Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) (62755 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman / Man Who Offered Three Of His Family Members For Rituals Arrested In Anambra.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
The heart of Nigerians is very wicked.
Thank God I'm a Biafran cool

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
The BASTARD is even a Marlian sad

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Eyin Omo Ofo, Adojutini Omo ti e disgrace Abeokuta, e o ni ri ba ti se

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by livinbygrace: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
17-year-old Wariz Oladeinde from Kugba.

19-year-old Abdulgafar Lukman from Kugba.

Mustakeem Balogun from Bode Olude, all in Abeokuta.

Soliu, the leader of the gang

Lazy youths tongue

I wonder who loves money pass for this country.

The Ibos go extra mile to make money legit.

The Yorubas mine skulls and yahoo plus to become reach and none of them has make it to the Forbes magazine tongue.

Oduduwa and skull mining are like 5 and 6 tongue.

If you check the name ,they are all Muslims,something needs to be done fast before it get out hand

5 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
they should just send these deluded miscreants to the afterlife through HANGING BY THE D*CK grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
Something like this can never happen in civilised nations simply because most believe that you have to work to make money unlike what we have here in this country where a boy that should be in his father's house going to school or learning trade is killing to become rich all of a sudden. Death sentence won't be a bad idea to people like this maybe it will reduce future occurrence.

This failure stems from families... That's the foundation of this anomaly.

A lot of parents welcome their kids with open arms when they return home with strange wealth. No questions asked, not a single eyebrow raised.

Back in the day, before we lost our minds to vanity, no youth dared showed up to his family house with sudden wealth without explanation... Even his parents would disown him, distance themselves from him, with the community rejecting him like a leper.

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by aviara: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
What is happening in yorubaland for goodness sake? Too many stories of money ritual killings coming from this region. I was told that many children don't like going to school in Ogun state. I was informed by a friend who is a secondary school teacher that parents come to school to beat up any teacher who discipline their child. God help us ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
onthehill:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6961938/3-boys-slaughter-girlfriend-burn#109785507

https://igberetvnews.com/1413599/fleeing-boyfriend-killed-lover-money-rituals-arrested-ogun-photos-video/
Nigeria police are so emotional. You can't arrest in peace without first decorating the suspects face with slaps and blows

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by koning: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Very backward set of people. Utterly superstitious.

When you cook a young girls's head you will become rich at 17 years. How on earth could such a thought enter their heads.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by micflo28(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
If this boys can be inspired to kill and they do it, they should be inspired to face death sentence. They should apprehend the native doctor as well else he will inspire more kids like this to endanger the lives of girls.

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
May God deliver us from Frienemies, Amen!!!
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Mom007(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lazy youths tongue

The Yorubas mine skulls and yahoo plus to become rich and none of them has make it to the Forbes magazine tongue.

My brother, this one is not the issue of lazy or non lazy youths! Can you see their faces and their ages? These are children, too young to be called lazy or smart or anything! They should still be under their parents protection writing jamb and gaining admission into the university. These ones have been failed by their families and society and have been churned out as what you are seeing by an evil, twisted society! I just moved to Ibadan few months back and from what I have seen, the future is bleak for almost the whole of that generation! Their parents have failed them, public education has failed them, the society has failed them and now, they themselves are now a menace to society!
Parents that are giving birth now and who have young children under 9, pls let's do better! Let's begin to actively take a driver seat in the lives of our children! Let's teach them good and godly values while daily committing them to God! Please.

6 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ogun should be boycotted by all means

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by metrixauto: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
LibertyRep:
This is one of the reasons why death penalty should not b abolished.
100% with you. And to the Kidnappers
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by sterlingD(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
All the elders both government and non government,security operatives,the Traditional rulers both paramount and non paramount and all the holders of the traditions of the region should come together at a round summon all the herbalists, traditional medicine men for serious talk. This thing has to stop it can not continue If the thing been no touch any body for body make him shake and fear now it has.Person need to shake fear and shock to the bone if the people don't stand up now and say enough is enough and do something.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Poanan: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lazy youths tongue

Dont turn it jnto a tribal thing. When you people cannot bash the guys u turn it into a tribal thing. If the guys were knbooved were at same age mate eith the girl nairalanders and people will call others simp will descend on the girl for foloowing a guy older than her for money or even assuming to have left a poor guy for another cos of money. Then at the end "serves her right" bash your fellow men for doing stupid things and not turn it into a tribal thing.

The Yorubas mine skulls and yahoo plus to become rich and none of them has make it to the Forbes magazine tongue.

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Poanan: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lazy youths tongue

Dont turn it jnto a tribal thing. When you people cannot bash the guys u turn it into a tribal thing. If the guys were knbooved were at same age mate eith the girl nairalanders and people will call others simp will descend on the girl for foloowing a guy older than her for money or even assuming to have left a poor guy for another cos of money. Then at the end "serves her right" bash your fellow men for doing stupid things and not turn it into a tribal thing.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
These bloodthirsty demons should be boiled alive! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Stupid Afonja skull miners! Idiots!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
/
Yoruba people can continue playing ostrich as much as they want, this is a predominantly South-Western problem. How many grave-diggers, tomb-raiders, body parts merchants and ritualists do they have to arrest before they embark on sensitization of their people? It is now a daily occurrence. Who knows how many go undetected per day. We only know of the ones that made the news. This has nothing to do with tribalism. We must face the facts.

/

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Maconstruct(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
How will the deceased brothers see this and remain the same.

A sister they shared good and bad memories with gone in that manner.

They might grow and seek revenge!!!
Lord help dem.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Seun360(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lazy youths tongue

The Yorubas mine skulls and yahoo plus to become rich and none of them has made it to the Forbes magazine tongue.

Brotherly, leave talk, though I won't exonerate my people but Igbos too do it. Okoitie abi wetin una dey call am come be wetin?

The society is messed up especially the southern region except for the Akwa-Cross region.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seun360:

Brotherly, leave talk, though I won't exonerate my people but Igbos too do it. Okoitie abi wetin una dey call am come be wetin?

The society is messed up especially the southern region except for the Akwa-Cross region.
every region in Nigeria is cursed with bad news undecided

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Slymking: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lazy youths tongue

The Yorubas mine skulls and yahoo plus to become rich and none of them has made it to the Forbes magazine tongue.

It's a shame fi you as stupid and daft as u are, you letting ur anus think and help you decide, if you get head u would know nnewi people are number 1 ritualist in Africa and non Igbo make money legitimately fufu na tribalistic shit and hypocrisy una know
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by foreshore(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by olamike02: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lazy youths tongue

By killing others with drugs,baa.

Your hypocrcy stinks to high heaven.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
Something like this can never happen in civilised nations simply because most believe that you have to work to make money unlike what we have here in this country where a boy that should be in his father's house going to school or learning trade is killing to become rich all of a sudden. Death sentence won't be a bad idea to people like this maybe it will reduce future occurrence.
One of the very few sensible comments on this barbaric issue.

We Seconded your point ABSOLUTELY

Those animals don't deserve to live.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
olamike02:

Your (hypocrcy) stinks to high heaven.
you need dictionary to improve in your English tongue.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by olamike02: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Tinubu urchins and afonjazeez will not come and talk about what to do about their region that is drifting to the clif on daily basis. They'd rather preoccupy themselves with Mkpurummiri and Pandora that Tinubu paid Premium Times to concort.

Look at teenagers slaughtering a living human being for "money".

What's their level of education?

What skill do they have?

What will they do with the money; supposing such barbarism yields money?

They want to bam bam and chill with the big boys, right?

How do they plan to sustain the money?

What is their financial management skills and education or the skull they were cooking will keep vomiting money for the rest of their years on earth?

Or when the money the skull vomited finishes, they look for another skull?

I thought they said Yoruba people go to school, why all these stupid actions informed by nothing but crass ignorance and animistic superstitious?

Fiakwa!
You children of drug barons must drag your tormentor into your miserable lives. Prepare for eight years of wailing as from next year.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Heterodox(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mehn, dese young kids.

This shit is depressing.

There may not be a society anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Yankee101: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
At what age?

This is difficult to watch

Who deceived this generation?

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Petalsempire(f): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
What will they do with the money..very wicked children

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.