Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

M.I.J Okoye To Become The Biggest Name In The Nigerian Music Industry! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I.J Okoye To Become The Biggest Name In The Nigerian Music Industry! (234 Views)

The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I.J Okoye To Become The Biggest Name In The Nigerian Music Industry! by NaijaUpdates88: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2022
The Nigerian born, but Holland based gospel singer and rapper that goes by the name of M.I.J Okoye is probably going to be one of the biggest names in the Nigerian music industry following his recently released unparalleled gospel hit song titled "Thank you Lord" which is currently trending worldwide, it is very obvious that Nigeria has/will attain a new height and level in the world's entertainment chart!

M.I.J Okoye reportedly relocated to Nigeria in 2019, and from then till lately has been studying the Nigerian entertainment industry. His findings and discoveries lead to the release of a unique kind of gospel music which has got Nigerians and the world at large wowing.

The Higher Power Media and Production is currently managing M.I.J Okoye's musical career.

To get a free copy of music "Thank you Lord" by M.I.J Okoye, simply send "Hi M.I.J" on WhatsApp.. 09077774464

Management: 09077774464

(1) (Reply)

This Young Man Sings Like WIZARD And Burna Boy Two In One Person �� / Music: Fames - OGO / Ofego Releases Official Music Video For Shakara No Dey Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.