Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,105 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Please Don't Just Read But Say Something Am Begging You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Don't Just Read But Say Something Am Begging You (366 Views)

How To Grow Your Youtube Channel Views And Subscribers Without Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Just Read But Say Something Am Begging You by Peterodion49(m): 2:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Please who will teach me graphic design for free with canva or pixellab if you have any other please let me know my WhatsApp digit 08171096446
Re: Please Don't Just Read But Say Something Am Begging You by Cipherson(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Send a DM to this number
Re: Please Don't Just Read But Say Something Am Begging You by Jh0wsef(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Peterodion49:
Please who will teach me graphic design for free with canva or pixellab if you have any other please let me know my WhatsApp digit 08171096446

Why would you want to learn someone's means of survival for free?

Were you there when he was learning that skill? How long he took? How much he paid to learn? And lastly how much time and resources he spends?

AFTER CONSIDERING THESE POINTS, I DON'T THINK ONE WOULD WANT TO TEACH YOU FOR FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Get An Outstanding Logo For Your Business/brand / Your Brand Might End Up Loosing In The Labour Market If You Don't Do These.... / How To Make Animated Lower Thirds With Your Phone | Social Media Lower Thirds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.