Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife (27494 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by fedrick901(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nearly two years after their talk of the town wedding, Nollywood super star Chinedu Ikedieze famously known as Aki and his amiable wife Nneoma, wowed many, especially his teeming fans with what could be described as their first public appearance.

The rare public appearance was at Bovi’s Man on Fire Comedy Show, which held recently on the Island.

Photographer spotted the love struck couple walking in hand in hand at the Eko Hotels venue of the comedy show that was hugely attended.

In fact, Mr. and Mrs. Ikedieze played the perfect Romeo and Juliet in the full glare of the public as they didn’t leave each other’s sight throughout the period the show lasted.

The couple’s public display of affection for each was very obvious on the red carpet with Aki pampering and treating his jewel like the real queen that she is.

The famous entertainer was swathed in a blue denim atop a white shirt that equally complemented his black pair of shoes. While his sweetheart, opted for a knee length white knicker on a flowery gray top that fitted her sexy shape.

From the look of things at the venue, it was obvious the couple thoroughly enjoyed themselves while the show lasted.

Meanwhile, what many thought was a mirage became reality in late 2011 when the actor wedded Nneoma, his angel of over two years.

The much talked about nuptial climaxed with a star- studded and glamorous wedding reception in Lagos, after a traditional union that earlier held in Mbano,Imo State .

http://.com/

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by twaintoy(f): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Issokay.......

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by melek: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wow!! family man.
Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by Godmother(f): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
I am still "tripping" for this Nneoma girl
Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Were they in hiding or what?

Why isn't she pregnant yet? Okay, maybe I shouldn't ask.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by oluwadare26(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
I'm dissapointed at Aki... The lady no worth her standard..she too ugly...

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by Seun(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
oluwadare26: I'm dissapointed at Aki... The lady no worth her standard..she too ugly...
and he is also too short, therefore...

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by ejifranks(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Seun: and he is also too short, therefore...
hahahaha
Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
They both look like jesters cheesy
Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by rubyno(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
The lady looks like Akpos

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 3:21am On Mar 23, 2013
oluwadare26: I'm dissapointed at Aki... The lady no worth her standard..she too ugly...
which would you prefer?
beautiful face wt bad character or good character with not too beautiful face?
don't b decivd by facial beauty my friend

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by Godmother(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
^^^
Its amazing that whenever people mention that a girl is ugly people just automatically assume she has a good character and a girl is beautiful then she must be a bad wife material. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
You showed us their picture yesterday too na...
Re: Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife by Seun(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2013

(1)

BBNaija's Khloe Survives Motor Accident / Jeff Nweke Looks Cute In New Pictures / Davido Shares Throwback Photos Of His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.