Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) (2908 Views)

Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court / Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night / Festus Keyamo(san) Drops The Mother Of All Bombs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by nairalandankrah: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2022
PETER OBI THAT CANNOT EVEN WIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMANSHIP POSITION IN LAGOS STATE, HOW CAN HE RULE NIGERIA.? TINUBU IS THE SOLUTION WE NEED” — FESTUS KEYAMO

“Following the antecedent of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi, these are two different individuals that are not compatible in anywhere politically, Financially and otherwise. Tinubu will beat Peter Obi hands down come 2023. This is a pure fact not an exaggeration.

Tinubu is more credible and competent to rule Nigeria than any other aspirants. His track records are there for the whole world to see.

Bringing PDP and LP Parties to contest with Asiwaju is a very big insult to our party the APC because what we have achieved within a short period of time, no political party has ever achieved it in the history of Nigerian politics.

Peter Obi per say cannot even win ordinary Chairmanship election in Lagos State not to talk of winning a single State in the forthcoming elections.

Asiwaju will defeat him even in his own polling unit. The entire Nation are behind Asiwaju. Asiwaju knows the game and this time around they will know how prepared we are.”
~ Festus Keyamo

https://ww
w.doactalk.com/2022/06/peter-obi-cannot-win-local-government.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Baawaa(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Keyamo your people will hate you more for this bitter truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Naijanascam: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
This Man again grin grin.... just compare yourself and Peter Obi so people can judge you better starting from your delta community and so on

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
grin 2014 Atiku and Tinubu said buhari is the solution.

2019 atiku said he was wrong, that he himself is the solution. But Tinubu still maintained that buhari is the solution.

Now 2023 Tinubu just realized he's the solution, what a joke

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by KingKO22: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Of course
Obi is running for the president of IPOB

We can't vote in a president that his people will start killing us like herdsmen in the name of Unknown gun men.

IPOB should name Obituary as president of Beerfraud not president of Nigeria.

Say no to Ndi Cannibalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by darthv: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Lolz, till then
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Who takes that mango head serious

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by BaddestQueen(f): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2022
nairalandankrah:
PETER OBI THAT CANNOT EVEN WIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMANSHIP POSITION IN LAGOS STATE, HOW CAN HE RULE NIGERIA.? TINUBU IS THE SOLUTION WE NEED” — FESTUS KEYAMO

“Following the antecedent of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi, these are two different individuals that are not compatible in anywhere politically, Financially and otherwise. Tinubu will beat Peter Obi hands down come 2023. This is a pure fact not an exaggeration.

Tinubu is more credible and competent to rule Nigeria than any other aspirants. His track records are there for the whole world to see.

Bringing PDP and LP Parties to contest with Asiwaju is a very big insult to our party the APC because what we have achieved within a short period of time, no political party has ever achieved it in the history of Nigerian politics.

Peter Obi per say cannot even win ordinary Chairmanship election in Lagos State not to talk of winning a single State in the forthcoming elections.

Asiwaju will defeat him even in his own polling unit. The entire Nation are behind Asiwaju. Asiwaju knows the game and this time around they will know how prepared we are.”
~ Festus Keyamo

https://ww
w.doactalk.com/2022/06/peter-obi-cannot-win-local-government.html?m=1
Nobody takes a fat over fed pig Festus serious.

They're really scared of this movement that they forgot Atiku is contesting.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by SlurUsername1: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2022
The urhobo seem to be in full support of Asiwajus presidency. I used to think it was only omo agege, now it's festus keyamo.
you shall indeed be remembered in paradise grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2022
All these guys only care about their daily bread. They are career politicians. Who knew Keyamo before APC came to power. I am not surprised he is canvassing for his party’s candidate. He needs his party candidate to win, so his source of income will not be affected.

Like Keyamo like Reno

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2022
The Wise ones know that fact already.

Peter Obi can NEVER win a National Election (but can win a Regional Election).

If you Peter Obi supporters are ready to bet, please let's arrange betting and let us chop your money, clean mouth!

Nevertheless, I love the way you guys are doing everything to campaign for Obi. It will help reduce Atiku's votes in PDP's stronghold of SS and SE.

Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by beejaay: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Omo politics dey erode sense ooo

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Deborah98(f): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2022
I won't blame him,all of them are creeping out to say rubbish because of what will follow behind after such statements. I pity them.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Arysexy(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
This relegated inconsequential mumu has found his voice again. Used and dumped.

Obi giving Agbado fraudster urchins sleepless night.

OBIdience is better than Sacrifice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Sure
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by FuckkME(f): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2022
See as Tinubu urchins dey run amok this thread cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2022
KingKO22:
Of course
Obi is running for the president of IPOB

We can't vote in a president that his people will start killing us like herdsmen in the name of Unknown gun men.

IPOB should name Obituary as president of Beerfraud not president of Nigeria.

Say no to Ndi Cannibalism

Na so una the start when we reciprocate you'll say OBIDENT supporters are abusive

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by BlazinGlory40: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
The urhobo seem to be in full support of Asiwajus presidency. I used to think it was only omo agege, now it's festus keyamo.

So you just use two APC politicians from the urhobo tribe as statistics to conclude urhobo support tinubu? Why didn’t you say Joe Igbokwe and Lauretta onochie alone means igbos support APC?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Arysexy(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Thinkam:
grin 2014 Atiku and Tinubu said buhari is the solution.

2019 atiku said he was wrong, that he himself is the solution. But Tinubu still maintained that buhari is the solution.

Now 2023 Tinubu just realized he's the solution, what a joke

Even Tinubu once said Atiku is the solution. Bunch of old thieves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by jumper524(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:

Nobody takes a fat over fed pig Festus serious.

They're really scared of this movement that they forgot Atiku is contesting.

That's one thing you guys aren't smart enough to understand.

The Peter Obi noise is very good for Tinubu.

Atiku is the only formidable opponent for Tinubu in this Election.

Peter Obi noise will help ruin Atiku's chances.

Don't most of you Obi supporters understand simple calculations

Arysexy:
This relegated inconsequential mumu has found his voice again. Used and dumped.

Obi giving Agbado fraudster urchins sleepless night.

OBIdience is better than Sacrifice
That's all you Obi/Ipob supporters know how to do. Curse! What a shame!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by jumper524(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2022
For a while now nobody calls Nigeria a zoo.

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Arysexy(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=NaughtyBrainiac post=114163708][/quote]

And you are blind to all the vitrol on Obi, just in this thread

Mtchew
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by APCnaPDP: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Who could have imagined that Keyamo of all people would be campaigning for Tinubu? The know activist lol. How does one trust Nigerian activists?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Xbobtage: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
The Wise ones know that fact already.

Peter Obi can NEVER win a National Election (but can win a Regional Election).

If you Peter Obi supporters are ready to bet, please let's arrange betting and let us chop your money, clean mouth!

Nevertheless, I love the way you guys are doing everything to campaign for Obi. It will help reduce Atiku's votes in PDP's stronghold of SS and SE.

Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Say whatever you wish to say, for some of us this election is about our conscience, so that whenever we kneel down and cry to our God for a personal help, He knows that our conscience is clear, that we never participated in bringing in of another doomed politician on Nigeria. The country is in a hopeless state and another bad president would drown us all. For Gods sake what would you rather that we do?

We need a simple and prudent miserly nigerian who understands that wastage in governance in the last 15 years is the biggest problem this country has. Duplication of political appointments alone eats over 15 % of our budget, Scamy Fuel subsidy buries another 30 percent, Curruption takes another 30%, Scamy feeding of school children 1Billion per month. We know the problems of this country thats why we were excited with Buhari because he mentioned these issues when he was campaigning and promised us that he was a simple and miserly man only to Disappoint us.

Yes we know that chances are against Obi, but we are begging God and begging you not to allow all of us to drown just because of ethnic pride.

The decision here to vote for Obi compared to the other candidates is akin to where Armed robber comes to my house and forces me to choose between me raping my mother , or me raping my daughter or I fight him with one of my hands tied while he has a knife. I know that the chances of me winning him in that fight is unlikely but for Gods Sake, that is the only chooseable option for any true man. I dont want to die but I also want to live my life with some sort of dignity.

Please allow us to fight the armed robber, if we no make am, atleast heaven know sey we tried!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Wisetrue99: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Festus Keyamo no dey even hide him shamelessness again

A lawyer could shamefully show support for someone with certificate issues, drug related cases e.t.c

Well he is simply thinking about himself and his stomach

Evil man!

See the thing we won vote for

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by rikithor(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
All these jesters that is not in control of tomorrow's life of neither theirs nor other's life are bragging.

Let's all speak as mortals and limit our confidences to that and leave the other parts to the great Immortal.

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process authentic driving license and verifiable vehicle papers in a short while.
See contacts below.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I thought Keyamo was Ijaw ??
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by SlurUsername1: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I thought Keyamo was Ijaw ??
No, I was told he's urhobo u can verify
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

No, I was told he's urhobo
u can verify

Okay
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by hybrid77: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Urhobo kee u there...we are supporting PETER OBI..we need people with ideas not half dead men as president

U can call me IPOB..What is coming would even shock peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Olodo who calls himself a SAN. Those in Atiku camp has rubbished Tinubu but instead of fighting back he is here mentioning Obi.

This man is a fool. Meanwhile, here is the link to the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7196891/tinubu-must-not-go-down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness / Boko Haram To Arrive In Ghana If / National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.