Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe (14395 Views)

Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. / Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Acidosis(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Handsum64:
Pentecostal churches are extension of nollywood, but the gullibles fail to realise that the latter is make believe.

Pentecostal churches are the reason Waheed, Saheed, and Muhammad chop off human heads for a living? Better you shut up

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ivandragon: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2022
emmeyen:

How do you open your mouth and spew such this early morning? If the men go for ladies they can afford will they die? So na because of woman person dey kill him mama for rituals? I think you need medical check up.

You lack manners. If my opinion does not jibe with yours, you can make your point without being rude...

but then again, what does one expect from this noodles & yahoo generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Tomek09(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2022
delpee:
I just watched 3 boys aged 12-14 talking about learning Yahoo hustle!

We're in a deep mess.
12 – 14 ??
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Snapchat: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2022
globalresource:
Why mentioning only church lol

Church don suffer o. The three boys that killed the young lady are Muslims but then everyone blames the church for society ills.

7 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by HonestFriend: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Acidosis:
You will never see Muslims call out mosques or fake Alfas over ritual killings. It's the so called ediotic Christians that will keep running their useless mouth, posting negative things about churches even though it's been confirmed over and over again that 95% of people involved in rituals in SW region are Muslims.

Go and check out the names of ritualists in the last 8 months, all of them are Muslims. All. But these useless ediots will never gather the balls to post any negative news about Mosques on the social media.

Clap for yourself!!

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ictplotter(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Acidosis:
You will never see Muslims call out mosques or fake Alfas over ritual killings. It's the so called ediotic Christians that will keep running their useless mouth, posting negative things about churches even though it's been confirmed over and over again that 95% of people involved in rituals in SW region are Muslims.

Go and check out the names of ritualists in the last 8 months, all of them are Muslims. All. But these useless ediots will never gather the balls to post any negative news about Mosques on the social media.
U ar a gullible religion extremist.
List one imam that is celebrity and top richest men in this country.
I will mention 400 pastors who are among of 500 richest men in Nigeria.
In Islam, mosque is not a business, like ur church who is register under CAC .
Mosque don't look for members like your churches who can go any length and strategy to gather fake crowds called souls
In Islam nobody hav the right ownership of any mosque, not like your church that is business entity transfer for father to son.
Mosque is place of prayer not like a church, which hav turn audition grounds for luxury and fake life show up.
So if Suleman who is a G.O of OFM, commits a crime today, because his name is Suleman that means its a Muslim that commits the crime.
Do you know how many yorubas bearing Muslim name but they leading members and pastors in their churches? How on earth will you condemn a whole religion because of adjective of nnames.j

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by arantess: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2022
ViperAda:
Dear Noble Igwe, we appreciate your concern towards Yahoo induced ritualism not only in the SW but entire southern region. However, we rarely see you express as much worry at the menance of blood rituals pervasive in the south east as the population of mothers and daughters are getting lesser while the men are getting richer. Mothers suddenly vanishing while daughters are being pounded on the alter of riches.
I employ you to first remove the spec in your eyes as they say, charity begins from home.

-Viper
It's not a dick measuring contest
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Antoeni(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]mNollywood made Nigerian youths believe that ritual and blood money are real
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Acidosis(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2022
ictplotter:

[s]U ar a gullible religion extremist.
List one imam that is celebrity and top richest men in this country.
I will mention 400 pastors who are among of 500 richest men in Nigeria.
In Islam, mosque is not a business, like ur church who is register under CAC .
Mosque don't look for members like your churches who can go any length and strategy to gather fake crowds called souls
In Islam nobody hav the right ownership of any mosque, not like your church that is business entity transfer for father to son.
Mosque is place of prayer not like a church, which hav turn audition grounds for luxury and fake life show up.
Pls in God name, stick to your Christian and christianity without dragging in islam. [/s]

See your people here.

Did you see any Winner or Redeem member on the list? The evangelism churches do is probably the reason many Christians don't indulge in rituals. You Muslims should also go out there and talk your people. You all won't do anything with your lives but wait for the next sallah to kill another ram.

Your brothers are all over the south west region constituting public nuisance in bus stops, markets, etc. Go and drag them to the mosques so they can learn like churches do. The current NURTW is 75% Muslims under MC Oluomo. Why can't your Alfas also hold "crusades" in these motor parks so your people can learn to do right?

98% of ritualists in Ogun state are Muslims. That's a fact that has been confirmed by those of us that are never scared to say the truth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Antoeni(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Brother, ritual killing or blood money is real.

Participating in it is evil and it will never give the person who engage in it a peace of mind..

Only money gotten legitimately can give you absolute freedom and happiness

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Lovenorth: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2022
I should never trust a pastor, Osinbajo inclusive
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Acidosis(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2022
Lovenorth:
I should never trust a pastor, Osinbajo inclusive

Osinbajo is the reason Saheed and Waheed slam people's head in Abeokuta? You're m a d.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Gamusgamus: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2022
NO BODY BOTHERS ANYMORE

NO BODY CARES ANYMORE

UNTIL WE WAKE UP TO THE REALITY OF THE EVIL THAT HAS BEFALLING US DUE TO OUR FAILURE TO MAKE A DECENT SOCIETY , WE MAY END UP BEING CONSUMED BY THE SAME MONSTER WE CREATED
LET'S COME TOGETHER TO ENCOURAGE MORAL REBRANDING OF OUR YOUTHS AND SOCIETY

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by omoharry(f): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2022
osuofia2:
Shame on SW leaders...
No! Shame on us all . We are all guilty in this mess. All stakeholders that make up the society should ashamed of what we have allowed to be normal, because of our penchant for glorifying sudden & ill gotten wealth, without caring to know the source of it ...
This start from The dysfunctional family unit, down to our money and prosperity preaching churches ,then the Mosque, as well as the society as a whole .
We have all failed . And if we don't nipped this in bud ,we will see another kind of banditry at our door step .
It was still in this Nairaland that someone was justifying the activities of internet fraud done by young men and women .
He didn't see anything bad in it .Rather, he was busy abusing the Pastor that condemned such practices .
Our society is sick and majority of the inhabitants( both old & young ) need help.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Bluesearoll(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2022
I blamed parents and celebrities for flaunting luxury online to oppress

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2022
LibertyRep:
I listened to the confession of the boys yesterday. I'm afraid the society may be in a bigger trouble than we envisage.

Where did we get it wrong?
It's heartbreaking and the family (which is the building block) seems not to care anymore.

Just make the money that's the goal now.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by vickydevoka(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2022
ViperAda:
Dear Noble Igwe, we appreciate your concern towards Yahoo induced ritualism not only in the SW but entire southern region. However, we rarely see you express as much worry at the menance of blood rituals pervasive in the south east as the population of mothers and daughters are getting lesser while the men are getting richer. Mothers suddenly vanishing while daughters are being pounded on the alter of riches.
I employ you to first remove the spec in your eyes as they say, charity begins from home.

-Viper
Didn't u see the one that happened in Owerri. He not talking about SW alone. It's a general issue. Didn't u see the northern car dealer hat kills for money rituals

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by GreatAxeMan: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2022
And you're not tired of living with a low IQ?

ipobcannibals:
Igbo have a big work to do on their children. Why are they not talking of the crimes of Ipob/ESN cannibals and their late leader hunchback namadi cownu? I just tire for these people

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by LordIsaac(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Snapchat:

Church don suffer o. The three boys that killed the young ladies are Muslims but then everyone blames the church for society ills.
Partly because a true church's light ought to shine so bright as to extinguish evil. With the amount of so called churches in Nigeria, see the amount of wickedness perpetrated by Nigerians daily. Very unfortunate! All institutions, particularly the false churches in Nigeria must be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Welcomme: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2022
Acidosis:

That's the norm. When Muslims commit crimes, islamic leaders keep mute since they already know that ediots who call themselves Christians will gather to blame Oyedepo and Adeboye for what Waheed, Saheed, and Muhammad decided to do.
As in ehnn... Should I say it is see finish that is causing people calling out churches every time when they have no business with what is at hand? Most of these ritual killings in SW are done by Muslims and by their clerics yet it is the church useles* Christians will be blaming. You will never see a Muslim blame the mosque or their Alfas despite the fact that they are the majority doing these shits in SW. Recently, Oyedepo and Ibieyiome talked against this yahoo stuff, it is this same Christians that came for their head...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by globalresource: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Doyou2019:

Aren't churches the biggest beneficiaries of the rot in the society? Who dey preach prosperity pass and who dey receive tithes from shady yahoo politicians

Oga go siddon for toilet.

You are sick. Islam is preaching poverty abi. Muslims no dey do Yahoo abi. Na dem plenty for my side. Abi they learnt it from church too. Always reason before you talk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by emmeyen: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2022
ivandragon:

You lack manners. If my opinion does not jibe with yours, you can make your point without being rude...

but then again, what does one expect from this noodles & yahoo generation.

You no be yahoo generation na him you write that nonsense up there? Then you're a disappointment to whatever generation you resonate from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Welcomme: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2022
CorperKola:

Who are the people focused on money n prosperity??
Who are the people riding private jets and helicopters off religion??
Is it Alfas or Imams?
After all these that you wrote, majority (90%) of people caught doing this ritual stuff are Muslims. Even these teenagers that were caught are all Muslims. The woman that connived with her son to use their younger one for rituals are Muslims. So pls spare us of that nonsense talk. For every 10 ritualists and agbero causing problem in SW, 8 are having names like Sodiq, Waheed, Ismaila, Azeez e.t.c

In my side, it is these same Alfas that do work for these yahoo boys. People come from Delta, Edo and far as South East to come and meet these Alfas to do work for them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Acidosis(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2022
Welcomme:
As in ehnn... Should I say it is see finish that is causing people calling out churches every time when they have no business with what is at hand? Most of these ritual killings in SW are done by Muslims and by their clerics yet it is the church useles* Christians will be blaming. You will never see a Muslim blame the mosque or their Alfas despite the fact that they are the majority doing these shits in SW. Recently, Oyedepo and Ibieyiome talked against this yahoo stuff, it is this same Christians that came for their head...

They're a disgrace to the Christian faith.
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by kingjiss: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper

You read and don't understand

Shame

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Welcomme: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2022
LordIsaac:

Partly because a true church's light ought to shine so bright as to extinguish evil. With the amount of so called churches in Nigeria, see the amount of wickedness perpetrated by Nigerians daily. Very unfortunate! All institutions, particularly the false churches in Nigeria must be blamed.
How is the church's fault that three Muslim teenagers did evil? Them no get mosque or Alfa?

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by LordIsaac(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Welcomme:
How is the church's fault that three Muslim teenagers did evil? Them no get mosque or Alfa?
No evangelism and living by example grin
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Ladyhart: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2022
onatisi:
I am gradually beginning yo see the wisdom in all you arguments . Religion is actually the bane of our society . Ban religion and ppl will sit tight when rule of law are applied without any religious sentiments.
i am very sure most churches and mosques will be preaching in their places that what those boys did is a results of the devil hand work and that they were possessed, this kind of mentality and teaching is making every one have an excuse to misbehave , you know once u are caught , all you need to do is just blame the devil or some fantasy witches .

i have always said it , the deterrent to crime is not preventing people from committing crime but in letting people know that once you commit a crime and you are caught , regardless of whatever excuse you may have , you are going to face the full wrath of the law without any mercy or religious sentiments

Yen yen yen, religion this, religion that, abeg stop blaming religion for the atrocities committed by humans, as if it was ever written in the Bible or Quran to commit crimes.
Y'all are quick to blame religion as if it is the religion commiting the crime, and also forgetting that, traditional religion is also a religion, the one in support of rituals and sacrifices, all thanks to the Early Christian Missionaries who abolished all sorts of human sacrifices.
When a man succeeds, he applauds himself, the society praises him, but when he does something bad, religion is blamed for it.
It's high time, humans own up to their actions whether good or bad. Humans always shifting blames on Social Media and Religion for their problems, forgetting they and the society are the problems.
Make una rest abeg!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Welcomme: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2022
LordIsaac:

No evangelism and living by example grin
Did anybody stop you from carryimg out evangelism?

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Snapchat: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2022
LordIsaac:

One thing I know and I’m certain about this our generation is that we think that religion has outlived its usefulness. This is glaring.

The church says we should dress modestly, our generation is fast to reply that this is 21st century, we can express ourselves however we like.

The church says pre-marital sex is a sin, our generation says it’s shouldn't bother the church what we do with our private parts.

Recently, Pastor Ibiyiome spoke against “Yahoo Yahoo”, the response to his sermons were that he himself is a fraudster.

David Oyedepo spoke against this government , the reply was that he used to be courted by the opposition party.

This, amongst other, are several examples of how we disregard church teachings of late. Now how is the recent societal ills the fault of the Church?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Ladyhart: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2022
CorperKola:

Who are the people focused on money n prosperity??
Who are the people riding private jets and helicopters off religion??
Is it Alfas or Imams?
STFU!
Your alfas and imams do the most, they are always the ones doing the rituals for these boys, check Nairaland for update.
The killings by terrorists in Nigeria and all over the world, have you ever seen any Alfa or Imam come out publicly to condemn the killings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ivandragon: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2022
emmeyen:

You no be yahoo generation na him you write that nonsense up there? Then you're a disappointment to whatever generation you resonate from.

That you lack perspective & understanding those not make other people's opinions nonsense.

Again, not surprised, the Forum is filled with frustrated dimwits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? / Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area / Panama Papers: David Mark Denies Having Eight Offshore Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.