Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

The One Thing That Discourage You The Most From Attending Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The One Thing That Discourage You The Most From Attending Church. (151 Views)

Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church / Six Wrong Reasons For Attending Church / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One Thing That Discourage You The Most From Attending Church. by jkingx(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
I believe in God and I love God. I was brought up in church and have served in church at different times and in different capacities but Ironically, while I consider myself a spiritually aware person, I have never been much of a religious guy. In other words, I am more of a realist and a pragmatist.
As a family man, I tried as much as possible to take my family to church. I desire to give my kids the moral and spiritual foundation Christianity can provide without the brainwashing; believing stuff so much they don't have the ability to think.
So I made it to church today for a service that was to be two hours. It stretched to three hours thereby eating into time that's for other things. Now I'm underpressurenot to be late for another commitment. I hate being late for anything.
I left the church quiet upset.
This time issue is the most discouraging factor for when it comes to attending church.
What is yours?
Re: The One Thing That Discourage You The Most From Attending Church. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cos it's a business place built to deceive people who can't think for themself..

The moment people start thinking for themself then they realize that they have been deceived all along..
Re: The One Thing That Discourage You The Most From Attending Church. by paltielx: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seeing churches condoning immoral things for money or to grow the church, they fail to remember that the true God will call them to account

(1) (Reply)

Watch How This Catholic Saint Died / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/02/2022 / The 99 Club (conclusion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.