Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The moment you become a Mrs. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The moment you become a Mrs. (32025 Views)

The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
I chose to write this thread cos of the growing trend of many ladies leaving their marriages for reasons that will make a sane person puke and it is so funny that these ladies see no big deal in jumping out of their marriage thinking men out there will just jump at them when there are countless numbers of beautiful never married ladies out there.

One big fact i want every married lady to know is this ....

The moment you are married,the seal of spinsterhood is broken and such seal can never be fixed...in other words...if you leave that union,you can never be seen as a never married or single lady so to say but you automatically become a divorcee. And in most cases also,when men approach divorcees for romantic union,they usually have the mindset that it's a favor they are rendering to these ladies which is why many lady divorcees end up single for a very long time and many end up as intimacy gadgets in the hands of randy men.

Why this sermon? it is to tell ladies that they must really think before they go into any marriage because it is better to be never married at 40 than to be a divorcee at 30.Ladies should see marriage as a very special Institute they must guard and should never take for granted at a time guys don't need a wife to enjoy what husbands enjoy as sex is cheap and it is quite easier getting a baby mama rather than going through the stress of fatherhood...it is quite easier for a guy to spend his money on himself rather than spending on a family.

Believe it or not,most guys in marriage of 5 years and above secretly wish that they have the chance to be with a new lady but only few remain disciplined so it is your duty to guard your marriage and take it very seriously.

For those ladies who are quick to say "I will leave my marriage if my hubby cheats on me"...have you ever thought of the fact that when he eventually cheats on you to your face then he really wants you to leave.

Most ladies who say marriage is not necessary usually enjoy hopping from one man to another and i wonder if that is their preferred option. I will advise them to wake up from their delusion and have a rethink. Marriage is more of companionship than sexual intimacy and no matter how beautiful a lady is,in most cases,once she gets into her 40s,the hype of having men flock around her will dwindle and loneliness becomes the order of the day,...only then will she understand that indeed,marriage is an important aspect of life no woman should joke with.

Marriage is more spiritual than physical and nothing gladdens the Devil more than seeing marriages crumble since it is the very institution GOD meticulously established so it is your duty as a lady to guard your marriage and the only logical reason for you to leave your marriage is if your life is seriously threatened...any other reason can be worked out. No matter how many times you change men,there will always be a reason to leave so stop running about and make your marriage work.

There is no good or bad choice of spouse but what we have is your choice and what you make out of it.

NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER LADY PUSH YOU OUT OF YOUR MARRIAGE OR YOU MAY REGRET IT.

This will definitely make no sense to many ladies.

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Caustics: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
i also dont know if it makes sense. someone should help out.

2 Likes

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Omotayor123(f): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
it's makes sense, but your caption get as he beundecided

my opinion: Both men and women should see marriage as a privilege. it's not easy to get married.

And, whether Man or Woman, A Divorcée, is A Divorcée!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Omotayor123:

my opinion: Both men and women should see marriage as a privilege. it's not easy to get married.

Tayo I agree but you must understand that the way the world sees a male divorcee is not the same with the female.

In 8 out of 10 cases,a male divorcee with children could still marry a never married lady with no child while a female divorcee with children will most likely end up with a widower, a married man or a male divorcee with children while never married guys mostly do hit and run.

Only young female divorcees without children are likely to be luckier.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Homeboiy: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
I no blame u op
ur 42yrs and still single , u can sleep n wake up healthy
bt a single girl @42 cannot wake up healthy, her BP go rise reach 200

on a more serious note..op goan marry and stop fücking upandan

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no blame u op
ur 42yrs and still single , u can sleep n wake up healthy
bt a single girl @42 cannot wake up healthy, her BP go rise reach 200

on a more serious note..op goan marry and stop fücking upandan
Another troll on the loose.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Omotayor123(f): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Tayo I agree but you must understand that the way the world sees a male divorcee is not the same with the female.

In 8 out of 10 cases,a male divorcee with children could still marry a never married lady with no child while a female divorcee with children will most likely end up with a widower, a married man or a male divorcee with children while never married guys mostly do hit and run.

True!
I pray God choose the right partner for us. our flesh and bones insha Allah!

14 Likes

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by memories1(f): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Your message is good, but your title is warped. Marriage is a privilege to both men and women. While men might find it easier to remarry after a broken one, there is still this pervasive negativity attached to such men as those 'who couldn't maintain a marriage'.
Perhaps you haven't been acquainted with a man saddled with a bad marriage, experiencing their frustration would remind you that marriage is a privilege to both genders. Always look at both sides of the coin so you don't come across as a sexist.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
memories1:
Your message is good, but your title is warped. Marriage is a privilege to both men and women. While men might find it easier to remarry after a broken one, there is still this pervasive negativity attached to such men as those 'who couldn't maintain a marriage'.
Perhaps you haven't been acquainted with a man saddled with a bad marriage, experiencing their frustration would remind you that marriage is a privilege to both genders. Always look at both sides of the coin so you don't come across as a sexist.

I have my peculiar way of choosing my titles and most times I choose very controversial ones but only those who are intelligent enough not to judge the book by its cover will grasp the message.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Homeboiy: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Another troll on the loose.

I go block ur move with that Cameroon girl

Watch out

1 Like

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by memories1(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I have my peculiar way of choosing my titles and most times I choose very controversial ones but only those who are intelligent enough not to judge the book by its cover will grasp the message.

Good for you.. Your subtle jab of 'intelligent enough' was rather redundant. Cheers.

29 Likes

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yes it makes a lot of sense.

Abeg where are the team "go and carry crew"? cheesy

If you know you want egbon Toks2008 to go and marry, click LIKE, otherwise, click SHARE if you don't want him to marry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
memories1:

Good for you.. Your subtle jab of 'intelligent enough' was rather redundant. Cheers.

Soro niyen?

1 Like

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Homeboiy:

I go block ur move with that Cameroon girl

Watch out
Lol! see monitoring spirits....so in your mind I Wan date her abi?

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Homeboiy: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! see monitoring spirits....so in your mind I Wan date her abi?

why u collect her number?

I don already call her self
so na u know o

1 Like

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes it makes a lot of sense.

Abeg where are the team "go and carry crew"? cheesy

If you know you want egbon Toks2008 to go and marry, click LIKE, otherwise, click SHARE if you don't want him to marry

"Well for alll nairalanders shouting go and marry i want you to know that I won't be ready for marriage in 15years..my job is my wife and my dream is my fiancee..."

5 Likes

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Homeboiy:

why u collect her number?

I don already call her self

so na u know o

If I tell you how many nairalanders both male and female on my wattsup list you go fear....I love socializing and if I choose to woo any nairalander I guess ko Kan aye.

1 Like

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by memories1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Soro niyen?
Whatever it means, back at you.

2 Likes

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wey that chronic bachelor lalasticlala sef?
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
memories1:
Whatever it means, back at you.

1 Like

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Martin0(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
memories1:
you opinion was very neutral

1 Like

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by DarkRebel69: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nah, you made zero sense, as is the case of a whooping percentage of the sum total of your threads. Why not put yourself to productive use, rather than continue to litter the blogosphere with these ignorant baloney you call write-ups? No be by force to become writer, abeg.
Sexist tool!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Omotayor123(f): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Toks2008:
Wey that chronic bachelor lalasticlala sef?
He's with me grin grin
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by OLAJADON: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
memories1:
Toks2008:

there is enough point in what toks is saying above except if you don't want to accept the truth which is bitter, a man has either little or nothing to loss in a relationship compared to a woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Homeboiy: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Toks2008:

If I tell you how many nairalanders both male and female on my wattsup list you go fear....I love socializing and if I choose to woo any nairalander I guess ko Kan aye.

N'akpa GI nah

ogbasaghi m
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by TSOM(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Omotayor123:

True!
I pray God choose the right partner for us. our flesh and bones insha Allah!
God doesn't - and wouldn't - choose a partner for you. He already gave you (and us) the power of choice, of freewill. Ruining or building a relationship is entirely your (man's) decision.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Omotayor123(f): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Toks2008:

"Well for alll nairalanders shouting go and marry i want you to know that I won't be ready for marriage in 15years..my job is my wife and my dream is my fiancee..."
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Omotayor123:

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
DarkRebel69:
Nah, you made zero sense, as is the case of a whooping percentage of the sum total of your threads. Why not put yourself to productive use, rather than continue to litter the blogosphere with these ignorant baloney you call write-ups? No be by force to become writer, abeg.
Sexist tool!

Wan ti gbori wo le o...Awon ti mainland
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Omotayor123:
He's with me grin grin

Ko joo...you wey I still dey take one eye dey look ...
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
I wish I could defer my existence to a thousand years in the future.
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
MsRoe:
I wish I could defer my existence to a thousand years in the future.

And will this change a thing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? / Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.