Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Sum of 1.3million was deducted from my account by GTB - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sum of 1.3million was deducted from my account by GTB (488 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / NDLEA Intercepts 3million Opioid Caps At Lagos Terminal; 8,613kg Loud / Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sum of 1.3million was deducted from my account by GTB by opico24: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
I, Ojo Adeshina Victor want to inform Nigerians and everyone who love justice and the dignity of labour to help in fighting that GTB returns my 1.313,000 which was illegally deducted from my account on 25-01-2022.

Details

1. On 25-01-2022 I checked my email account only to find a mail asking me to suspect a fraudulent transaction. I quickly respond to the mail that I am not authorizing any transaction and will not do so anytime soon.

2. Because I registered with GTB to always receive transaction alerts on my phone and email. I was not bordered since no mail or text came after my response.

3. Upon second thought, on the same day and the same hour that I received the mail, I ran to a nearby GTB bank to inform them only to my staggering surprise that a sum of 1.313, 000 has been deducted from my account without my permission. Till now, no debit mail or text has been sent to me by GTB.

4. I found the handling of my concern by staff of GTB too unconcerned and fraudulent.

5. Until I went a bit mad, my statement of account was not given to me despite several requests.

6. My complaints has not received any serious response. Other than the statement of account which shows that the money was transferred to one Dahiru Muhammad with account number 8501928875 and sporty Internet Limited.

7. Please, Nigerians, home and abroad help at this stage. I noticed also that this kind is fraud is so many but Nigerians are just giving up thinking no justice can come.

8. I believe otherwise.

9. I am at this point open to any move that will help in returning my hard-earned money.

Please, you can contact me on:
08036310861(WhatsApp)
ojoadesina60@gmail.com

For record purpose:

I have never and will never place a bet on any platform.

I hardly use POS and has never disclosed my bank details to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Sum of 1.3million was deducted from my account by GTB by Prokaryote: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
GTB again, time to start suspecting your staffs....i gat pull out my money ASAP before the gtbgods fly off my fund.....mchew
Re: Sum of 1.3million was deducted from my account by GTB by Boogyman557: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool So SORRY MAN...

I SWEAR DOWN

if too SAY Na ME...

AMABOBI D BOOGYMAN, AKA BABA YAGA...

I go JAZZ in dat same GTB wit my old KALA...

I go make sure sey I BLAST ALL d STAFF left legs wit my old KALA...

BLAST any SECURITY wey go JUNZ inside der..

BLAST BLAST all der left legs...

SHOOT SHOOT on sight...

BLAST BLAST INTOTO...

PUT PUT d BULLET WOTOWOTO 4 der legs..

Make d matterz CLAP CLAP...

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Sum of 1.3million was deducted from my account by GTB by Kharol1234: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gtbank Wetin they happen?
Re: Sum of 1.3million was deducted from my account by GTB by daddio(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
opico24:
I, Ojo Adeshina Victor want to inform Nigerians and everyone who love justice and the dignity of labour to help in fighting that GTB returns my 1.313,000 which was illegally deducted from my account on 25-01-2022.

Details

1. On 25-01-2022 I checked my email account only to find a mail asking me to suspect a fraudulent transaction. I quickly respond to the mail that I am not authorizing any transaction and will not do so anytime soon.

2. Because I registered with GTB to always receive transaction alerts on my phone and email. I was not bordered since no mail or text came after my response.

3. Upon second thought, on the same day and the same hour that I received the mail, I ran to a nearby GTB bank to inform them only to my staggering surprise that a sum of 1.313, 000 has been deducted from my account without my permission. Till now, no debit mail or text has been sent to me by GTB.

4. I found the handling of my concern by staff of GTB too unconcerned and fraudulent.

5. Until I went a bit mad, my statement of account was not given to me despite several requests.

6. My complaints has not received any serious response. Other than the statement of account which shows that the money was transferred to one Dahiru Muhammad with account number 8501928875 and sporty Internet Limited.

7. Please, Nigerians, home and abroad help at this stage. I noticed also that this kind is fraud is so many but Nigerians are just giving up thinking no justice can come.

8. I believe otherwise.

9. I am at this point open to any move that will help in returning my hard-earned money.

Please, you can contact me on:
08036310861(WhatsApp)
ojoadesina60@gmail.com

For record purpose:

I have never and will never place a bet on any platform.

I hardly use POS and has never disclosed my bank details to anyone.

Twitter is now back man, tag them with CBN on twitter, they will surely DM you

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Type Of Prayer Loan Agent Are Receiving / Kidnapper Rejects N200,000 Share Out Of N12million Ransom, Reports To Police / 22-year-old Girl Murdered By Suspected Ritualists, Corpse Dumped Behind Her Moth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.