Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour (10846 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says He Nearly Shed Tears Seeing Burnt Sites / Governor Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Cleaner Now. Do You Agree? (Photos) / 2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by sslcrypt: 5:37am On Jan 31, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
24/7, always nonsense. Please, surprise me one day cool

Are you surprised? They act like they are heavily drunk on lies and propaganda. It's the bread and butter of most monikers I have observed on here. This guy in question hardly says the truth even if the situation is glaring. It's a shame how a few can cause majority pain, all because they are paid agents of propaganda. Anyway everything that have a begining must come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by Antoeni(m): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2022
The Prison Bode George Went , Has Disconnected Many things in His Brain,

1 Like

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by Mycometp3(m): 6:04am On Jan 31, 2022
You're not even making point..you just dey find trouble
helinues:

Sorry, how are you different from Mr Bode George.

What moral justification do you also have to be asking me questions?

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by Koralords: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2022
This useless man , is he a saint can’t forget the day I meet him in one hotel during pdp days with one very pretty girl of 18-20 years wey that one deh rub him head for restaurant,na the bad life then dey use our money chop be that

1 Like

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by Lisaint(m): 6:33am On Jan 31, 2022
He raised valid point there!

Btw whats madam Tinubu Achievement in the red chambers!

Whats she doing?

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by seguno2: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Since chief bode couldn't fix the problem when he was there, should Sanwo Olu also allow same problem to persist because Uncle bode couldn't fix the problem ?

Can’t PDP find better people to talk about the widespread rot in Lagos despite huge revenue growth since 1999
Each time Tewonde George opens his mouth to attack Tinubu and his proxy Lagos governors, his own corrupt life will be attacked as well. QED
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by seguno2: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2022
sslcrypt:
Are you surprised? They act like they are heavily drunk on lies and propaganda. It's the bread and butter of most monikers I have observed on here. This guy in question hardly says the truth even if the situation is glaring. It's a shame how a few can cause majority pain, all because they are paid agents of propaganda. Anyway everything that have a begining must come to an end.

Please why are the majority so clueless and conforming to Buhari’s lazy youths label, instead of working properly with others to make the paid agents of propaganda obsolete and irrelevant

1 Like

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by hisexcellency34: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2022
so you know you are also part of the lazy youth grin grin grin
seguno2 post ;=109827113:

Please why am i so clueless and conforming to Buhari’s lazy youths label, instead of working properly with others to make the paid agents of propaganda obsolete and irrelevant
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by seguno2: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2022
nairavsdollars:
when was Bode George even there, was he at anytime Lagos governor?

He was Ondo state military governor and stole money instead of working to match Ajasin’s record. A horrible failure like him lacks the moral integrity to question Tinubu and his proxy looters in charge of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by OlujobaSamuel: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2022
This man funny ooo, Lagos is having the best skills acquisition program in the nation and offers the best soft loan facility, I don't know what skills acquisition he is referring to again. This program has been on for years.
Maybe one needs to tutor him on LSETF
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by seguno2: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Paygram:
All this old papa should leave politics and stop the clout-chasing, all for the news

Please what works are you doing for this your desire to happen

1 Like

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by seguno2: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
This man funny ooo, Lagos is having the best skills acquisition program in the nation and offers the best soft loan facility, I don't know what skills acquisition he is referring to again. This program has been on for years.
Maybe one needs to tutor him on LSETF

What is the percentage of children in government schools today compared with 1999?
How many teachers are on LASG payroll now compared with 1999

1 Like

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by OlujobaSamuel: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2022
seguno2:

What is the percentage of children in government schools today compared with 1999?
How many teachers are on LASG payroll now compared with 1999
I'm referring to the point he is laying claim to, not the general governance performance of LASG.
The success of the Lagos State skills acquisition can't be overstated.
I've witnessed it since 2009 and I also benefitted from it (soft loan) about 3yrs ago, currently having another application under processing.
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by seguno2: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm referring to the point he is laying claim to, not the general governance performance of LASG.
The success of the Lagos State skills acquisition can't be overstated.
I've witnessed it since 2009 and I also benefitted from it (soft loan) about 3yrs ago, currently having another application under processing.

Did you just agree that general governance performance has failed since 1999, especially for free education for all children

1 Like

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by bolabadmus38: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2022
I honestly agree with Chief Olabode George on this. Lagos state Government should help this young people by sensitizing them and creating jobs for them. For me ,they need to regulate the NURTW. I agreed anyone can decide to join any association he feels is good for him but a well regulated and organized association. Running after Buses at every Bus stop doesn't befit the status of Lagos state. They should have tickets and define a very civilized way of issing it to the Buses.They should be neatly dressed and trained.
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by nedekid: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Koralords:
This useless man , is he a saint can’t forget the day I meet him in one hotel during pdp days with one very pretty girl of 18-20 years wey that one deh rub him head for restaurant,na the bad life then dey use our money chop be that
Go and find out who bought alhaji usmans (young alhaji) palatial house at gra ikeja and who he bought it for. Then you will know who really de chop your money and how no be food for concubine but mansions.
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by naija4life247: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Yes, it was Sanwo-Olu that established registered and runs NURTW.

Is this how ex convict Bode George wants to win his polling booth for PDP?
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by federal9: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bode George is Igbo

Infact he's IPob

Because he spoke the truth

Change your mentality.
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by naija4life247: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:
When you had the power to turn things around?

What exactly did you do Mr Bode to Help Lagosians?

What moral justification do you have sir Tewonde to be questioning others?

He stole from the treasury by splitting contracts, and he was jailed for it by a combination of Obasanjo and Tinubu. Since he came out of jail, he has been barking just like a rabbies infested dog.
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by Crafteck1: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

Sorry, how are you different from Mr Bode George.

What moral justification do you also have to be asking me questions?

Since you are asking, you deserve answers, Bode was not a governor and when pdp was in lagos, lagos might not have being this shiny but lagosians were relatively at peace, it was divided into local government, the advent of tinubus era saw lagos divided i btw thugs, lga is only smoke screen,ghetos have thrived and developed so much, police are under these touts, most lagosians dont know whats underneath.
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by Phreshyrolite: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Can't stop laughing baba say doing Jonathan time na wen dey start skills acquisition dis old man funny oo, so dis Man can't even praise lagos State for anything abi
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by olas24u(f): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2022
nairavsdollars:
when was Bode George even there, was he at anytime Lagos governor?
He his talking rubbish and should be ignored,he was a pdp leader southwest ,,he was a former governor ,give him the same opportunity and see how he becomes a beast.He has dictatorial powers .All these lagos elders were greedy unserious,corrupt and selfish and never looked into the future ,that was why the another person took their lunch away.Now they are filled with pains.
Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2022
The capital of Nigeria was moved from Lagos to Abuja, you see touts extorting drivers all over Lagos, you see youths who have no future good for nothing but violence, taking drugs and alcohol all over Lagos, and still think Lagos will not explode one day, and you think everything is okay, and you still think Eko otii baje..

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2022
The capital of Nigeria was moved from Lagos to Abuja, you see touts extorting drivers all over Lagos, you see youths who have no future good for nothing but violence, taking drugs and alcohol all over Lagos, and still think Lagos will not explode one day, and you think everything is okay, and you still think Eko otii baje..

Re: NURTW Clashes: Bode George Blames Sanwo-Olu, Says Lagos Island Is In Squalour by olanikeh: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
This liar grew up in my street and his family house is still sitting there. The only time you get to see him around is during election. He has done nothing to help in Fàájì community same with Demola Seriki. He should just shut his lying mouth up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Asks Court To Compel IG To Evict Abure From LP National Secretariat / Nigeria Plans A $10 Billion Diaspora Fund To Attract Dollar Inflows / Ayoku, Top Businessman, Dies At 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.