Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo (1283 Views)

Riverscrisis: Let Governor Siminalayi Fubara Be: . Ijaw Group / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Awkabigboy: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
I mean unlike igbo where the mbaise, Nsukka, Anambra, Abakaliki, Abriba, Ngwa and Afikpo,Asaba etc have common market days as Nkwo , Eke, orie and afo with common culture and language. The ijaws on the other hand in delta, bayelsa and Rivers have uncommon language or culture. That makes me think ijaw is a scam ethnic group, they don't even have a central ijaw language where someone from delta ijaw or bayelsa ijaw can hear.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DispatcherLagos: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Awkabigboy:
I mean unlike igbo where the mbaise, Nsukka, Anambra, Abakaliki, Abriba, Ngwa and Afikpo etc have common market days as Nkwo , Eke, orie and afo with common culture and language. The ijaws on the other hand in delta, bayelsa and Rivers have uncommon language or culture. That makes me think ijaw is a scam ethnic group, they don't even have a central ijaw language where someone from delta ijaw or bayelsa ijaw can hear.
ijaw is a politically created ethnic group. It doesn't really exist

8 Likes

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
The people known as ijaw is four local government of bayelsa state,any other ijaw aside bayelsa state is scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is ijaw national council constitution

1 Like

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Mystiquefia: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
How the matter take concern u? Ijaws dey complain give u? Meddlesome interloper
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

You come with all your Kings, and they sign that their ancestors are Ijaws before your people can join IYC and INC
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ijaw people understand each other.
All these are lies from none Ijaws. Find out yourselves physical.
Not all these lies from Ijaw haters on Nairaland.
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You come with all your Kings, and they sign that their ancestors are Ijaws before your people can join IYC and INC
Lolz cheesy 100 hungry people from a village of 100 thousand sign cheesy we know how are the ijaws

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lolz cheesy 100 hungry people from a village of 100 thousand sign cheesy we know how are the ijaws

Gather yourself and go and join if u think it's just for anybody.
I pity for those who take frustrated and canibals Ibo lies serious on Nairaland.
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Gather yourself and go and join if u think it's just for anybody.
I pity for those who take frustrated and canibals Ibo lies serious on Nairaland.
We the good people of ogwashi uku will join soon to become ijaw grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

We the good people of ogwashi uku will join soon to become ijaw grin cheesy

All una lies and frustrations because we rejected Biafra nd chose Ijaw Republic ends here.
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Sammy07: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:
The people known as ijaw is four local government of bayelsa state,any other ijaw aside bayelsa state is scam.
sweetie longest time kiss
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

All una lies and frustrations because we rejected Biafra nd chose Ijaw Republic ends here.
Who need bayelsa boys in Biafra , what can you offer? Apart from cultist green lander and ice lander.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy07:
sweetie longest time kiss
My Yoruba baby tongue how is ondo and my in-laws
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Who need bayelsa boys in Biafra , what can you offer? Apart from cultist green lander and ice lander.

All Ijaw areas in Ondo edo delta Bayelsa rivers and Akwaibom states are the ones in ijaw Republic.
Your Nairaland lies and frustrations change nothing physical

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Sammy07: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

My Yoruba baby tongue how is ondo and my in-laws

I'm good, everyone's fine.
Where have u been embarassed
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

All Ijaw areas in Ondo edo delta Bayelsa rivers and Akwaibom states are the ones in ijaw Republic.
Your Nairaland lies and frustrations change nothing physical
Do they all speak izon? No single ijaw in Akwa ibom,I hear that your people have enter cross river State cheesy grin you people need to be stone to death.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
I pity for those who take cannibal Ibos lies and frustrations on Nairaland serious
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy07:

I'm good, everyone's fine.
Where have u been embarassed
I travelled out since. I missed your trouble cheesy
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 clans.
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:
Lol @ the constitution..

So it's true?
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mystiquefia:
How the matter take concern u? Ijaws dey complain give u? Meddlesome interloper

Frustrations because we rejected their Biafra filled up with 419, ritualists, and canibals Ibos.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Lol @ the constitution..

So it's true?

You think we lie here cheesy we say things the way it is grin

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by DitariDisciple2: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Lol @ the constitution..

So it's true?

Created by canibals ibos
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Frustrations because we rejected their Biafra filled up with 419, ritualists, and canibals Ibos.
We will keep saying the truth cheesy

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Investigative: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ijaw
Igala
These are migrants that over stayed their welcome
Ijaw capitalize on 1966 war to seize properties and change names while some Igbk in fear of death change their names to absorb ijaw just to escape the ethnic cleansing Nigeria government used ijaw for

1 Like

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

You think we lie here cheesy we say things the way it is grin

Lol, this is very funny cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Created by canibals ibos
Educational disadvantage cultist from bayelsa state grin

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Sammy07: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

I travelled out since. I missed your trouble cheesy

Lol, cheesy, just came around few months ago self, ain't been active here sad
Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Investigative: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
The Ijaw Republic people.
The new Ijaw Central dialect being worked on by the Apex Ijaw sociocultural organisations will settle many things.
If Ibo and Yoruba flow smoothly, why are theyusing central dialect to communicate.
We Ijaws don use central dialect and we still communicate well.
This century you are still working on ijaw dialect
Immigrants

1 Like

Re: How Do People Claim To Be Ijaw When They Don't Have Culture Or Language In Commo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Lol, cheesy, just came around few months ago self, ain't been active here sad
You're welcome sweetheart cheesy grin I missed una trouble

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

50million Igbos Will Bury PDP If Atiku Gets 2023 Presidential Ticket - Ohaneze / 2023 Presidency: IPOB Warns Wike To Stay Clear Of South East / Nigerians Behold Your Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.