Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Closeness Has A Way Of Breeding Disrespect-2. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Closeness Has A Way Of Breeding Disrespect-2. (333 Views)

Simple Way Of How To Make A Good Smoothie / Love Will Find A Way / The Way Of The Lion By Olumide Holloway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closeness Has A Way Of Breeding Disrespect-2. by Victoroduogu(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Closeness has a Way of Breeding Disrespect-2.
"I was on my bed when Uncle Muyiwa visited. I greeted him casually, and slipped into silence, my face muttering to the wall I did not want a conversation. This was the preacher, an ex-corps member, I admired deeply during my NYSC camping in NCCF Niger state, where he preached. I longed to meet him but did not have the courage. Tears coursed down my face while he preached. It was as if he was talking to me alone, and directly. I was awed by...."
https://oduoguvictor./2022/01/30/closeness-with-people-has-a-way-of-breeding-disrespect-2/

(1) (Reply)

Acpp Mourns Sule Alao / Nairaland Writers How Are You Sure / Akeredolu Rubbishes APC Zoning Of 10th NASS Leadership Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.