Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth (492 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
As shared by BBC NEWS AFRICA....

how a certain man from Ghana used the mystical book of psalms to attain wealth with grace....

he was interviewed by BBC NEWS AFRICA and he said.....

my name is sammy Kofi and am based in Accra Ghana...

i once lived in Nigeria sokoto to be precised to do business of groundnut supply to Ghana but i don't make much money to cover my expenses...

i have been in this business for 8 years now....

when i went to Nigeria as usual there is this little boy that helps me run errands and i pay him everyday....

he also has a little sister about 12 years old that some times helps me pack my things....

i was a little bit experienced with the Nigerian culture and i respect myself always as a foreigner that abides fully to the law of the land....

my last visit made me went online through a cyber cafe to check for the new export guidelines on how to metigate my goods.....

i suddenly stumbled on a certain Nigerian offering a spiritual eBook and all....

my instinct wanted me to check on it and it read the mystical book of psalms....

i quickly called the number with my Nigerian line and the man responded....

then i booked for it and paid the same day...

i started using the book immediately....

before i went back to Ghana i strolled around to see what i can buy more to take back home with me.....

when i saw a big white sack inside a bush not that far from the express road....

i first taught it was manure they used for farming but to my amazement it was a sack full of money....

i was so electrified and happy!

but i let no one know of my great fortune....

i quickly ordered for a taxi and i took it home fully covered with me...

my plot was to help the less privilege and orphans with it......

i did the best i could and managed the rest to myself....

since then i have invested so much of the money in my groundnut business and i have employed close to 300 Nigerian workers......

i now own hectares of groundnut farmlands instead of buying again from farmers there....

my life changed for good between just 3 days of using the book....

my brothers from Ghana are doing fine now and i pray things continue to be fine with them....

a certain unknown man like me from Ghana is now a multimillionaire here in Nigeria.....

at first my mother never believed me until she saw how i came back and bought her a new mansion....

i never believed the book will work for me but right now am a living testimony to it....

thanks from sammy Kofi Accra Ghana.......

As shared by BBC NEWS AFRICA...

the seller of the said book is a Nigerian and hides between the creeks of Lagos state...

the mystical book of psalms are Angelic prayers and booklets containing magical ways to call on GOD.......

the book can clear your ways in an instant and everyone that have ordered for the eBook soft copy online are testimonies to it....

the Ebook is sold for just #10,000 Naira only....

to order for it all you need is to call this phone number ***0*8*1*654*2*6*4*9*6******

All our dreams can come through if we have the courage to pursue them...

the next testimony is about how a certain girl from ogun state used the mystical book of psalms to attain wealth through selling jewelries, cloths and shoes....

Did you know that many pastors use the mystical books of psalms?
why not try it today to see the magic it brings to your life.......

As shared by BBC NEWS AFRICA.....

1 Like

Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Morgan9(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Scam..
19th century scam.

3 Likes

Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Morgan9:
Scam.. 19th century scam.
Did you know that many pastors use the mystical books of psalms? why not try it today to see the magic it brings to your life....
Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by bmdmix11: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
why u know use d book aquire wealth ehhhh.
grow sense

1 Like

Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
how a certain man from Ghana used the mystical book of psalms to attain wealth with grace....
Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Iykenuwa(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why don't you use it for yourself instead of using it to look for 10k?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Constable, Mary Yetunde Aina wins WBF Super Bantamweight Belt / Dare Wants Oliseh, But NFF Wants Oyibo Coach. / � Winning To 49ja/bet9ja Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.