Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,785 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why I Target This Kind Of Children To Molest - Child Predator Explains - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Target This Kind Of Children To Molest - Child Predator Explains (367 Views)

Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Target This Kind Of Children To Molest - Child Predator Explains by ahimedua: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2022
`A infuriating but informative video has gone viral like wild fire on TikTok.

The footage that has garnered 3 million views shows a confessed child predator - who worked as an official during children's basketball games, talk about which kids he target targeted for molestation and why.

In the cringy video, the predator explained why he chose to "groom" some boys and rejected others.

According to the predator, he chooses to groom boys that are having difficulty at home, and who don't have strong fathers.

He explains, "I would check out their family situation [to see] how they were financially." In essence, he went after poor children.

He continued, "I would give them special attention, congratulate them . . . it made them feel like, wow, he's paying me attention. It was a direct form of grooming."

"If I thought the father was a threat, I would not approach .....https://sleekgist.com/why-i-target-this-kind-of-children-to-molest-child-predator-explains/

Re: Why I Target This Kind Of Children To Molest - Child Predator Explains by Ryda(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2022
God help us.

See how this paedophile is using poverty as tool to prey on innocent children.

This also goes out to some parents whose child feel more comfortable with strangers.

If you deprive them attention they'll definitely look else where.
Re: Why I Target This Kind Of Children To Molest - Child Predator Explains by Jeon(f): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Target This Kind Of Children To Molest - Child Predator Explains by muheeb01(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Can you just imagine

(1) (Reply)

Please Lawyers In The House Help Me / Dubai-based Millionaire Out Of £150,000 After They Met On Tinder / Kiriku Sold His Uncle's Customer Iphone 13 Pro Max 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.