Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket (22404 Views)

2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by laite: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
This thing should just go round we have tried hausa they failed we lambast them yoruba same fulani same let d igbos try this time around if they fail we are waiting to lambast them...we are lambast association of nigeria
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Validated: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
JosephXavier:
What is worth doing is worth doing well

For Nigeria to function as a country, all regions must be involved and not be relegated

I see Dr Chris Ngige becoming the APC flag bearer and contesting against Peter Obi in PDP

Two over qualified and competent personalities, tested and proven to be more credible than any other candidate that Nigeria will see
Dr Ogbonnaya Onu is Buhari's candidate. Take this to CBN and you will get the cash
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
This news will make Afonja skull miners not to sleep well tonight! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by klenton(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
South east should get the presindency and the time is now

Nevertheless if APC gives the ticket to ngige, nwajiuba or any of the ministers from the south east they will lose

The only politician from the south east that the northerners sees as one of their own and can trust and vote for is orji uzor Kalu
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bbdiyya: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
kristonium:
In all fairness, the ticket should go to the Southeast.

Let's learn to do things right in this country.

Let's stop robbing unfairness on people's faces!

Haba!
My oga which ticket are you talking of, APC or PDP one?
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Yuslaw2438: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
hahahahaha, Okokobioko, Church agbasala shocked cheesy cheesy

Buhari this is your last chance to write your name in gold and ingrave your name forever in the sands of history.

If Buhari can shun nepotism and clannishness and stand with Igbos to produce the next President, believe me, he will be celebrated in Igbo land more than Nnamdi Azikiwe cheesy

This is the most honorable thing to do to heal and unite Nigeria once and for all.

Yoruba man President from 1999 to 2007 with Fulani VP

Hausa-Fulani man President from 2007 to 2010 with Ijaw VP

Ijaw Man President from 2011 to 2015 with Hausa VP.

Fulani Man President from 2015 t0 2023 with Yoruba VP.

And Yoruba man still wants to become next President from 2023 to 2031, where is the unity? Where is the fairness? Where is the Godliness?

Because a Yoruba man, Tinubu spearheaded the formation of APC is not a reason to hand Presidential ticket to the Yorubas neglecting unity and fairness.

In 1998, an Igbo man, Dr Alex Ekwueme together with others like Jerry Gana formed PDP and that didn't warrant PDP to give the Presidential ticket to Igbos, instead it was seded to Yorubas to compensate them for Abiola's loss and to bring peace in Nigeria at that time.

Why can't same principle be applied to Igbos now if we want a fair, just and united nation?

Igbo man spearheaded the formation of PDP, Igbos have been voting PDP since 1999 without grumbling even when PDP have not fielded any Igbo man as President, Igbos didn't cry wolf, so why are Yorubas crying wolf that because they formed a major part of APC formation, they must produce the next President even after APC have compensated Yorubas with VP and Speaker of House of Assembly? Yoruba ronu oh

Lie lie in 1999 PDP populated by Hausa/Fulani zone it to the South which enable alex Ekwueme from southeast contest against OBJ from southwest in the primary to win the flagbearer of the party meanwhile Hausa/fulani already made up their mind that they want Yoruba man to win the party primary so that they can persuade yorubas for the death of our son who campaigned,contested also won the election in 1993 which eventually died in their custody so we dont share same story with igbos not at all igbos or Biafra whatever you want to call them refer as Rebellion who carry weapons and fought government in the name of seperation
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Nyanmiridunce: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nyanmiri, swerve. When ipob tire you, you sef go reason rituals and drug peddling wey your brothers dem dey do.
Emergingnation0:
Keep living in delirium Afonja Muslim....
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Nyanmiridunce: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Emergingnation0:
I don't reason like poverty striken Afonja Muslim, that engaged in illegal corpse's exhumation in their various cemeteries for quick wealth... I have a legitimate business, well paying one..
Boy, with what God has done for me today, I will proudly feed you and your family. No be mouth at all.

I guess you should ask your father who 'Ezego, king of money' was. I'm not sure you've been born when he reigned for few years with his blood money. Ask him if he was afonja Muslim too. Na online yeebos dey get trillions but your region and reality on ground exposes that lie. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Lazyreporta(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bendeco2020:

You have been conquered mentally.

Have a chill first bro.

Lol. Who conquered you mentally? Lol. This urchin has just been making laugh since morning, showing the mental capacity of his family lineage. Lol. You are going into the market soon. Lol
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says poverty striken Afonja Muslim, who is apparently residing in his Ibadan brown roof slums inherited from his forefathers, looking for the next skull to mine.. grin grin.

Says an animal whose stubborn, aggressive and senseless folks occupy Araromi market in Ibadan and many have refused to relocate back to their southeastern base for decades.

A ni ode ni eyin people yii…
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Vinstel: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
GeneralPula:
If SE people never mention Tinubu, they won’t be balanced

Nah Tinubu SE media wan take market SE presidential’s..

Tinubu this, Tinubu that..
So vanguard is now south east media? Oga face your area of expertise and leave politics discussion for knowledgeable people.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Vinstel: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Boy, with what God has done for me today, I will proudly feed you and your family. No be mouth at all.

I guess you should ask your father who 'Ezego, king of money' was. I'm not sure you've been born when he reigned for few years with his blood money. Ask him if he was afonja Muslim too. Na online yeebos dey get trillions but your region and reality on ground exposes that lie. cheesy
Shh..... No successful person has the time to spend all day on nairaland doing nothing useful but engaging in tribal wars. Your are the perfect example of jobless and purposeless fellow.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bonavi: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Insecurity:
2023: APC leaders split over Tinubu; South-East may get presidential ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-apc-leaders-split-over-tinubu-south-east-may-get-presidential-ticket/

trash
this one is singing vegetable Buhari praise. Dumb people everywhere
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Says a drug trafficker, okija shrine ritualist, inventor of baby factory, coded kidnapper, onye blood money. Igbo will open one small shop only for him to 'travel' and come back after 2 months to open warehouse. When Igbo 'travel', 3 things has to be involved:drug peddling, ritualism or kidnapping. Evans is a good example.
this news pain you Kai no die ooo
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by richie240: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol I'm just laughing south east presidency under apc lol lolz
Comrade, lower ur voice biko.
Dakun mabe speaker!
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Nyanmiridunce: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says poverty striken Afonja Muslim, who is apparently residing in his Ibadan brown roof slums inherited from his forefathers, looking for the next skull to mine.. grin grin.
IPOB cannibal, face front. You go dey alright las las.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Ofolete: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
If Buhari goes by giving an Igbo man ticket, chai! I will forever remain one Nigeria, I will feel belonged, I will love Buhari and bet me, Biafra will die.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Beaniebarbie(f): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Emergingnation0:
LMFAO ☺️ grin
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by kollinz1234(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Tinubu, the slayer of ipob dumbshits.

Jagaban carry go. Na your matter go choke dem
Sunday igboho
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Besk: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bendeco2020:

You have been conquered mentally.

Have a chill first bro.

Dindinrin try to be using your insanity medicines. You hear? Biko dey use am regularly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Naira: IMF Advises CBN To Extend February 10 Deadline / Who Is A Lagosian? / These Are The Phone Numbers Of All DIG,AIG And Police Commissioners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.