Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,293 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids (2914 Views)

Stranded Igbos Cry Over Segregation In The Ongoing Evacuation Process In Sudan- / Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC / President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by xelly: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
RIFANNigeria:

Good you ask. RIFAN did not buy the bags of paddy rice you see. They were all farmed and harvested within Nigeria. They will be milled here and sold to us.

Thank you.

I don't think you are correct. I am in this field and was contacted for Paddy rice even though I didn't get the loan.
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by Investigative: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
RIFANNigeria:

How could we have assembled them from different states at the centre to prove that we have not just farmed and harvested rice on paper? We will appreciate your kind suggestions. Thank you.
You don't need to assemble rice to prove you plant rice
The price is enough reason to know if you're rice sufficient
If supply surpass demand
Again
Nigeria have be planting rice we don't need pyramid to know that
But the rice is insulficent especially now terrorist refuse to allow farmers access
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by Tumbulum: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
asanausana91:
I can feel your pain but I think the only solution to your problem is to use the lagoon.
I don't celebrate mediocrity.imagine celebrating rice. Tomorrow you will tell your children you celebrated rice. They will just piss on your head.
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by Otuegbe: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
RIFANNigeria:

Step 1: Farming
Step 2: Building of Pyramid
Step 3: Evacuation
Step 4: Milling
Step 5: Selling/Buying
Step 6: Cooking/Eating

Let us all be patient. God bless Nigeria!
na person papa be this ooo
Building pyramid
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by asanausana91: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tumbulum:
I don't celebrate mediocrity.imagine celebrating rice. Tomorrow you will tell your children you celebrated rice. They will just piss on your head.
it better than telling them there is no food in the house. They will ask you what type of a father are you?

1 Like

Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by SIONKPO1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
NoQualmz:

At least the rice pyramid was a reality...we saw the wooden pyramid staked with rice...what i am not so sure is if they harvested those grains here in Nig or they borrowed rice from other countries.

PDP was d biggest scam that ever happened to Nigerian for 16yrs...u just reminded me of those their scam programmes...SureP,Faddama and blablabla.
PDP,fadama was a success
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by Tumbulum: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
asanausana91:
it better than telling them there is no food in the house. They will ask you what type of a father are you?
ok keep celebrating rice so that you will have food to feed your children.
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by asanausana91: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tumbulum:
ok keep celebrating rice so that you will have food to feed your children.
keep on being greedy without considering the most important thing in your life. Let me gist you about the civil war, ojukwu thought fighter jets,Tanks,bombs and ammunition can win the war. But Awolowo advice Gowon to only use food as his weapon. I believe you know the remaining story that follows.
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by RIFANNigeria(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
xelly:

I don't think you are correct. I am in this field and was contacted for Paddy rice even though I didn't get the loan.

Did RIFAN or its representative contact you for paddy rice? Kindly tender evidence to that effect (if yes). Thank you.
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by RIFANNigeria(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Investigative:

You don't need to assemble rice to prove you plant rice
The price is enough reason to know if you're rice sufficient
If supply surpass demand
Again
Nigeria have be planting rice we don't need pyramid to know that
But the rice is insulficent especially now terrorist refuse to allow farmers access

You could be right. But again, you could be wrong. Thank you.
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by xelly: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
RIFANNigeria:

Did RIFAN or its representative contact you for paddy rice? Kindly tender evidence to that effect (if yes). Thank you.

They sent field executives (ad hoc staff).
Re: Live: Ongoing Evacuation Of Rifan's Abuja Paddy Rice Pyramids by RIFANNigeria(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
xelly:

They sent field executives (ad hoc staff).

RIFAN is fully staffed. We did not send an ad-hoc staff to purchase paddy rice from you or anyone for that matter. Did the person have any means of identification?

Good evening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) / "We Lied To Nigerians”- Former APC Minister (Pic, Video) / Picture Of Reno Omokri & Atiku Abubakar In US After Spiting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.