Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo (31554 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
CXLVII:
Where is that guy that killed a tortoise and ate it?

Meat is ready for you.

Offer him your balls instead na
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Rolexjerry(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
FuckSilly:
angry

OSU ipób jew pigs

Okijã shrine people

THE REAL SKULL MINERS angry angry
Afonja trying to shift his title. You hardly hear such things from the South South. This one died of natural cause.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Khaysee: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wow
2 in Uyo today on front page

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Michaelbjune(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
please something should be done in this country

there's no time to check time10:34
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by matrixme(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
So it's now so bad in Akwa Ibom that corpses now litter the streets in broad daylight, like some war torn Somalia or Afghanistan abi? We still have not yet recovered from what the stone hearted killer of Iniobong Umoren did. The end is really near!
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by FuckSilly: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rolexjerry:

Afonja trying to shift his title. You hardly hear such things from the South South. This one died of natural cause.
OSU trying to be stupid...

Tell your lies to your parents
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by kalvoken(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danhumprey:
A dead body? Along Nwaniba road? Going to Permanent site?
Few days ago, there was a swollen corpse lying just close the roundabout at Ikot Ekpene road, close to university of Uyo Town campus. That corpse has since been evacuated.
Which corpse are you talking about now?

Actually, I'm not based in uyo.

I just traveled to uyo from lagos, for a project I have inside the permanent site of university of uyo.
So I may not know about the one you are talking about. This one is what I saw in the evening of today being 30th,last sunday of January.

1 Like

Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by FireUpNow(m): 4:06am On Jan 31, 2022
I thought they said the various medical schools in Nigeria are short of cadaver for study of human anatomy? I hope I got that word right?
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Adebowalay(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2022
U for still try cover nose and take pictures, now ur story no too jell...oya go back go take pics
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by matm: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2022
So,if Govt doesn't come,u people will remain with d corpse.
U have a traditional ruler and PG.They know what to do in conjunction with d police.
Report to them.Dont wait on govt to do everything for u.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Rolexjerry(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckSilly:

OSU trying to be stupid...

Tell your lies to your parents
It's seems that too much prostating on the ground has wreaked havoc on part of your brain. They say Afonja and dirtiness are 5 and 6, you are a living testimony grin
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by FuckSilly: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Rolexjerry:

It's seems that too much prostating on the ground has wreaked havoc on part of your brain. They say Afonja and dirtiness are 5 and 6, you are a living testimony grin
OSU pig is that what your father told you?
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Rolexjerry(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2022
FuckSilly:

OSU pig is that what your father told you?
Pigs lie on dirty ground. It's something your father and grandfathers have been used to.
Dirty people! It runs in your genes.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by FuckSilly: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Rolexjerry:

Pigs lie on dirty ground. It's something your father and grandfathers have been used to.
Dirty people! It runs in your genes.
No pig
I'm not OSU
I don't have stupidity in my lineage.
Deal with your shît!
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Rolexjerry(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2022
FuckSilly:

No pig
I'm not OSU
I don't have stupidity in my lineage.
Deal with your shît!
It's a widely-accepted fact. Afonjas are the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria - even a 3 year old knows that.
Your mother wears one pant for over a week.
Pigs!
Stop comparing yourself with the cleanest people in Nigeria.
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by FuckSilly: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Rolexjerry:

It's a widely-accepted fact. Afonjas are the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria - even a 3 year old knows that.
Your mother wears one pant for over a week.
Pigs!
Stop comparing yourself with the cleanest people in Nigeria.
Lol
Frustrated OSU pig mistaken me for your drunkard old fool father and your DIRTY old hag WHORĒ mother grin
Re: Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo by Rolexjerry(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2022
FuckSilly:

Lol
Frustrated OSU pig mistaken me for your drunkard old fool father and your DIRTY old hag WHORĒ mother grin
Sorry I'm not Igbo. But even Igbos are not as filty as you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football / GENOTYPE: A Determinate Factor In Marriage / Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.