Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How My Friend Cure His Long-time Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Gin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Friend Cure His Long-time Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Gin (1224 Views)

How I Cured My Long-term Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Regal Gin / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Friend Cure His Long-time Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Gin by Dprince0817: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2022
The rate at which infections grow in our society today demands that we look for every available alternative to curb it. In the journey of infections and STDs treatment, Red and yellow capsule with Gin was discovered. But, Can Tetracycline (Red and yellow) Capsules treat Infections? How can you treat gonorrhea, staphylococcus, chlamydia, and syphilis with red and yellow capsule?

I saw the a prescription on how to use Red and yellow capsule also known as Tetracycline Capsules to treat infections such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, yeast infections, and other related std on Facebook and I decided to give my cent on it.

Red and yellow Capsules with Gin can actually help you to get rid of stubborn std infections such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis when you use it in the right way...

This might be the first time I'm agreeing to something like this. However, am not just agreeing. It happens that a very close friend of mine was able to treat his long-time infection with red and yellow Capsules and gin and this convinced me that it truly might be a lifesaver.

If you have been suffering from a stubborn infection, you can try red and yellow capsule with Gin today.

Caution: Red and yellow capsule with Gin treatment is not recommended for ulcer patients because alcohol present may trigger your ulcer and make your symptoms worse. Ulcer patients should avoid this remedy in its entirety.

Truly, Antibiotics are best in cases like this. However, the bacteria causing these infections now seems resistant to those antibiotics and this has made it difficult for the antibiotics to treat you.

Enough of the talking.. so let's talk about how to use it.

How to use Red and yellow capsule with Gin to treat Infections (Gonorhea, Staphylococcus, Syphilis, etc)

All you need is any brand of gin drink. It can be Regal or Chelsea dry gin but I will advise that you use Chelsea dry gin... After getting the Gin, then go to the nearest pharmacy and get Tetracycline Capsules (Red and yellow) capsule and... Continue reading here:::::�
https://www.amazingtips4u.com/2022/01/red-and-yellow-capsule-with-gin-to.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / Agbo Jadijadi / Why Do You Engage In Self Medication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.