Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment (36876 Views)

Troops Neutralize Several ISWAP Terrorists, Recover Equipment And Weapons / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by smallsmall: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2022
We hear that Boko Camps are destroyed but all we see in the picture, is one burning, thatched hut!
Is that all that Boko Haram has, as CAMPS? Where are the Dead terrorists, where are their RPG's, their Motorcycles, those Mounted Gun trucks they stole from our gallant Army, their AK 47 and AK49's?
Make Thunder nor fire som epeople for that Super camp o!. angry

We hear that Terrorist-Fulani Bandits have been killed and destroyed yet, the GHOST of these Terrorist Fulani bandits are kidnapping people, destroying whole villages, raping and collecting Ransom everyday, they even collect Official Taxes in some of our Cities! shocked angry

I am just wondering whether it is our Military that is saying this rubbish or whether it is the Terrorists themselves that are publishing such News on behalf of our gallant military.

This Confusion and Deception must stop before 2022 ends otherwise Election is the only solution to this craziness.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by J3susFr3ak: 1:01am On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Am wondering how the british created nigeria & include the northern part, they are just giving our gallant soldiers stress.

Interesting point Yinka. The moral motivation for Lord Lugard to penetrate the so called "Northern" parts of the present country then was to forcefully stop the acts of slavery that was very common amongst the Muslims in that part of the country. The British sort of took up the abolition of slavery very seriously with their ships patrolling the West African shorelines for any violators. Lugard wanted to further stop the heinous acts in the hinterlands--and at that period in time with Empire building--they were in competition with the French who were also carving out territories much further to the North (Niger etc.,)

In the initial stages, a major component of Lugard's army were also people from the South. Working with the Royal Niger Company at the time they were interested in prospecting for new goods and mines--it made sense for them at that time to create a "merged" Nigeria for their own business reasons.

Unfortunately, things have evolved to become a humongous mess over time. There is a lot of chaos and madness because people want power, control, and money....in whatever way possible. Poor people are seen as "cursed" and stupid. Rich and powerful people are worshiped and adored like gods....and these are the same people engineering maximum chaos behind the scenes.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by nickyj19: 2:14am On Jan 31, 2022
grin all I see here is burning bush
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Easy , I am agreeing with you, by them I meant UK,US etc.
BigBashiru:

Says a brainwashed African....malian govt has evidence yet u choose to worship ur white gods.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Originalsly: 2:34am On Jan 31, 2022
They located the camp ... why was the Air Force not called in to bomb it?....and the Army to pick off the survivors?
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Larrykaysail(m): 2:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Baawaa:
Where are the equipment recovered,
lol the picture is loading �
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by muheeb01(m): 2:55am On Jan 31, 2022
I just hope one day this terrorism of a thing end,but seems some people with power are making money out of it
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Amah70: 3:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
When we have lazy people like you that add no value to Nigeria, how will Nigeria prosper?

Give us the blueprint on how to restructure Nigeria politically?

Because you deny that Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
You also deny that political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of the same unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws.

Above all, you tell yourself that those in the south who understand the above pictures, and thus want to opt out of Nigeria, are fools.

Kwontinue with your living in denial. But the better informed minds in the southern regions know as much as, and perhaps, more than you do. But
this is the 21st Century.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by timefarm(m): 3:02am On Jan 31, 2022
post=109822498:
GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS over and over again.

God bless our darling soldiers.

Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

[/b]
Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
Dem [b]MANNA
the truth in da building.
We will keep killing them with undiluted truths on a weekly basis.

Once again, God bless our Army

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition that are sad already with this good news,,
You lie to yourself that Buhari is pampering bandits but refuse to say 'Amen' when we pray that your life be pampered the same way Buhari is pampering bandits.

Hypocrisy and lies is in their DNA.....forever!

You even have time replying people that refused to wish themselves well, not to talk about others.
Leave them with their negative life.
It's all a matter of time.

Go for treatment.
You are your only problem boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:
Am I the only one that is tired of reading news like this?
Whoever is sponsoring this insecurity in the country is a lunatic,
Well, if a 17yrs old boy could behead his girlfriend in cold blood, then sponsoring these urchins won't be a big deal
I just need yo wake up one day and hear that terrorism has ended
i don't know what u are smoking or who supplies it but I am sure its the original, I am tired of hearing anything related to the word terrorism, weda good news or bad news. Weda terrorists are killed or killing, nothing to jubilate there
These things including ritual in the western part closely resembles population triming tactics.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by showafrica(m): 3:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:
Am I the only one that is tired of reading news like this?
Whoever is sponsoring this insecurity in the country is a lunatic,
Well, if a 17yrs old boy could behead his girlfriend in cold blood, then sponsoring these urchins won't be a big deal
I just need yo wake up one day and hear that terrorism has ended
i don't know what u are smoking or who supplies it but I am sure its the original, I am tired of hearing anything related to the word terrorism, weda good news or bad news. Weda terrorists are killed or killing, nothing to jubilate there

Even Afghanistan, Pakistan and the headquarters of terrorists no dey see this kind news wey Nigerians dey see every day. Me too, i tire. Sometimes i dont even know if na propaganda. Any country constantly fighting internal wars will never move forward.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Just go burn grass house where no single boko haram dey and even posting to portray what actually. Shameless army. I heard the Civilian JTF are even more courageous
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Employ more and increase military bases and local intelligence in the region.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by ofiko123(m): 4:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Nice one.. Kudos to the troops...
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:24am On Jan 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Why you no go join army? Aren’t your juniors serving in the Nigerian army? Just to be online wailing always?, Mumurist lazy thing.

If you are not Nigerian, I expect you must have enlisted in ESN?
Ode nie, who wan join the most useless army in the world, army that cannot protect one single state, is that one army? Olodo like you can support anything because of #1000! That shows the level of poverty in your life
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Abandoned camp.. As if they can face boko haram
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by Lovenorth: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Ipob terrorists are tired of hearing the news that their fellow Bokoham terrorists are being killed on daily bases grin
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4498811893564434/

go to a village

burn bush

take pictures

upload on the internet
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by princepee: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Springboot:

How you sit behind your phone teaching generals how to fight war and attack enemies yet you've never witnessed any. I tire for these online miscreants
the so call generals are not getting it right,
So you are the miscreant.
Re: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment by AlphaStyles(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Originalsly:
They located the camp ... why was the Air Force not called in to bomb it?....and the Army to pick off the survivors?
no be every thing airforce dy come thats why u have the land force when u have the capacity destroy when its more than ur capacity the airforce comes in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tweeters Mock President Buhari / INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.