Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment (36864 Views)

Troops Neutralize Several ISWAP Terrorists, Recover Equipment And Weapons / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by 24brains(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Well done galant troops. Terrorism is an unending war.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:
Where are the equipment recovered,

Where is the camp to begin with?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
post=109822498:
GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS over and over again.

God bless our darling soldiers.

Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

[/b]
Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
Dem [b]MANNA
the truth in da building.
We will keep killing them with undiluted truths on a weekly basis.

Once again, God bless our Army

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition that are sad already with this good news,,
You lie to yourself that Buhari is pampering bandits but refuse to say 'Amen' when we pray that your life be pampered the same way Buhari is pampering bandits.

Hypocrisy and lies is in their DNA.....forever!

You even have time replying people that refused to wish themselves well, not to talk about others.
Leave them with their negative life.
It's all a matter of time.
did you see anybody there? Burning abandoned camp

2 Likes

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by just2endowed: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
is it only equipment, they couldn't even drop dead any of the terrorist undecided.
U dey mind the useless government. Nor a dead body. Maybe it's an abandoned place ans they decided to raise it down, and they are seeing it as an achievement
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by bellotaofeek: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:

Audio equipment
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Germi9: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Story story = story
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by DAFEEDI(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
They try. angry

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Angelfrost(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
24brains:
Well done galant troops. Terrorism is an unending war.

Mostly where there is a lot of corruption and insincerity involved... It will continue for eternity.

However, when there is proper will and leadership, it won't seem so impossible.

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by ugodson(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Story story....... Story
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by jcross19: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4498811893564434/

lol Nigeria army are just scammer scamimg the sense of the BMC because that camp is a deserted camp they just went burnt down the falling buildings there , then post the pics for the fools to applaud them!!
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Luckysbab: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Belial06:

Those trees and grasses are the equipment
grin

grin

Local man is tired

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
did you see anybody there? Burning abandoned camp
All the several hundreds and hundreds of pictures of the dead bodies of terrorists killed by the military that you see here on a weekly basis, wetin e do for you?
Dat one say make you tuale for our Army for one day?

Na photoshop una ipob go still call am.
Carry your yeye and wahala dey go front abeg.
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Invictuse: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am telling you.
This was how one prophetess pound live babies for money ritual in Anambra. Manybof you jews are indeed cursed.

Michelle70:
Am I the only one that is tired of reading news like this?
Whoever is sponsoring this insecurity in the country is a lunatic.
Well, if a 17yrs old boy could behead his girlfriend in cold blood, this one na chaise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by wwwihy: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Michelle70:
Whoever is sponsoring this insecurity in the country is a lunatic.
Well, if a 17yrs old boy could behead his girlfriend in cold blood, this one na chaise

If it is other way round, you will be jubilating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Trustedpronet: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:

Not for civilian view
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by BrickDevo: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
BigBashiru:
90% of the terrorist groups in Africa are allegedly trained and funded by UK, France, EU and US.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/8/mali-accuses-france-of-training-terrorists-in-country
They also collaborate with insiders who are leaders and prominent people ensuring their interest in the country is protected.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by seunayantokun(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:

It's pathetic. No serious equipment, if any, recovered. The sponsors of the insecurity agents are also the ones managing the fight against them.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Michelle70:

wwwihy:

If it is other way round, you will be jubilating

Michelle70,
Is this true?
Let us know, so I can know where to categorize you boy.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Raphom: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
etokhana:

Lie lie Muhammed
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by greatness77: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
God bless our gallant military men.

They stays awake so that we can sleep with our two eyes closed cool.
Go to bornu,katsina,jos,zamfara,southern kaduna and sleep with your two eyes closed, meanwhile bandits burnt 10 people to death yesterday night while they were asleep in southern kaduna
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by TimeTraveller: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
franchasng:
Boko Haram ought to be defeated in less than 12 months if Nigeria was a united nation with one goal.

But because there are military sabotage among Nigerian military, especially from some Northern Muslim soldiers and top military brass who are either sympathetic to Boko Haram being their fellow Muslims they believe are propagating core Islamic principles or those of them doing it to enrich their pockets from billions of Naira military budget.

Tell me what stops Nigeria from acquiring drones and deploying them to Sambisa forest and its environs to decimate these ragtag terrorists?

Why risk the lives of our soldiers when you can use drone technology?

If Nigeria hire and pay ESN well, believe me those guys will end Boko Haram in few months.

Nigeria is just a shame they can a country

Aawear you are sick
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Empty camps?? Recover obsolete equipment? Is that news worthy?? undecided
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Totilopussylick(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
greatness77:
Go to bornu,katsina,jos,zamfara,southern kaduna and sleep with your two eyes closed, meanwhile bandits burnt 10 people to death yesterday night while they were asleep in southern kaduna
As a 'Nwa4' that i am, i cannot go to kastsina, Jos etc to sleep.

My region is peaceful cool.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Springboot: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
princepee:
So where was the terrorist when the camp was destroyed
Why not route them with drones.
Destroy their camp they build another and the circle continue.

Anyway what do I know.

How you sit behind your phone teaching generals how to fight war and attack enemies yet you've never witnessed any. I tire for these online miscreants
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by cardoctor(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tomorrow now the reverse will be the case.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Marpol2021(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ayam not seeing anything equipment ooo
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by greatness77: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
As a 'Nwa4' that i am, i cannot go to kastsina, Jos etc to sleep.

My region is peaceful cool.
Hahaha lol but avoid ogun state to avoid your skull been mined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery / US Unhappy Over Jailing Of Nigerians For Blasphemy / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.