Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta (52331 Views)

Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Zeel007: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2022
tareigns:

I pity you. Don't go and get a job. Imposter
we never can tell, it might be true. Is just that so many posters have destroy the chances of genuine people getting help
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by smileyoo: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2022
CorGier:

You sir, are a fool.
lol. I can see that you are not a civilized human being, so no need to reply you.
keep on insulting people, early in the morning, for no reason, Mr wise man.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by TheSameGuy(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique rule 2
AchalugoNwa:
bunch of useless backward people angry

yet na them better pass everyone

there are good ones sha
the hard working ones that speak against this menace.
the criminal ones are mostly Tinubu urchins
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by CheedyJ(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
sulasa07:

They got the instructions from a Facebook post
In that case, the facebook account should be traced & d owner arrested to serve as deterent to others..
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Danwakae(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2022
smileyoo:
when sometime ago, our own Oga bubu explained to the world, that Nigeria youths are lazy bunch, we were busy attacking him, but he was actually saying the truth, about some Nigeria youths, especially those youths that wants to enjoy the best of life, without laboring for it.
but those useless baba priests that mislead the youths about fantasy money, by snuffing life out of others, must also be apprehended and prosecuted along with these lazy youths, so as to curtail this madness of money rituals.
enough of this foolish madness.

Good u said SOME, do u know the ones our leaders r doing for their political gains and covered up ?...When the poverty rate is high, crime rate would also increase...
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Youhesh(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

The irony is that Portable didn't even so money rituals.

Maybe he didn't do, but the fact he recommends it goes a long way to influence fools out there, that that is the way to go. Parents, celebrities, pastors and all those in authority are major sources of influence in any society, their words and actions whether they like it or not goes a long way to influence young ones and old alike.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by ayindejimmy(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Taywon:
Their Conscience is dead.....

Failed parenting....

Imagine if they weren't caught, this is just one out of 1000 of such happening in Ogun state and southwest in general.

The future is gonnabe brutal if proper measure isn't taken by parent, community and the government...

Come off it!

Here is a list of state with high rate of ritual killings

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Fame1309(f): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2022
Taywon:

Failed parenting....

Imagine if they weren't caught, this is just one out of 1000 of such happening in Ogun state and southwest in general.

The future is gonnabe brutal if proper measure isn't taken by parent, community and the government...
Thank God the security man was able to speak up.some of us had seen such severally,but refused to speak....... security should be everybody's business for Christ sake.the way our nation is going , every body should be up and doing.u never can tell who the next victim we be.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by OBALOLA55(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Rickmann:

Chineke nna shocked
What d f is this I'm seeing?
SKULL MINERS BRUH
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Nyanabo(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2022
All I see is failed parenting and decaying moral.

Failed parenting on both sides of the boys and the deceased girl. How can you allow a girl child to leave the house by 7:30pm ? Where is she going to ? To see who ?

Good morals is a thing of the past in this present Nigeria. And it can only get worse. Because this spoilt generation still won't treat their own children right. God forbid. lipsrsealed
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. I can see that you are not a civilized human being, so no need to reply you.
keep on insulting people, early in the morning, for no reason, Mr wise man.

President: Nigerian youths are lazy.
News: Four boys murder Teen girl for money ritual.
Foolish Smileyoo: Yes, President is right. Some Nigerian youths are indeed lazy.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Kisslatex: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Love it money
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by OBALOLA55(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2022
setobaba:
wait, who else read that part that says she was killed by her bf and ex bf.

was she playing the two boys at the same time or what? I can’t explain how two persons dating one girl will come together have a discussion on using her for sacrifice…..

Police pls don’t conclude the investigation here, pls dig further…. There is more to this pls dig dig thing not thing can be seen.

They you all rot in jail

Lesson for you girls playing smart, recently I realize been too smart can also get one killed, be smart but act sometime fool
YOU ARE A VERY SMART FELLOW cool
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by TemmyT002(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2022
CheedyJ:
They should make dem mention d baba who wants to help dem with d ritual b4 executing all of dem..

And the Yahoo Boys that introduced them to the baba.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Kaiser20: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2022
dominique:

SEBI you people were shouting end sars, those of us that spoke against it were called names and labelled government agents. Continue to enjoy your end sars

Seconded, instant public execution should applied to people caught in such act. By the time about 10-20 of them are disposed of as soon as they're caught, brains will start resetting. Besides why should we be wasting tax-payers money feeding these animals and putting them to trial?

during EndSaRs demo, some yahoo kids almost attacked my vehicle on the Island because they thought I'm government person too bad . Yahoo and armed robbers naa the same

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Jossybj1984(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2022
The parents also should be arrested and where is the herbalist or Alfa who want to do the money ritual for them because I doubt if one of them is capable of doing money ritual without herbalist or Alfa

If you don't labour on your kids to be saved by the work of Jesus Christ on the cross you are in mess that will blow you up one day
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by VIKTO83(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2022
How about those Yoruba herbalists that they patronize? Why not police go after them
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Hespee93: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2022
solofresh:
These stop girls will never be listen
Infact,I feel for anyone with female kids because they are always stubborn headed.

Most especially those ones that have already tasted dick, nothing you can tell them that they will take heed to.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Temi4success: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2022
The funny thing is none of these guys are up 30 years of age .....Why hurry to make money

Celebrities , Influencer and Government need to find a way to discourage youths from this act and tutor them to make money online .....
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Thereddevil: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2022
inoki247:
Mak dem kill doz boys Asap prison don full already...
I agree to this.. We're all unholy, but any case attached to murder should be a death sentence
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Apili: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Enter tiktok make una see rubbish �
Post here and there
Young boys and traditional men doing advert on ritual
Na so them go dey shout ajitu ajitu up and down

Before native doctors nor dey do advert
But now they a bold to advertise their spiritual doings on tiktok
The worst is that if you enter their comment section
You see young guy asking him for his location

It will take long to eradicate ritual killings in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by paparazi232(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don't think this boy's even have Money to buy data to come online on TIKTOK or Instagram and get multivated by the soo called celebrities seen online ,, I think society have to play more role in we the youth life ,,, bcus i think there' heard of someone that's made Money using someone head's so there want to make it big too

I pray there face the wrath of the law and others learnt from them bcus , I don't see what a boy of 17 yrs old Who should be in uni or poly or even thinking on how to get admission to sch still thinking of making blooded money

really COLD OUTSIDE FAM

1 Like

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Almunjid(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
sharone21:
In the name of 'I want boy pikins', u won't know where some parents visit before they get their sons...Just to have sense of belonging in the society.

Once you have children especially boys u have to wear trousers as women....Sometimes 1 girl pikin better pass having nonsense in the name of sons....It seems even harder training a boy....im not talking of cost in raising them compared to girls.....Boys wen dey quickly spoil and even impregnate a girl when they aren't mature enough due to earlier yielding to lust unlike girls.

Anyway, always commit your kids ( boys & girls)to the hands of God and train them to fear/love God and people so they won't be victims of things like this or even being the perpetrators.
Ur first and second paragraphs are hogwash.
Girls spoil and get corrupted early cos girls mature early before boys.
We've seen girls that gave birth between 8-10 years old (due to their waywardness). Have u seen any boy between 8-10yrs that impregnated a girl?
Boys are more easier to train (with peace of mind) than girls.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by SOFTENGR: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Result of being tutored by Alfa.
Afonja headslammerz with their weird beliefs, are the major problem in Nigeria after boko boys.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by tareigns(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Zeel007:
we never can tell, it might be true. Is just that so many posters have destroy the chances of genuine people getting help

I understand you but bro/sis, look at my profile and see how long I have been on this forum. Trust me, I understand them now. I've fallen for them here but no regrets. I just despise lazy people now. Look at the said person's profile also. They are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by jclassiq(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Taywon:

Failed parenting....

What we have on our hands is what I like to call "parenting crisis." Sadly it will probably get worse.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by lildush(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Taywon:

Failed parenting....

The situation of the country have made it difficult for parents to concentrate much on training their kids. All attention have been focused on wat d family will eat, were dey will stay. School fees and other bills. Proper parenting is going instict.. may God help us to give our kids proper up bringing..amen

1 Like

Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by everythinggirly(f): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Failed parenting.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by Tomilola360: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
OGUN STATE is the Headquarters of Ritual killings in SW.

The youths there are so lawless and untrained.

Failed parenting is is at the highest in that state.
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by toffyz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
CheedyJ:
They should make dem mention d baba who wants to help dem with d ritual b4 executing all of dem..
Now that the whole thing don cast
Bro, the so called baba 4 don dey benin republic by now, from there e go enter cote de'voire
Re: Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta by JohnAOne: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
crackhouse:
These boys get mind oo
Yeah, EVIL MIND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.