Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man (815 Views)

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man by ahimedua: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2022
A man has surprised many after he cut off his penis as he suffered a psychotic episode after smoking cannabis, a new medical case study has revealed.

According to the case study report published by the Journal of Medical Case Reports, the individual, aged 23, from Thailand, had used cannabis for two years before quitting the habit.

Three months later, he smoked 2g of cannabis and experienced an erection two hours later, without any form of sexual stimulation.

He reportedly started feeling a severe persistent sharp pain in his penis, and said his glans looked distorted.

The man, thinking he could stop the pain, decided to trim the glans penis several times using scissors – but then completely amputated his penis.

Two hours after, the bleeding had not stopped and the man had to be rushed to hospital.

Doctors believed the penis was too damaged to save and all the dead skin and flesh has been removed.

The doctors said the amputated part was contaminated with ants, while.....https://sleekgist.com/why-i-chopped-off-my-pens-with-scissors-after-using-cannabis-man/

Re: Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man by Xscape1993(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
It is well with him.
Re: Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man by Boogyman557: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool

waiting I one CAPRISUN 4 DIS MATTERZ now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man by Olabode971(f): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2022
in slowormir voice... Ooin, you are doing well.
Re: Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man by Jeon(f): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2022

Re: Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man by muheeb01(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2022
He smoked wetin his head no carry,no go dey do pass yourself,there's many usefulness and usage of cannabis tradomedically for human benefits not necessarily smoke it to high...it's more beneficial than that for those who know how to use it to treat people or spiritual benefits...

Re: Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man by EnemyofGod22(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Chopped Off My Pen!s With Scissors After Using Cannabis - Man by mayorofyentown(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
NOT AGAIN

Uber Driver Commits Suicide In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen, Commercial Motorcyclist In Suleja (Photos) / Updated: Who Cursed Nigeria? Hotelier Kidnapped With Lautech Student, Killed De

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7