Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? (502 Views)

Hello Pro Programmers, Can Someone Please Help Me Solve This Challenge? / Only Programmers Can Relate To This. / 15 Pictures Only Programmers Can Understand And Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by thanksjosh005: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's enough to even confuse frameworks as programming languages. BUT can you tell the difference between a framework and an IDE?
Re: Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by thanksjosh005: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
wink
Re: Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by CALEB65(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wait what?
Re: Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by etoluw: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
thanksjosh005:
It's enough to even confuse frameworks as programming languages. BUT can you tell the difference between a framework and an IDE?

There is no confusion between framework and IDE.

The confusion is between framework & library

3 Likes

Re: Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by Naijatask: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Confusion between an IDE and a framework? Shey you dy whine me ni? undecided
Re: Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by thanksjosh005: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
etoluw:

There is no confusion between framework and IDE.

The confusion is between framework & library

I know. Thanks for the contribution. Basically, it's for others to learn. wink
Re: Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by spartan117(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
thanksjosh005:

I know. Thanks for the contribution. Basically, it's for others to learn. wink
How is it possible to confuse a framework with an ide? It's like confusing a knife with a spanner, they both serve different purposes.

1 Like

Re: Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by BlaqFaze: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wetin this guy dey smoke sef

3 Likes

Re: Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? by stanliwise(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
thanksjosh005:
IDE Are collection of tools and technologies needed to build a software.

Frameworks are not stacks nor technology but rather a blue print of codebase to start creating something most likely an application.

IDE refers to Editor, debugger, server tools, cli etc

Frameworks are blueprint of codebase of what you want to build. Most likely contain collection of libraries

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / I'm Having Trouble Setting Up Opengl On Vscode / Learn To Program By Creating Working Applications - FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.