Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,509 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe (14392 Views)

Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. / Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by bolabadmus38: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2022
I grew up when traditional rulers have the power to banish criminals and their entire household from his constituency bit now is different. Then a Baale give orders he doesn't want to see people just hanging around smoking or causing nuisance. But is not same now. What happened
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Alaganature09(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Only if fish can survive without water

Your moniker make sense oooo if only I could see it myself.... let's hangout some day.
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by imtfans(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2022
ViperAda:
Dear Noble Igwe, we appreciate your concern towards Yahoo induced ritualism not only in the SW but entire southern region. However, we rarely see you express as much worry at the menance of blood rituals pervasive in the south east as the population of mothers and daughters are getting lesser while the men are getting richer. Mothers suddenly vanishing while daughters are being pounded on the alter of riches.
I employ you to first remove the spec in your eyes as they say, charity begins from home.

-Viper
fool, people like you are the ones making this evil strive
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by LINTUNE(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2022
LordIsaac:

No evangelism and living by example grin
guy, u are just being childish and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by federal9: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Yahoo is all about rituals these days. The people I pity are our young girls that easily fall for this set of boys.

You don't know the hidden things they do before making love to you. There was this girl in my area that was dating a yahoo boy. She was fat and healthy. All of a sudden, she started losing weight. She became slim and keep drying inside. She is now like a skeleton.

Ladies, not all that glitters are gold. Stop following all those kinds of guys.

You know he made someone weep or killed someone before making that money, and you still decided to be with him.

Karma works.

Imagine your father woke up one morning and started weeping that all his money is gone. The next day he died of blood pressure. Would you be happy? That's how these guys make their money.

As you are right now, can you give someone 20k? But what make magas pay them?

That's something you should think about.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Igbo have a big work to do on their children. Why are they not talking of the crimes of Ipob/ESN cannibals and their late leader hunchback namadi cownu? I just tire for these people

Focus on your problems, idiot, and leave IPOB alone.
IPOB is fighting for the liberation of the Igbo race, which has been severely marginalized in Nigeria over the years, and we're fully in support of them. There is no course worthier than that.
Face the spreading epidermic of ritual killings in your own region.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by gadgethead: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2022
ViperAda:
Dear Noble Igwe, we appreciate your concern towards Yahoo induced ritualism not only in the SW but entire southern region. However, we rarely see you express as much worry at the menance of blood rituals pervasive in the south east as the population of mothers and daughters are getting lesser while the men are getting richer. Mothers suddenly vanishing while daughters are being pounded on the alter of riches.
I employ you to first remove the spec in your eyes as they say, charity begins from home.

-Viper

I am happy he can still see the damage quest for money is doing to the southwest (and what Yorubas will rather sweep under the carpet) even though he has got spec in his eyes. This is time for sober reflection and finding a panacea to the problems of money rituals that is destroying Yoruba society

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ariesbull: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2022
ictplotter:

U ar a gullible religion extremist.
List one imam that is celebrity and top richest men in this country.
I will mention 400 pastors who are among of 500 richest men in Nigeria.
In Islam, mosque is not a business, like ur church who is register under CAC .
Mosque don't look for members like your churches who can go any length and strategy to gather fake crowds called souls
In Islam nobody hav the right ownership of any mosque, not like your church that is business entity transfer for father to son.
Mosque is place of prayer not like a church, which hav turn audition grounds for luxury and fake life show up.
So if Suleman who is a G.O of OFM, commits a crime today, because his name is Suleman that means its a Muslim that commits the crime.
Do you know how many yorubas bearing Muslim name but they leading members and pastors in their churches? How on earth will you condemn a whole religion because of adjective of nnames.j

Not every church but pentecostal ones

Decent churches like catholic, Anglican and Presbyterian do not have this madness
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by rollywise(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2022
Family? Ok! But please take out the church. It's not in the church's place to question a member's source of income. How does it sound when a pastor begins to call members to his office to ask what they do and how they do it? He can only preach to the general congregation for repentance. He can also call a member for questioning or counseling on the suspicion of questionable activities
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by nedekid: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2022
osuofia2:
Shame on SW leaders...
Bros it is all over the SW, SE, SS and North.
Its just that different zones are exhibiting different characteristics.
SW: Headhunting +yahoo
SE: Drugs, fraud
N: kidnapping, banditry.
SS: Illegal refinary, oil theft.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by MrBanner(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper

Did you see him specifically mention any region? I'm Yoruba just like you, please stop this tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Well said buddy.

The society feed the monsters amongst us..

The reap is disastrous and will cause an eventual catastrophe if they're not addressed and condemned now.

Too bad!
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by emmeyen: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2022
ivandragon:

That you lack perspective & understanding those not make other people's opinions nonsense.

Again, not surprised, the Forum is filled with frustrated dimwits.

Pele, you no dey frustrated na im you dey blame woman for your predicament. Na woman dey pursue you go baba house. Ntor!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ivandragon: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2022
emmeyen:

Pele, you no dey frustrated na im you dey blame woman for your predicament. Na woman dey pursue you go baba house. Ntor!!! grin

Lol.

No sense, no perspective... just a frustrated rant from someone who lacks commonsense.
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by sterlingD(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Our value system has been eroded and corrupted. Premium value has shifted from sanctity of life to materialism.Quest for wealth has become very desperate and deadly such that illegitimate means are highly justified and celebrated.Under the guise of civilization illegality has been fully embraced and is perpetuated.It has become so bad that world over our nation has a very bad reputation.It has become crime pays.Although times have changed but still there are core values which are constants which should remain and be maintained for sanctity of life to continue.The desire and drive to excel should not be misunderstood for wealth acquisition and push us off the edge into desperation to acquire wealth anyhow.There is the urgent need now to prevail on all to have mind reset on issues of life with respect to wealth.What we treat with levity will deal with us severely
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by emmeyen: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2022
ivandragon:

Lol.

No sense, no perspective... just a frustrated rant from someone who lacks commonsense.

Of course I lack the common type of sense you have. I'd rather not have this your type of common frustrated sense that blame people for their failures.
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by delpee(f): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

12 – 14 ??

Error! 14 - 16. Thanks
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ufotunang: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2022
When the country is hard.... hunger poverty hardship unemployment,... people will be desperate to look for money to survive the hard economy...but if the economy is good and better all this illegal activities will reduce drastically
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by tuzle(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper
but seriously did u read what was posted at all. Can u point out where he mentioned only south west to me. Tribalism will not kill u. Somebody is saying the truth here, u have turn it to tribal sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by tuzle(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2022
delpee:

Seems he ignored tribal issues and focused on the problem as it pervades our society..West, East, North and South in various ways.
don't mind me those people joor. There was no where in the post that south west was mentioned, he even generalized it by mentioning the entire country but some fool blocked with tribal sentiment won't read before posting nonsense.
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by adekolaelect(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Igbo have a big work to do on their children. Why are they not talking of the crimes of Ipob/ESN cannibals and their late leader hunchback namadi cownu? I just tire for these people
oga this one is not about the Igbos but devil we all need to defeat .who knows who next ? But you are here with Ethnicity sentiment .

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Litmus: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
The way some of you try to paint Nigeria. undecided

Why, with Cannibals falling out of trees; Skull Hunters lurking in every bush; Kidnapers controlling highways; Cultists controlling schools, collages and universities killing and maiming; Terrorists devastating the North; Warlords controlling the east; Witches and Warlocks controlling all villages; Fulani Bandits devastating farmlands; Police hunting motorists for bribe or your life; it's a wonder that Nigeria's children are so free to the extent that some 9 or ten year old is able to not only learn how to ride a motorcycle but rides one to school, ferrying others no older than himself, unmolested .

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ivandragon: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
emmeyen:

Of course I lack the common type of sense you have. I'd rather not have this your type of common frustrated sense that blame people for their failures.

No sense, no perspective, no purpose, nothing to contribute besides insulting 'your' folks.
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by gbengene1234(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
A generation full of 75% Youth Scammers. Even the upcoming youths are already dreaming to go into scamming in future. I think the government and society should be blamed for this. The day the society stops celebrating people with no major source of income flaunting wealth. Especially youths that are supposed to still be writing Jamb riding Benz which they claimed was bought with their money.. A Government body must also be established to regulate this affairs with thorough punishments free from sentiments and corruptions...Only then can the future of the upcoming youths be guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by emmeyen: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
ivandragon:

No sense, no perspective, no purpose, nothing to contribute besides insulting 'your' folks.

You drip all of the aforementioned my dear. My apologies
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by ivandragon: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
emmeyen:

You drip all of the aforementioned my dear. My apologies

Says a person whose first instinct is to insult because 'it' doesn't agree with an opinion... no class, just trash...
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Kissiemu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
So true. The future is threatening if these happenings continue
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Kissiemu(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
ufotunang:
When the country is hard.... hunger poverty hardship unemployment,... people will be desperate to look for money to survive the hard economy...but if the economy is good and better all this illegal activities will reduce drastically
You think so?
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by caye(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
emmeyen:

How do you open your mouth and spew such this early morning? If the men go for ladies they can afford will they die? So na because of woman person dey kill him mama for rituals? I think you need medical check up.
Obviously, you do not seem to understand that a human has 3 minds:
Conscious
Unconscious
Sub-conscious

The nos 2 &3 really need deep digging in order to understand both the perceived and hidden motivations of every human act.
Sorry, if I'm talking deep into psychology and metaphysics.
I'm really sorry if it is out of your league.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by CorperKola: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Ladyhart:

STFU!
Your alfas and imams do the most, they are always the ones doing the rituals for these boys, check Nairaland for update.
The killings by terrorists in Nigeria and all over the world, have you ever seen any Alfa or Imam come out publicly to condemn the killings.
You are not holistic in your view
This is a hydra headed problem, what I have said is one head and what you are saying is another head
Dont be so myopic
Re: Money Ritual: Churches, families never question sources of wealth – Noble Igwe by Regie2bless: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2022
dingbang:
chuchuchu... Sometimes e good to keep quiet.
ode dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu / Governor Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K / Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.