've probably forced your silly self on a lady before. You better go and beg before you become a star that's if you ever become one.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by bepositive11: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:

Man: I don't give a f*CK what you want

Hardcore Alpha cheesy

He's an insecure alpha. Abusive. Toxic. A rapist

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
mystery22:
This transgendered you are too stupid,going round insulting people mother and sisters yet claiming to support women...

You’re a moronn. I’m not insulting mothers and sisters I am simply wishing the same fate on the mother and sister of any man who defends rape. Since you don’t think of your mother and sister when you attack rape victims then I don’t think it’s bad if the same happens to them abi? So we too can come online and call you a SIMP when you get angry because your mother or sister was raped.

Slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Some people here are terrible . A country filled with insane feminist . What will be the lady gain if let’s say , it was actually Greenwood and he was proven guilty ?
He will be imprisoned , loose his career ?
And the lady will be living with joy , and in abundance knowing ‘ justice ‘ was served ?
Look at the number of comments flying in , calling for punitive justice , if it’s the other way , it will be consolatory words ...lol
I only count rape , when you are attacked on the road , drugged or hypnotized, ‘ no is no ‘ is feminist agenda.
What happens to a girl saying ‘no sex ‘ , before you spend ? They won’t ,but will allow you to spend , knowing what you want and will use ‘no is no ‘ later . Sex that females enjoys more .
A guy that invites you to his house or hotel room is inviting you for prayer sessions
I won’t condemn him till he’s proven guilty in court . And to the recording , and assumed evidence, we all know it can be doctored , manipulated or even acted by another person .
She’s bitter because he left him . Ex matter is always a pull Down syndrome .

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Englishisamust:

U better dont answer those yarning nonsense. That evidence is the most solid evidence ever na only God fit save aam.

lmao .Dem no even no anything

The only thing that can help him is if she decides to not press charges

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

You see say u nor get sense??..if you did you'd know the 'sisters' in the context refers to fellow females in general.

Na really stupid girls full nairaland these days

You're actually a very stupid person, but rather than attach your stupidity to all the men on Nairaland, I will rather assume you just inherited it from whoever gave birth to you or raised you

Talk to your sisters first of all, it starts with you. You have women in your family, yet, you choose to come online and degrade women, so, clearly, you don't even respect the women in your own family. I wonder why.

It starts with the family, na from house dem dey instill values. If you have not talked to your own sisters, don't expect strangers online to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
5thcolm:

Only if they can get a recording evidence of them like Greenwood's.
You are obviously doing same to girls or even worse. Only reason people don't know is the girls you are doing it to are to scared to expose you probably cause you made video of it.
You are obviously not desired by many ladies, that's why you are ok forcing the very few ones you have
Excellent...your skills of deduction are clearly needed in Greenwood's case. Maybe you'll also show us the gun he used in shooting her five times in head it she somehow miraculously recovered from. Since asking for proper investigation to be carried before convicting someone of a henous crime makes that person a cuprit in the crime.

The level of stupidity on display in the world these days amuses me

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by elantraceey(f): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Is part of the evidence the brown scar in her upper arm?

Scar? Those could have been inflicted on her by anyone. The only convincing evidence is there is the audio recording. You can hardly make that up.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Deicide: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
From the transcript he was probably sexually frustrated grin
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by bepositive11: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

No matter what

You don just beat a woman untill she bleeds

Don't force them into having sex with you

Louder. Can't believe how many people are supporting him. Men should protect not abuse

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

Pls can you tell of another scenario .WAIT LET ME HELP YOU-

None cheesy

Still haven't answered my questions:

So because she recorded it, that is automatically proof of rape? Where u there when she did the recording to actually ascertain if a rape was actually taking place as at the time of d recording?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
Dmacqh:
Some people here are terrible . A country filled with insane feminist . What will be the lady gain if let’s say , it was actually Greenwood and he was proven guilty ?
He will be imprisoned , loose his career ?
And the lady will be living with joy , and in abundance knowing ‘ justice ‘ was served ?
Look at the number of comments flying in , calling for punitive justice , if it’s the other way , it will be consolatory words ...lol
I only count rape , when you are attacked on the road , drugged or hypnotized, ‘ no is no ‘ is feminist agenda.
What happens to a girl saying ‘no sex ‘ , before you spend ? They won’t ,but will allow you to spend , knowing what you want and will use ‘no is no ‘ later . Sex that females enjoys more .
A guy that invites you to his house or hotel room is inviting you for prayer sessions
I won’t condemn him till he’s proven guilty in court . And to the recording , and assumed evidence, we all know it can be doctored , manipulated or even acted by another person .
She’s bitter because he left him . Ex matter is always a pull Down syndrome .
[/s]

These people you are calling feminist are the people that are fighting for their rights

If she is bitter because she left him .It is only a dog that goes back to his vomit .So are you saying Greewood is a dog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by DeeFlask(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
chamboy:
They always warn you guys to run from snow bunny
I swear a lot of beautiful black girls in the UK but I don’t condone what he did though
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

It does not matter. They'll be falsely accused by a scorned ex and the would world declare them guilty without evidence and proper investigation.

Do you also know the terrible secrets a lot of ladies carry because they are too scared of what some guys do to them. Do you know some have even killed themself cause they have no one to report to cause lack of evidence.
Guy, only reason why this accusation carries weight is because of the photo and the recording.
A lot of bigger have been accused or rape and it does carry weight cause it's just hearsay.
Ronaldo. Giggs, kobe Bryant and rest went through this and they beat their case cause no serious evidence like this one.
I always encourage my female friends to get evidence when someone is doing something terribly wrong to them, call it set up if you want

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Good boy. Don't worry. You will get sex for respecting women and being an online defender of the sanctity of their pussies.

Does that make you feel giddy?

It makes me feel giddy that I’m not a rape defender.

The fact you think this is about me trying to get sex and not just about a fundamental human belief that rape is bad and women should be treated with dignity shows just how degenerate you are. See how degradingly you even talk about them “I’m defending their pussies”. Why so much hatred for women? Do you have a mother or any woman you love in your life at all?

Honestly what kind of mothers raised y’all? I’m afraid for our future in this country I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

So because she recorded it, that is automatically proof of rape? Where u there when she did the recording to actually ascertain if a rape was actually taking place as at the time of d recording?

Omo you dey yarn opata .Do i need to be there when Tunisia beat Nigeria 1-0 ? No I heard it from the radio,heard the commentary and so i believed it.

SO MY FRIEND ,I DONT NEED TO BE THERE DURING THE RECORDING .THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE HIM IS IF SHE DECIDES NOT TO CHARGE HIM

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
elantraceey:

Scar? Those could have been inflicted on her by anyone. The only convincing evidence is there is the audio recording. You can hardly make that up.

Why do u say the physical scar could have been inflicted on her by someone else and yet the audio is definitely mason greenwood?

If the scar was given by someone else, why is flaunting it as part of injuries she sustained from greenwood?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by mystery22: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You’re a moronn. I’m not insulting mothers and sisters I am simply wishing the same fate on the mother and sister of any man who defends rape. Since you don’t think of your mother and sister when you attack rape victims then I don’t think it’s bad if the same happens to them abi? So we too can come online and call you a SIMP when you get angry because your mother or sister was raped.

Slowpoke.
Foolish an*Mal... like you don't see false rape accuser..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by backtalkG(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why do man u players always end up in jail, if you check most of their legends are ex covict
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by 5thcolm(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Ok, you are making sense.
What explanation do you have for the recording?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Why do u say the physical scar could have been inflicted on her by someone else and yet the audio is definitely mason greenwood?

If the scar was given by someone else, why is flaunting it as part of injuries she sustained from greenwood?

It is possible that the scras/injuries and the rape were on different days .The injuried wont nailhim ,its that audio lol that would

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by bepositive11: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Btw, when we talk now, SIMPS will think we no like women. But the BITTER TRUTH is that, as a man (especially when you are rich) you have to be careful with that gender if not THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Forget all that blackmail....."respect women don't you have a mother, do what women want, listen to women bla bla bla...."

Omo, if dem show you pepper eh, your eyes go clear

This guy life and career has been ruined before it even started.

From his tone, it's like he has spent so much money on her and now it was time to have sex she is refusing him.

This is what happens when you want to personalize a HOE. He is a rich footballer. He should have just left her alone and go and meet other girls.

Now see what he has done to himself

You really need to stop this toxic mentality

If you cannot give a woman things without expectations, don't give at all or state the terms and conditions before giving

Stop feeling entitled to sex just because you are giving a woman money

If a woman doesn't want to have sex with you, break up with her and look for someone who will if you two can't communicate properly. Don't force her to have sex. Don't rape her

It's your type that complains about feminists. When men like you exist with this kind of mentality, why won't there be feminists? Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by brightalo1010: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpele:
Can u imagine what he did to somebody daughter, nawaooo but the girl should have reported it when it happened not when the relationship is in the past tense.God thank u for another wonderful birthday celebrations today � I pray for more grace to succeed in all my endeavours this year ijn
So now she reported it tell me if it is no longer going to be a huge case that'll still put the boy in a mess, did Manchester united the employer, the police or any law enforcement going to say this is no longer a case since it is not reported when the relationship was on?

Why do we like making undeserving comments over things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.