Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo (43961 Views)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Pls Help:i Want To Learn Yahoo / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Omonigho1976: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
post=109827764:
Update From . COM

A Video of some "stranded" boys who were searching for where to learn yahoo-yahoo (onlie fraud) has gone viral, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The boys were seen being queried by a man whose gate they knocked at in an Edo community. The boys who are between the ages of 14-16, told the man that they “want to hustle”, which they clarified to mean yahoo-yahoo (online fraud) and not yahoo plus (online fraud+rituals).

They further revealed that they were sent out from where they were staying. When asked about their parents, they said their parents are in Delta state. They also affirmed that their parents know they are in Edo state.

See What Was Written On Twitter As Obtained By Below:

ARADUGBO TITUN TIDE OOO

YAHOO YAHOO AT THE AGE OF 14yrs

These boys ages from 14 to 15 in Edo State looking for how to LEARN YAHOO YAHOO (Internet Scam).

Watch Video here https://twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1487552718021476356?t=K82dfDYTain5E5xZ6asY8g&s=19
There is virtually no hope for this country anymore cause the future of the younger ones have been mortgaged by a shameless and wasted generation. All morals have been thrown out the window, what the Nigerian society has preached is get money at all cost even kill your parents in the process and you will be celebrated. Even churches don't ever ask the source of over night wealth they usually call it grace or miracle! What a shame of a Nation. Now see who little kids see as role models, criminals, fraudsters , and ritualists!!! The kids now understand that hardwork, education and merit gets you nowhere in current Nigeria, to them going to school is a waste of time. Even here on Nairaland when you question the massive wealth of certain individuals that have no visible source of livelihood or profession 80percent of people here will attack you to mind your business. How did we get here This is so sad!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by deeva2: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
ROTTEN SYSTEM WHERE PPL VALUE, RESPECT AND APPRECIATE MONEY MORE THAN EFFORT....

A SOCIETY WHERE PASTORS/IMAM RECOGNISES AND VALUE RICH MEMBERS/FOLLOWERS THAN THE POOR ONES

A SOCIETY WHERE GIRLS/LADIES WORSHIPS RICH GUYS THAN OTHERS

A SOCIETY WHERE INLAW WELCOMES RICH SON IN LAW LIKE PRESIDENT

A SOCIETY WHERE FAMILY/TOWN CHOOSES A YOUNG RICH ONE OVER THE POOR ELDERLY ONES AS LEADER

A SOCIETY WHERE RICH STUDENT DOESNT NEED TO READ HARD BEFORE PASSING AN EXAM

YOU CAN ADD YOURS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by harsysky(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
The leaders of this country think this is funny, but it will get out of hands and affect every one and the nation at large. How? Schools will be churning out half baked graduates because no one is willing to learn but to make money throug yahoo. Teens will be lovers of what adults' love because they can engage in fraud and make money easily. And the celebs, politicians, parents, teachers etc are the core promoters of yahoo yahoo.

All these started with our leaders. Arresting yahoo yahoo guys won't solve the problem as they are always in crowd. EFCC will arrest amd get tired. It's already come to a point where people say, " shebi na to arrest me, I go still come out enjoy my money"

It is bad. Very, very bad
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by RPG2020(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Where is that niggarr from Benin that called himself key board warrior
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Adewale1603(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
5G GENERATION
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by melonsgroup: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
That slawormiir of a guy stays in abuja not Edo.
He shuttles From abuja to Edo and he's been tracked
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Mustiyaks12: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Slawomir mrozek
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by nickyj19: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
at 14 I still dey learn how to drive bicycle
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by RPG2020(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
melonsgroup:
That slawormini of a guy stays in abuja not Edo.

i don't gerrite

How do you know this?
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by melonsgroup: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
RPG2020:

i don't gerrite

How do you know this?
calm down bruh no be everything I go yarn for here.
Nairaland na small word but na real men dey here

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Kingsleyebere(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Things are falling apart.

In other news.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.
; hmmm can i talk to u privately??
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Jackipapa: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
I Blame Buhari!
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
melonsgroup:
That slawormiir of a guy stays in abuja not Edo.
Boss make I hear gist

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by RPG2020(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
melonsgroup:
calm down bruh no be everything I go yarn for here.
Nairaland na small word but na real men dey here

Allow me to chill with the big Boyz abi Men anyone

i want to follow you to bumber the bumber
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Godismighty: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Psalm14:1 The fool hath saith in his heart there is no God.

EnemyofGod22

In other news.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Know this and have peace of mind.[/quote]
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by heniford2: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is what happens when we elect a bad leader the whole system collapse kids that supposed to be in school learn are talking about money at age 14 and 15 years kia!! Bad condition What proof again do you need to understand that this OLD people,with brown teeth and 5k thieves of a VIP has nothing to offer rather to plug us into more of this hmm!! THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE THINK OUK,ORJI UZOR KALU HAS THE ABILITY TO FIX THIS COUNTRY ONCE AND FOR ALL VOTE OUK

©™OUK2023

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Brownshoe: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is there any government welfare home? This boys should be in welfare home now, because obviously their parents can't care for them.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Halo22: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na so Buhari do the country. But those boys get liver oooo, just give them like five years they will get Ph.D for street matter.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by akus6060(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
The idiot is just an attention seeker.
November24:

Keep ur knowing to urself
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; hmmm can i talk to u privately??
Boss you wan preach to am That guy na devil chief priest wey dey siddan for devil right hand side, he's gone comrade

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by demoBaba: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Watch that small boy next 10 years.....
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by nimasgalore: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
What is yhis world turning into nitori olorun ?!

Get the best quality remax power banks with high capacities ranging from 40,000mah - 80,000mah.

Built to last for 10 days, dual ports, digital display.

Highly durable and rugged for your mobile needs.

Call or WhatsApp below , pay on delivery Nationwide.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by 9jaseefinish: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin grin angry grin

What is the interviewer waiting for??, get a cane and lash their asses

See me trouble o
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
9japride:
These kids are not different from those who are campaigning for people of questionanle characters to head the country. When you have a messed up leader, you eventually will have a messed up society. And these are the kind of people that will vote in their kinds into strategy positions.
True. When the head is rotten..

1 Like

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Ifakiland(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
post=109827764:
Update From . COM

A Video of some "stranded" boys who were searching for where to learn yahoo-yahoo (onlie fraud) has gone viral, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The boys were seen being queried by a man whose gate they knocked at in an Edo community. The boys who are between the ages of 14-16, told the man that they “want to hustle”, which they clarified to mean yahoo-yahoo (online fraud) and not yahoo plus (online fraud+rituals).

They further revealed that they were sent out from where they were staying. When asked about their parents, they said their parents are in Delta state. They also affirmed that their parents know they are in Edo state.

See What Was Written On Twitter As Obtained By Below:

ARADUGBO TITUN TIDE OOO

YAHOO YAHOO AT THE AGE OF 14yrs

These boys ages from 14 to 15 in Edo State looking for how to LEARN YAHOO YAHOO (Internet Scam).

Watch Video here https://twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1487552718021476356?t=K82dfDYTain5E5xZ6asY8g&s=19
Poor people should stop giving birth to children they can't take care of, govt should start imprisoning parents that give birth without at leave 1m in their bank account....poor people just give birth and fill the world with useless children

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by GistFullGround: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2022

Whoever took the pictures of minor children is a complete idiot.

Good lawyers on NL should please sue pro bono

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

In other news.

Carry your depression go one side abeg.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by DarkJeddi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Hmm! Igbos
Shut up!
F00l!! angry
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Consequences of bad leadership since 1960.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by DarkJeddi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vultron101:
Carry your depression go one side abeg.
He is depressed because he dares to question your beliefs in some imaginary beings?
Atleast he is not delusional..
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Una never see anything,shebi when we were telling you guys to censor certain things online everyone was shouting "it's their life,let them do whatever they want as long as they are not hurting anyone" now the hurting has started and it will start from your kids and siblings ,me I'm just patiently waiting to chop the dividends of the young Barney's coming up, as soon as they hit 18years I go chop chop craze.

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

In other news.

Ignorance is worse that any ever known ailment. You'd be alright someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.