Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife (27495 Views)

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by DontSufferinSil: 5:38am On Jan 31, 2022
foleskay:
Ayo don use am do ritual for more popularity. If u see wetin this celebs dey in secret just for fame. U go shock. Na him dey use the foetus for fortifications tongue

Hmm...well he did thank his wife for all the s******es
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Nicepoker(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
post=109822099:

God gat you.

It can only be God.

All of us @[/b] are so happy for you dearie.

This is only the beginning of more news of success in your family.

The next one na Twins or Triplets!

Nothing wey God no fit do.

[b]Baba God, Thank You ooooooo
[/s]
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by nkemdi89(f): 6:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Her narration contradicts the husband's comments during the birth , because he painted a picture of her taking time off her schedule to give him another child .
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by marylandcakes: 6:22am On Jan 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Miscarriage or the result of incessant abortions during her youth.

So you are a doctor? Also you carried out the abortions for her and also examined her to come to this conclusion? This is a very strong statement you have made here. Please let’s try to think before knocking our fellow humans especially celebrities, they have feelings too.

3 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by freshalien: 6:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Miscarriage or the result of incessant abortions during her youth.

Yes, you maybe right; it may be abortions, since you are the one who did it for her. Idiiot!
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Wannabenz: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Lol you suresay uncle no go carry OkeIte?
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2022
PennywysCares:
cheesy

If this lady mistakenly enta one small church wey dr find money dem go tell her say Na AY de used the babies do money ritual

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh..........talk true na wenti dey ur mind u talk so nor just indirectly through am to religious people
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by E2000: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Sometimes deficiency in the man's sperm can lead to miscarriage.
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Magenta232: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Funny thing be say na the same blacks the make such a funny insulting statement on themselves

Magenta232 is most likely a self hating animal

Why would you even call yourself an animal? Why?
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by everythinggirly(f): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations ma'am.
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by lulufaj(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lmao. So funny. Cervical incompetence is what any woman can have. Causes can range from previous instrumental delivery to previous csection to comnevtive tissue disorder. If a woman will decieve me,it wont be on health after practising medicine for 10 years. Dont be ignorant. Educate yourself. Everything is not based on what you have been told. Your ability to learn,relearn and unlearn is what makes you educated. Dont be an illiterate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party / Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife / Leo Dasilva Robbed In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.