Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) (62718 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman / Man Who Offered Three Of His Family Members For Rituals Arrested In Anambra.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by lordmans(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Everyone of us are kind of hypocritical about this whole ritual saga. And it will not stop until we all join hands to put an end to it once and for all.

When young men with no source of verifiable income were gallivanting about in campuses flaunting ill-gotten wealth, and the security agencies went after them, everyone here, even on nairaland were hitting the roof with noise on what should be and shouldn't be, and all those human rights shit.

Now that everything is coming home to roost, who knows who the next victims will be.

It's time to say no to anything yahoo yahoo or any semblance of it in our community. There is an upsurge in their activities after the endsars protest. Is this how we intend to continue?

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by ufotunang: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
The way small boys are desperate for money nowadays... and they do not want to hustle,..
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by donMIG(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Omo... These kids can't even wait for their time?
OMG
damn!
I can only imagine this

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by LILTJAY: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Muslims. . Very wicked people..
I stay away from muslims no matter the tribe

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by seborrhic: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingofhoes:

These young boys sell the organs of their victims and maybe get like 50m
You must be a clown.
Where have u seen anybody paying that much for body parts?
If they are lucky,they would be get a buyer who says he/she will pay ₦100k;ends up paying them 50k first,promises to pay the balance;which invariably they don't pay because the millions they expected from the use of the body part doesn't come.
There is no single ritual killer that has made money from it.They only have that false mindset it happens.The only money that comes is when d body part is first sold to the herbalist or top man,which cannot and has never exceeded 50-100k.Sometimes even as low as 30k.
Go do your research.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Trustedpronet: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thelife:

Not only native doctor,some of those Alfa and white garment church too

Dem follow
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by obembet(f): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
LibertyRep:
This is one of the reasons why death penalty should not be abolished.

Expecially those who tag themselves Yahoo boys
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
backbencher:

While 'killing for ritual to earn money' does not happen in developed countries, ritualized killings, and killings where the body is mutilated and burned and buried in remote areas does happen.

Don't use this case to badmouth your country. Murder happens everywhere. Some cases in 'civilized' countries haven't been solved.
all u have mentioned also do happen in this country now.. In these countries u mentioned their youths are always trying to make a difference by inventing, producing, or manufacturing.. That is not to say that they don't have fraudsters among them.. But they are minimal.. Youths in my country nowadays want to ride the cars dangote, otedola and adenuga's are ride without any reasonable job to back it up.. That greed mehn.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Kingofhoes: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
seborrhic:

You must be a clown.
Where have u seen anybody paying that much for body parts?
If they are lucky,they would be get a buyer who says he/she will pay ₦100k;ends up paying them 50k first,promises to pay the balance;which invariably they don't pay because the millions they expected from the use of the body part doesn't come.
There is no single ritual killer that has made money from it.They only have that false mindset it happens.The only money that comes is when d body part is first sold to the herbalist or top man,which cannot and has never exceeded 50-100k.Sometimes even as low as 30k.
Go do your research.

So why am I a clown if we are giving the same point that money RITUALS does not exist ??

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by seborrhic: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingofhoes:

So why am I a clown if we are giving the same point that money RITUALS does not exist ??
You didn't see the sarcasm in the post.
It's the ₦50m part that makes your assertion a joke.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anyone is free to abuse Yoruba on this crime, I'm currently ashamed right now

the rise of this ritualism in southwest is becoming alarming, I can't be deceiving myself on that, not quite long I saw a small boy and I just look at him he can't be older than 17years drove muscle Camry passed my place with a lady that I believe older than her sitting beside her then I shake my head

it is quite unfortunate, parents in southwest should sit tight and go back to their drawing board, currently they've failed in their wards upbringings

this is why I oppose to banning of SARS, if not for their extra judicial killing, SARs reduce these idiots menace in southwest

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I was going through some of their " new year's resolutions" you will not believe what most of these under 17 children were posting on Facebook. The one that got me was the one that posted " I don't mind giving away my bleeped up soul for some rabas" this was a boy that wrote his WAEC last year. I guess they are trying to live up to their resolutions

As more and more of these young kids go Christ-less and embrace false religions, atheism and wrong philosophies both Alfa and traditional wise. In general become more Godless. We will see more of this. I literally had to chase one 14 year old from the Barbing Shop I was Barbing at who was talking such foolishness that I fear for the future.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
all u have mentioned also do happen in this country now.. In these countries u mentioned their youths are always trying to make a difference by inventing, producing, or manufacturing.. That is not to say that they don't have fraudsters among them.. But they are minimal.. Youths in my country nowadays want to ride the cars dangote, otedola and adenuga's are ride without any reasonable job to back it up.. That greed mehn.

And Nigerian youth too also do a lot of inventing, producing and manufacturing.

Which fellow Nigerians sabotage by voting for leaders who do not support productivity.

Murder happens everywhere.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
ovieigho:
I’m sorry to say this !

Our Muslim community needs to start preaching to their kids about love in their teen years …

A Christian at that age either knows about Bible , going to fellowship,Bible studies , choir practice or even the words of God from parents won’t let them go that extreme …

I think the holy Quran should have more English translations for lay man to get hold on to read about the love in it

Most crimes of this magnitude are committed by Muslim names

Even MuhamMad was a genocidal mad murderer. Stop pointing people towards a pedophile prophet for direction to God. There is no Muslim even as a child that don't attend their quranic schools but they know not the true God despite all those years of time wasting trying to learn Arabic. I chatted recently a supposed Alfa who was making a fourth house for his fourth wife as he thought Islam is the best because it allows him have multiple wives. As I kept showing him the lies of MuhamMad. He was shocked despite going to Quranic school all his life even as a lot kid but really knowing nothing except the lies of Satan that came through pedophile prophet muhamMad

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Sluacoast(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingofhoes:

Lol, I laugh you guys in Spanish. This rituals exist o. But it's done in a way beyond your imaginations. Firstly. The reason Why those young lad beheaded that lady was because they only need her head for The rituals. Did you read The part where they op stated that this teenage boys cut off the head of the alleged lady. They burn it in order to remove the flesh particles from it. They only need the skull. After this. They'd transfer the skull to their fetish priest who'll prepare a diabolical soap for them after the skull has been processed. They'll be instructed to bath with it at some odd hours of the night. Let me elucidate how they'll make money with this. Firstly this guy's are no longer Yahoo boys, They're into Yahoo plus.(involving the use of fetish and other diabolical voodoo's) after they've bath with the soap. They'll chat up their oyibo client and in no time. They're cashing out. You'll be wondering how is that possible. Let me explain. There's a spirit in them now doing their biddings. They'll command the white Man/woman to pay a certain huge amount of money. If he has it. He wouldn't hesitate to pay off. The client can even go to an extence of taking loans to pay this ritualist. Please stay safe guys

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by gotnel: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
God help us.
How did they arrived at the point of cutting the teenager head and burning the girl head with the believe the head will be used to make money?
Who is their herbalist.
Is there any other accomplice, apart from the four of them?
What were the four boys doing as daily activities before they got involved in the gory ritual killing?

A lot is needed to be done to make the society disbelieve in the world of ritualistic riches.
What economic activities has these teenagers participated in, that they believe in using a teenage girl skull for ritual to make money?
Government efforts against criminal elements in the society must definitely double up.

As for those who are interested in tribal bashing in this type of case, every sides of Nigeria have people with this type of fundamental defective thinking.

It is the one that we are witnessing at hand that we should all condemn instead of trading tribal abuse here.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by barcaboi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
17-year-old Wariz Oladeinde from Kugba.

19-year-old Abdulgafar Lukman from Kugba.

Mustakeem Balogun from Bode Olude, all in Abeokuta.

Soliu, the leader of the gang

Lazy youths tongue

I wonder who loves money pass for this country.

The Ibos go extra mile to make money legit.

The Yorubas mine skulls and yahoo plus to become rich and none of them has made it to the Forbes magazine tongue.

Oduduwa and skull mining are like 5 and 6 tongue.

Will bigotry not be the death of many of you? Can’t y’all stop using every post as Avenue to showcase these silly ethnic posts?

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Gainman: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
LibertyRep:
does death penalty stop killings in United State. It can't stop anything. These youth need orientation to enlighten their psychic. The society needs to do many things . Due to bad economy,many youths have turned to ritualist. Youths now believe education is waste of time. Because our society now embraces uncultured celebrities. Our politicians are also ritualist. They invite and give huge money to these celebrities in which these youths want to emulate. The youth minds are stained already with evil

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by lereinter(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
History is just repeating herself

People are going back to stone age of strong Yoruba ritual rites

The foundation of yoruba culture is ritual.

And it's nothing but the antics of the devil to bring this generation which their parents have broken lose of spiritual bondage back into spiritual bondage
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by adeniyi65(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
LibertyRep:
Even,they should be fed to lion.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Aaae: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by ameh99: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Do people actually makes money from rituals?

I dont understand anymore

Because if ritual money is really then theses tribes whould have been amongst the riches people in the world

It's really sad ..
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
OfficialAwol:

How many people did invinctus kill?
Tomayto, tomahto.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Ezmans: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lazy youths tongue

The Yorubas mine skulls and yahoo plus to become rich and none of them has made it to the Forbes magazine tongue.

99.9 current Yoruba youths don't do anything for living
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Kingofhoes: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sluacoast:

Lol, I laugh you guys in Spanish. This rituals exist o. But it's done in a way beyond your imaginations. Firstly. The reason Why those young lad beheaded that lady was because they only need her head for The rituals. Did you read The part where they op stated that this teenage boys cut off the head of the alleged lady. They burn it in order to remove the flesh particles from it. They only need the skull. After this. They'd transfer the skull to their fetish priest who'll prepare a diabolical soap for them after the skull has been processed. They'll be instructed to bath with it at some odd hours of the night. Let me elucidate how they'll make money with this. Firstly this guy's are no longer Yahoo boys, They're into Yahoo plus.(involving the use of fetish and other diabolical voodoo's) after they've bath with the soap. They'll chat up their oyibo client and in no time. They're cashing out. You'll be wondering how is that possible. Let me explain. There's a spirit in them now doing their biddings. They'll command the white Man/woman to pay a certain huge amount of money. If he has it. He wouldn't hesitate to pay off. The client can even go to an extence of taking loans to pay this ritualist. Please stay safe guys

Keep deluding yourself bro. That's all I have to say
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
Anyone is free to abuse Yoruba on this crime, I'm currently ashamed right now

the rise of this ritualism in southwest is becoming alarming, I can't be deceiving myself on that, not quite long I saw a small boy and I just look at him he can't be older than 17years drove muscle Camry passed my place with a lady that I believe older than her sitting beside her then I shake my head

it is quite unfortunate, parents in southwest should sit tight and go back to their drawing board, currently they've failed in their wards upbringings

this is why I oppose to banning of SARS, if not for their extra judicial killing, SARs reduce these idiots menace in southwest

True. These fraud/ritual boys have been on the rise since that Endsars protest.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by kay29000(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gainman:
does death penalty stop killings in United State. It can't stop anything. These youth need orientation to enlighten their psychic. The society needs to do many things . Due to bad economy,many youths have turned to ritualist. Youths now believe education is waste of time. [b]Because our society now embraces uncultured celebrities. [/b]Our politicians are also ritualist. They invite and give huge money to these celebrities in which these youths want to emulate. The youth minds are stained already with evil

Eg, Naira Marley and Co. Just last month, my friend's Facebook account was hacked, and the hacker started pretending to be her and asking her Facebook friends for money. The hacker had successfully communicated with over 1,000 of the girl's friends on Facebook.

The hacker slipped, and was caught last week. I was shocked to find out the hacker was the 16 year old boy that lives in the girl's flat. He is a younger brother of my friends flatmate. Mehn! The thing shocked me, cos I always see the boy every time I go there, looking innocent. The girl even used to give the guy food and stuff once in a while... In my presence.

These teenagers of nowadays are highly impressionable, and these naija celebs of nowadays that are all about the money (by any means) are not helping matters at all.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
God have mercy on today's youths, the quest for money has turned even their babies to broad day demons.
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by chachanga: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Helineus my boy, what do you say about this skull mining pandemic going on grin

He's working his way to the real hell for helping make this country an hell on earth if nothing stops him.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Arrowss(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Who is to blame?
1. Parents: most parents are the cause of the destructions of lives of their children, they see their children go astray in all ways and they look away or support them.

2. Community; neighbors and elders supports or ignores evil and moral decadence in the community.

3. Religious organisation: most of them lie or decieve their members for money and sexual relationships

4. State and fed government: steal from citizens, cheat and lie to citizens.

What do we expect, there is more to come if we don't do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by Unrated900(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lazy youths tongue

Don’t Be tribalistic
Let’s condemn this act
Every region does this.
Let’s embrace peace and stay away from crime Simple
Peace
Re: Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) by MNDY(m): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2022
lwisee:

I took my time to check your profile and all your post is about Yoruba Muslim.

To be candid, it seems some individuals are hell bent on destroying this country by creating a sort of hatred among the major tribes in Nigeria.
I don't know if they get paid to do this or they are just been controlled by the devil.

How can a sane human being create a new account on Nairalander and all he could think of is to make hateful post, more than 300 since November 2021.
You mean you log in to Nairaland daily just to show your hatred for Yoruba Muslims.

Before I made this post, I could see only few sensible post ahead of mine, others were just pure hate speech.

This is the more reason I hardly visit Nairaland these days, when you open a topic all you see is 2 or 3 people derailing the topic, quoting thereselves with insult and the thread becomes unnecessarily long.

At times I wonder if these people are Nigerians...

sad sad sad

You are sounding like this because you don't know how terrified people that are not from the southwest are about these things done by your people. The level it is going in the southwest will shock everyone normally (you included) but it will terrify others who are not southwesterners.

I live in the southwest too (Ogun precisely) and I am not a Yoruba. My brother, your people are terrible at this thing. It has gone beyond an alarming rate in your region far more than other places. My love for Yoruba's died instantly since they started taking this rubbish too far. Imagine teenagers.

Your kings don't want to do anything? Is it because they do certain rituals too? Why can't they unanimously go traditional and declare curses on rituals/ritualists? It is happening everywhere but the southwest own don cross the line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released / Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.