Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. (31630 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by talk2hb1(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:
My newly wedded wife always capitalize on my what I did and said wrong eventhough she does and say wrong tinz to me which I most times overlook. On many occasion, she will start giving me attitude and will pick up quarrel with me for weeks. I have told her countless time to always address issues she has with me immediately b4 it turns to a big quarrel. She wont listen but will rather keep malice with me at any little misunderstanding we have. Please, how can I find a lasting solution to wife unending quarrel, malice and resentment? I am already getting tired of rhe whole thing ��.
I guess she is good at Gaslighting you
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Snapchat: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

I no say make you beat her bros!!!

You need to show some form of aggression to re align her, otherwise na you go tire for nagging wife and mind you she dey enjoy wetin she dey do you.

Just make her uncomfortable for a bit

I understood your initial post perfectly and reply is still valid personally. Instead of to dey unnecessary aggressive, I go just talk to my leg and do what’s necessary. In a situation where she doesn’t change, na so I go dey para give am everyday be that. Omo I cherish my mental health o.

But I insist, I’m not saying you are wrong though.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by phemmyfour: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:
My newly wedded wife always capitalize on my what I did and said wrong eventhough she does and say wrong tinz to me which I most times overlook. On many occasion, she will start giving me attitude and will pick up quarrel with me for weeks. I have told her countless time to always address issues she has with me immediately b4 it turns to a big quarrel. She wont listen but will rather keep malice with me at any little misunderstanding we have. Please, how can I find a lasting solution to wife unending quarrel, malice and resentment? I am already getting tired of rhe whole thing ��.
Can two work together except they agree

Your marriage foundation is faulty...Both of you should see a counselor asap

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by tempex88(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:
My newly wedded wife always capitalize on what I did and said wrong eventhough she does and says wrong things to me which I most times overlook.

On many occasions, she will start giving me attitude and will pick up quarrel with me for weeks. I have told her countless times to always address issues she has with me immediately before it turns to a big quarrel.

She wont listen but will rather keep malice with me at any little misunderstanding we have.

Please, how can I find a lasting solution to my wife's unending quarrel, malice and resentment? I am already getting tired of rhe whole thing ��.

it takes two to keep malice. so you sef get you own wey you need fix for body.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by EnemyofGod22(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Op, what you need now is money.you need more money.i can bet my left ball that if you have enough money you won't see all this problem......

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by ipobarethieves: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
sad
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Zordgrub: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Bro present day woman no like man wey dey do sme sme!!!

Shout for her head make you threaten to boycott her and her food for the time being unless she change.

And if she no change become more aggressive towards anything that concerns her!!

What she sow she must reap!!!

Once you see say she don calm down, bring her close and take her out but don’t let that be your only joker.

Change tactics from time to time
i dey tell you.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by tiswell(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2022
she has spiritual husband

I kid you not!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by emmykk(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:
My newly wedded wife always capitalize on what I did and said wrong eventhough she does and says wrong things to me which I most times overlook.

On many occasions, she will start giving me attitude and will pick up quarrel with me for weeks. I have told her countless times to always address issues she has with me immediately before it turns to a big quarrel.

She wont listen but will rather keep malice with me at any little misunderstanding we have.

Please, how can I find a lasting solution to my wife's unending quarrel, malice and resentment? I am already getting tired of rhe whole thing ��.

That is the way they operate in their family just keep be the one to talk to her.
That is how my wife was doing and I choke her with not getting angry and being the first to talk to her after major quarrel .

She have seen learn to stop keeping malice.

You only keep malice with somebody you don't see always not someone you share room with
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

So they wived her for you. You won't be complaining if you had courted her before marriage

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by ultimatekint(m): 9:47am On Jan 31, 2022
It is not late to find a good love.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by ngwababe(f): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Shout for her head make you threaten to boycott her and her food for the time being unless she change.

And if she no change become more aggressive towards anything that concerns her!!

Once you see say she don calm down, bring her close and take her out but don’t let that be your only joker.

Story.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by manunitedbabes: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2022
In malice, in sickness, and in death na ur wife she be.

Maybe na to keep her busy abi
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Benrosaria(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Homie you need to be thrown into the Red Sea with a heavy load tied to you. No vex this is the best that I could write for you.

A woman is a reset button for every man
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Mishydoo(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Surviving the first years of Marriage

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101982562

This helped me loads. Thank me later
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by gonkin(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2022
I'm not married but most girls are used to quarrelling.
I dated a girl that was uncomfortable cuz i never quarell, disagree or raised my voice. I always took things calmly.

She wants u to go into an argument with her. I also have a female friend that is so toxic that she's single till tomorrow cuz of her temper. Fortunately for me I've got experience with girls thats got Furious temper.

First u have to train urself to be calm always.
Always smile or even laugh at her when she's picking a fight with u. (it's gets them tired).
If it gets too serious GIVE HER THE SILENT TREATMENT.

Give it sometime and whenever she tries to pick up a fight, just laugh at her and watch her anger turn to smile as she laughs with u

NEVER EVER HIT A WOMAN. THE STRENGTH GOD GAVE A MAN IS TO PROTECT A WOMAN AND NOT TO OPPRESS.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Munamoqel: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

she is transiting from a babe to married woman .it has psychology effect on them it can make or Mar the marriage . Try and give her more dicking some woman don't know how to ask for more so they will be forming anger .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by fredoooooo: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Welcome to marriage..
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by afamaustin(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2022
The same with my wife
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Abdulkabyr04(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2022
If you could remember, on your wedding day what people are re-echoing on your hear was "Patience and endurance" Ladies got angry easily with little or no reason. It's a normal thing, whenever she's angry don't act as if you are seeing her. just be focused on other things, later she will come back to her normal sense.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by afamaustin(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Immdietly u noticed she is keeping malice try to find out the issues and sort it out with her
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by ogododo: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

Na process of blending, eyes don clear, show her love and care, una go dey ok. Na normal be dat bros, no beat am, but pet her. She dey confuse as she don see you finish, love wa tin tin for corner don turn realities.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Antoeni(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Carry Your Cross
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by guru03(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2022
You need to be Man enough to tell her certain things.
crying on this platform will not solve the problems.
Tell her boldly if she is not ready to solve issues maturely, she should be out of your Life right away. by the time you start having children and behaving in such a manner, what will you both be teaching your children.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by TuFab(f): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2022
If you're seeing this sign already, please don't get her pregnant yet.
It's like you're both still not sure if you want to be married or not.
Sort yourselves before bringing innocent kids into your confusion or raising them in a broken home, because it's like that's the path you're both threading.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by RandyOku: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

Lmao...

I don't why I am laughingcheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by RandyOku: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2022
bestdefender:
My man I always advice ppl dating to test their partner, had it been u did you would have discovered this her attitude, I will advise u to write your will cos she will kill u oneday and marry the guy she truly loves her ex bf lol ................Fck all all

Comradegrin

LMAOcheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Sharz: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2022
DURING YOUR COURTSHIP WAS SHE LIKE THAT? OR ARE YOU SAYING YOU DIDNT DATE HER BEFORE MARRYING HER. IF SHE WAS SO, THAN LEARN TO MANAGER HER, IF SHE WAS NOT SO, HELP HER OUT BY PRAYING FOR HER, TAKE HER TO COUNSELLING, GOD IS ABLE TO DO.

OR ARE YOU NOT CARRYING OUT YOUR DUTIES WELL AS A MAN OF THE HOUSE? BECAUSE THOSE THINGS MAKES WOMEN AGGRESSIVE BY CARRYING LOAD ABOVE HER
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by yusluvad(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2022
She's keeping bad friends, and they're having bad influence on her...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by OmoEsan: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2022
So is this a new character? I always wondered how y'all newly weds come online and complain what your spouse do, like you guys just wake up one morning and decide to get marry, without getting to know yourselves.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by sshyne(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

Unfortunately this happens when a lady didn't marry you for love. You are the one in love with her and the feelings is not mutual. You can't keep malice with anyone you claim to love. The advice I will give you is for you to man up and take charge of your home. Stop being emotional and stop reacting to anything she does. With time she will either come around or you end up seeking happiness elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by arantess: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2022
I keep thanking God for the wife He gave me

Too much drama in marriages these days mehn...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.