Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner (344 Views)

How Was Jonathan Able To Manage Nigeria Economy / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by martin123: 6:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Bello Bodejo, national president of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, says the association will not support a southern candidate for the presidency in 2023.

In an interview with The Sun, Bodejo said northerners manage the country better than their counterparts in the south.

“Even though Nigeria is one, we are not going to support a southerner as president. A president from the north is better because northerners are better managers of the nation than southerners,” he said.

“The north has demonstrated that there is no difference among them in the region. They don’t show this is Fulani, this is Hausa, and this is this and that, unlike in the south. Northern people have managed the country better than southerners.
“If your enemy asks you to join him to scatter your father’s house, can you support him to break your father’s house? You shouldn’t do that. But if he overshadows you and you help him to accomplish that, you would cry later.

“It will be very difficult for a southerner to manage Nigeria the way a northerner would. The northerners that are ruling or governing were trained by our leaders that ruled the country before.”

Bodejo also spoke on the grazing routes, adding that states should return areas earlier marked for reserves to herders.
RUGA is politicians’ language of politicians, while cattle colony is the language of people who want to eat government money. We have grazing reserves,” he said.

“All these governors, before they were born, we had these grazing reserves. Some were gazetted, while others were not.

“Why they don’t want to give us back the grazing reserves is what I don’t know. Last two weeks, the governor of Jigawa invited me to come and see the kind of grazing reserves they have and I spent five days visiting them.”

He also accused Samuel Ortom, governor of Benue, of “playing politics with the Fulani”.

“Ortom wants to be a hero by force. After the end of his tenure, even to be a councillor in his village, he can’t get it. He is doing politics with the Fulani,” Bodejo said.

“He was the first person that called for the stoppage of Fulani from grazing their cattle, but we went to court to stop his evil plot and that is why he is running here and there, asking Buhari to declare Fulani organisations as terrorist groups.

“Which name has he not called Fulani? Nigerians should ignore him. He is a joker.”

https://www.thecable.ng/miyetti-allah-we-wont-support-southern-candidate-for-presidency-northerners-are-better-managers/amp

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2022
But Tinubu urchins claimed miyetti Allah endorsed Tinubu 2023 ambition .... So it's fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by helinues: 6:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Bodejo said northerners manage the country better than their counterparts in the south

Mr. Bodejo is 100% right

Sometimes, I like the sincerity of the north about issues.

Imagine how Northerners have been able to make their region peaceful for the past 2 decades..

Can southern Nigeria try such? Never.

Thumbs up Bodejo

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by PrinceOfLagos: 6:12am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

Mr. Bodejo is 100% right

Imagine how Northerners have been able to make their region peaceful for the past 2 decades..

Thumbs up Bodejo

What have you got to say about the senseless killings of people in Ogun state all for money rituals ?

The north got their problems yes, but the south got bigger problems .

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by helinues: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What have you got to say about the senseless killings of people in Ogun state all for money rituals ?

The north got their problems yes, but the south got bigger problems .

Please I take God or whatever you belief on to beg you.

Today is Monday morning, I wouldn't want to start my week this way.

Thank you and do have a Lovely week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by velocity25(m): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Where are those southern Nigerians against separation?hear and hear clearly, the way forward now is division of the country.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

Please I take God or whatever you belief on to beg you.

Today is Monday morning, I wouldn't want to start my week this way.

Thank you and do have a Lovely week ahead.
Don't use the name of God in vain, thought you a Christian .

But na question I ask you. Let's stop pretending like all s well down south

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by Tissaia(f): 6:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Real talk. Not some Alcohol drinking, womanizing drug trafficking, child factory products.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by Jostoman: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

Mr. Bodejo is 100% right

Thumbs up Bodejo
grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Northerners Manage Nigeria Better — We Won’t Support A Southerner by Mynd44: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2022

(1)

My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. / Oyo: APC Leadership Crisis Deepens / Apostle Suleman: Miracle Money Testimonies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.