Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. (1753 Views)

Can A Christian Be Truly POSSESSED By An Evil Spirit? What The Bible Truly Says / Having Our Hearts Sprinkled From An Evil Conscience. What Is An Evil Conscience? / Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2022
Good day, Fellas. I just red a thread abt a guy Blaming Christianity for The money ritual killings on Front Page. But this same guy didn't mention how Islam has been a terror to human lives and Properties. Kidnapping women, molesting female child, impregenating them, forcefully making them their wives and using them to carry out their wicked acts. Many of all these Alfas in mosque are ritualists. They are so diabolic but pretend to worship their so-called gods. ISLAM IS THE REASON NIGERIANS HAVE KNOWN NO PEACE. ISLAM IS A TERROR NOT ONLY TO NIGERIANS BUT TO THE WORLD. ISLAM IS THE MOST WICKED WICKED RELIGION IN THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Brainard22: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2022
Lemme wait for the vawulence grin

2 Likes

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by oteneaaron(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I just red a thread abt a guy Blaming Christianity for The money ritual killings on Front Page. But this same guy didn't mention how Islam has been a terror to human lives and Properties. Kidnapping women, molesting female child, impregenating them, forcefully making them their wives and using them to carry out their wicked acts. Many of all these Alfas in mosque are ritualists. They are so diabolic but pretend to worship their so-called gods. ISLAM IS THE REASON NIGERIANS HAVE KNOWN NO PEACE. ISLAM IS A TERROR NOT ONLY TO NIGERIANS BUT TO THE WORLD. ISLAM IS THE MOST WICKED WICKED RELIGION IN THE WORLD.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all brothers from the same father - Abraham.

So what are you saying?

Yes Islam is grooming extremism right now, but when you study the old testament, the Hebrews didn't do any different.

Pillaging, conquering, and taking over other people's lands.

Read history and find out what Christians did during the Crusade(s).

The main problem is RELIGION as a whole, and not just Islam.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
oteneaaron:

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all brothers from the same father - Abraham.

So what are you saying?

Yes Islam is grooming extremism right now, but when you study the old testament, the Hebrews didn't do any different.

U are an Atheist. Right?
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Typing..
Stop acting like Christianity is not worse..
Religion is a big disaster to human being you are here blaming Muslims..

Any belief system that supplants lies and fallacies in place of fact and reality is highly detrimental to society...
Any belief that asserts superiority, seeds divisiveness and discrimination is highly detrimental to society...
Any belief that contains frequent exhortations to murder non believers is highly detrimental to society.
Any belief system that denigrates and devalues women is highly detrimental to society.
Any belief system that denigrates and devalues minorities is highly detrimental to society.
Any belief system that demands belief based on faith alone is highly detrimental to society.
Any belief system that denies science.. opposes scientific advancement, is highly detrimental to society....

So religion as a whole is nothing but pure evil..

3 Likes

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by oteneaaron(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are an Atheist. Right?

Why do you ask?
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
oteneaaron:

Why do you ask?
Nothing. I just want to know ur Belief.

1 Like

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:

I think this post will answer your questions:

oteneaaron:

In this little write-up, these terms would have their meaning in Context as follows:

GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)

MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)

RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)

WHO CREATED GOD??

Its no wonder that when you ask he above question to any religious minded person and you're gonna get differing answers.

Ask any creationist : "What is the proof that Man was created ? " , "how do we know that life and all there is had a designer?"

And we receive this reply that -- Man and all there is are intelligent creatures ; the human brain, the universe in general attest to the fact that everything was created by a Supreme Being...

*Please note the argument - an intelligent creation must have an intelligent designer-

So here is the correlation, If you seriously believe that "nothing came from nothing" and there has to be an explanation for our "intelligence",
then GOD must have been created too!!!

WHY?

"GOD" exists and he is very ( if not too Intelligent---common, he's GOD!!).....so what is the explanation for his Intelligence??

If the world as we know it attests to fact of the existence of a creator, then that creator must have been created because HE(GOD) bears the same (proof of an Intelligent creator) Qualities.

Now who created GOD??

Sadly, the answer has been right in Front of Us all this time........

WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....

When we were perplexed as to how the universe was sparse and awe-inspiring, we had to give credit to -someone- so we invented GOD

When were Scared because we felt or experience disappointment, death, sickness..etc, we needed Solace and we created GOD to blame and to beg for assistance

When we felt the need to Control our fellow MAN, we created GOD and religion to keep humans in check , after-all they must all answer to our creation -GOD-

GET IT RIGHT...

We created GOD

Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by oteneaaron(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:

If you must know, I believe in myself.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
you are not the truvel i use to know you have changed.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
you are not the truvel i use to know you have changed.
I didn't change, Our so-called Nairaland Moderators did. They brought Criticism against Christianity to Front Page but won't bring Criticism against ISLAM to Front Page.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
oteneaaron:

If you must know, I believe in myself.
That means u are an atheist.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
I didn't change, Our so-called Nairaland Moderators did. They brought Criticism against Christianity to Front Page but won't bring Criticism against ISLAM to Front Page.
Anyhow still be calming down.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by oteneaaron(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
That means u are an atheist.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
Anyhow still be calming down.
Note: I respect everyone's Religion or Belief, even if u are atheist but don't try to ridicule other people's Religions and expected them to reverence urs. If u are observant, nm Muslims can comment in the Christian sections and say whatever they want but non Christians can't do the same in the Muslim sections.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by TruthinAction: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
oteneaaron:

So what are you saying?

The children of Israel only fought to revenge or defend themselves. They didn't go after innocent people. Rather, they took care of strangers in their midst as commanded by their laws.

1 Like

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
oteneaaron:

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Are u shy abt ur Belief?
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by TruthinAction: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Note: I respect everyone's Religion or Belief, even if u are atheist but don't try to ridicule other people's Religions and expected them to reverence urs. If u are observant, nm Muslims can comment in the Christian sections and say whatever they want but non Christians can't do the same in the Muslim sections.

It is good they don't allow Christians to comment in their section because they are intolerant. They are ready to kill just because someone criticized their religion.

1 Like

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
TruthinAction:

It is good they don't allow Christians to comment in their section because they are intolerant. They are ready to kill just because someone criticized their religion.
But why didn't they stop the muslims from commenting in the Christian section? That means the NAIRALAND MODERATORS ARE HYPOCRITES.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by oteneaaron(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u shy abt ur Belief?

Shy?

Why?

I STRONGLY believe in myself, and this means NOTHING is too high nor impossible for me to accomplish.

2 Likes

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by oteneaaron(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
TruthinAction:

The children of Israel only fought to revenge or defend themselves. They didn't go after innocent people. Rather, they took care of strangers in their midst as commanded by their laws.

Oh really?

What did King Og of Bashan do for Yaweh to order Moses and his kindred to kill everybody - man, women and children in the city??

Read the Old testament or Torah very carefully.

The Hebrews/Jews were on a land grabbing campaign and they didn't mind killing, burning and pillaging to achieve their aim.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
TruthinAction:

True.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing..

Any belief system that supplants lies and fallacies in place of fact and reality is highly detrimental to society...
Any belief that asserts superiority, seeds divisiveness and discrimination is highly detrimental to society...
Any belief that contains frequent exhortations to murder non believers is highly detrimental to society.
Any belief system that denigrates and devalues women is highly detrimental to society.
Any belief system that denigrates and devalues minorities is highly detrimental to society.
Any belief system that demands belief based on faith alone is highly detrimental to society.
Any belief system that denies science.. opposes scientific advancement, is highly detrimental to society....

I know u are an Atheist so, i am not surprised abt ur comments.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know u are an Atheist so, i am not surprised abt ur comments.
Don't be surprised cos no it's the fact..
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Don't be surprised cos no it's the fact..
Ur fact is factless.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
TruthinAction:

Well only Jehovah's Witnesses can defend this with efficacy, if you don't study our book (Bible) with us you can't silence all these atheists!
Let me help you out:
JEHOVAH wanted to secure a small portion on this planet to establish pure worship because Satan and his demons have captured all the nations on planet earth so there is no place where pure worship was practiced back then.
So He allowed the Israelites to travel all the way to Egypt and stay there until a seven years famine subsided. Then the King of Egypt decided to enslave the Israelites and JEHOVAH allowed it for 400 years until all the nations on planet earth have heard that the children of Jacob (Israelites) have become permanent slaves to Egyptians.
That's when JEHOVAH now went to Egypt with a representative Moses who is an octogenarian to free the Israelites from the hands of the then most powerful nation on the planet.
Everything that happened served as a warning message to all the nations on this planet that the most powerful God has claimed Israelites are His people.
Going by the system people know back then, the most powerful god secures the greatest army! So once JEHOVAH released his people from Egypt all the nations on this planet have gotten the warning that any place this people are coming to claim must have been according to the will of the Almighty God.
That's why a wise lady (Rahab) begged God's people to spare her life because she's sure that it's this Almighty God who desires those places not the feeble Israelites! Joshua 2:9-13
That's why the inhabitants of Gibeon begged God's people to spare them! Joshua 9:3-21

So if anyone wants to accuse JEHOVAH for the things that happened back then, let him go and find out why God told the Israelites that the places He promised their father Abraham has been surveyed before their release! Deuteronomy 2:19 smiley
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur fact is factless.
Says a gullible Christian..enjoy your imaginary creature who's gonna give you heaven.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well only Jehovah's Witnesses can defend this with efficacy, if you don't study our book (Bible) with us you can't silence all these atheists!
Let me help you out:
JEHOVAH wanted to secure a small portion on this planet to establish pure worship because Satan and his demons have captured all the nations on planet earth so there is no place where pure worship was practiced back then.
So He allowed the Israelites to travel all the way to Egypt and stay there until a seven years famine subsided. Then the King of Egypt decided to enslave the Israelites and JEHOVAH allowed it for 400 years until all the nations on planet earth have heard that the children of Jacob (Israelites) have become permanent slaves to Egyptians.
That's when JEHOVAH now went to Egypt with a representative Moses who is an octogenarian to free the Israelites from the hands of the then most powerful nation on the planet.
Everything that happened served as a warning message to all the nations on this planet that the most powerful God has claimed Israelites are His people.
Going by the system people know back then, the most powerful god secures the greatest army! So once JEHOVAH released his people from Egypt all the nations on this planet have gotten the warning that any place this people are coming to claim must have been according to the will of the Almighty God.
That's why a wise lady (Rahab) begged God's people to spare her life because she's sure that it's this Almighty God who desires those places not the feeble Israelites! Joshua 2:9-13
That's why the inhabitants of Gibeon begged God's people to spare them! Joshua 9:3-21

So if anyone wants to accuse JEHOVAH for the things that happened back then, let him go and find out why God told the Israelites that the places He promised their father Abraham has been surveyed before their release! Deuteronomy 2:19 smiley
U always quote out of point. By the way, is it necessary u write this long epistle just to prove ur point?
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Truvelisback(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Says a gullible Christian..enjoy your imaginary creature who's gonna give you heaven.. cheesy
Thank u Atheist.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Thank u Atheist.
wink
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Steep: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing..

On what basis evil defined in atheism? Non!

For an atheist life is meaningless and he/she is a product of atomic arrangement and interaction so nothing is really evil.

There is nothing like evil in athesim.

The concept of evil is from religion not atheism.
Re: ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION. by Steep: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
It is so common for atheists to accuse religion for evil practices, whereas atheism itself has no basis for good and evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / Why Do People Tell Lies? / Did The Devil Really Lie To Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.