Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence (13824 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Osinbajo Support Group Offer Delegates Free Massage At APC Convention / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
OsuAmaka:

It's an advisement. Both men have come a long way and nothing ever can come in between the duo, not even a million of a knuckle heads. Pretty sure at the end of the day, both men would work for each other.
I strongly doubt it was a new strategy from your camp to start pulling down Tinubu. Of all your team on NL, I have noticed you're the only one odd out, displaying a crass attitude.
Laolu Akande has warned that no supporters of Osinbajo should insult/demean Tinubu. Neither have I seen Tinubu's camp bring down the VP.

If you continue on this foolishness, I'd contact a member of your camp and have you made a scape goat.

-Osu amaka
So you are saying you are been paid here to defend Tinubu
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by 8686(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

What is happening before that is not happening now? Every plan of the North is being acted on the south, with Osinbajo as the face of reason in the centre of a murderous government.

They are still stealing public funds
They are still taking bribes and offering changes on the highways
They are still murdering minority tribesmen in the North
The castles are still destroying southern crops
Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are still locked up
Their worst killers are being rehabilitated in the North

In fact, Osinbajo is politically useless to the south, the North seems to have bought his conscience.

You're right but what blows the mind is giving the same opportunities, other would do worse. Most people complain because they don't have the same opportunity. A mental reorientation is most critical, second is credentials/successes of aspirants in businesses/ventures/careers and third is grassroot support and acceptance. For how long do we keep a system where if you don't have billions stashed somewhere you won't be opportune to represent your people.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by akin9ja78(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Osinbajo get him life to live, Him nor go won die... If him declear ambition pere, knowing BAT Got killers

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by DaCharis2016: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:
Osinbajo was an excellent lawyer, a good SAN and an erudite intellectual, but he will make a very bad president.

For one, he has never shown it in him that he can take on the evil powers that has ruined Nigeria and still ruining it. He has been in bed with the tormentors of his people.

I gave up on the man when he couldn't do anything even as the number 2 man in the country even as his own state was suffering terrorism supported by a section of this country with whom he is stroding the same corridors of power. Some of his townspeople are still living in Benin Republic while he sits in Abuja, doing nothing.

People on the ground see him as an infective person who will be standing helpless while the country burns, because when these present crop of criminals leave power, they will resort to more crimes and Osinbajo doesn't seem like the person to make the needed changes.

Let's feel sorry for the Christians who voted APC because they said this man was a senior pastor at RCCG. I mean, how heartless can a pastor be to watch churches in the North burnt to the ground and members kidnapped for ransom openly?
You are not God!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by Buskid1: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Our Choice.. Jalingo Youths for OZU

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by DaCharis2016: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Honestly, Tinubu became what he is now on the wings of corruption, however I still commend and applaud Osinbajo for still being loyal and showing a contented attitude towards him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by Glosam5683(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:
Osinbajo was an excellent lawyer, a good SAN and an erudite intellectual, but he will make a very bad president.

For one, he has never shown it in him that he can take on the evil powers that has ruined Nigeria and still ruining it. He has been in bed with the tormentors of his people.

I gave up on the man when he couldn't do anything even as the number 2 man in the country even as his own state was suffering terrorism supported by a section of this country with whom he is stroding the same corridors of power. Some of his townspeople are still living in Benin Republic while he sits in Abuja, doing nothing.

People on the ground see him as an infective person who will be standing helpless while the country burns, because when these present crop of criminals leave power, they will resort to more crimes and Osinbajo doesn't seem like the person to make the needed changes.

Let's feel sorry for the Christians who voted APC because they said this man was a senior pastor at RCCG. I mean, how heartless can a pastor be to watch churches in the North burnt to the ground and members kidnapped for ransom openly?

You don't know what you're saying,hold your facts right.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

The above Poster is an example of those EXTREMELY IGNORANT and DESPERATE Tinubu's hirelings trying to BLACKMAIL and INTIMIDATE Prof. Osinbajo into not Contesting for Presidency. grin grin

It is their Desperation that baffles one.
Is it the Vice President that commands the Armed forces? Can he evengive Order to a Commissioner of Police, to arrest the Terrorists?
What has Tinubu himself done, (apart from asking: Where are the Cows) to stop the Fulani killings afteral, it was Tinubu that sold Buhari to Nigerians, especially Southerners?

Osinbajo is a Vice President, not a President.
According to the Nigerian 1999 Constitution, a Vice President can only do what his Principal assigns to him otherwise, the Principal with box him into irrelevance or he will have to resign.

What most people dont understand is that this our fraudulent Constitution is designed to make a Vice President, just an "Errand boy" of the President. Just a Statue

- Why did OBJ have issues with Atiku and almost sacked him? He was trying to OUTSHINE THE MASTER!
That is rule #1, Never try to outshine the Master.
A "Constitutional Statue" cannot try to outshine the President. Never!!!

I think it was Tinubu or Fashola that also sacked his Deputy Governor.
Why? The Dep Governor wanted o start assuming duties that the Governor did not assign!
We can go on and on.

Osinbajo can only do whatever job/role Buhari assigns to him otherwise, he is Toast
That is what the FRAUDULENT Nigerian Constitution says.
Did some people not call him "ordinary, mere Commissioner"? Why? Because they know a V.P is just an errand boy for the President.

Can anyone still remember that man called Namadi Sambo? grin
Yes, there was once a man called Sambo, who was V,P to Goodluck Jonathan.
The joke was that the President operates him using one Big, Red Remote Control Button like that. grin grin
You will never hear any sound from V.P. Sambo, unless Jonathan asked him to speak and he was almost always silent, 99% of the time. grin grin

At least, Osinbajo still tries to do one or two things without angering his Principal but the true Integrity and astuteness of Osinbajo, was displayed when Buhari handed over to him as Acting President".
Within that few Months, he calmed the agitation in the Niger Delta, he PROMISED to allow them refine petrol in Modular Refineries (Buubu canceled everything when he came back from London undecided 0 he tried to reorganise the Services and we have seen him with his Trader-Moni Effort for poor Market Women.)

A Vice President can never do more than that, except he wants the President to make him completely irrelevant.

So, blaming a Vice President for not doing the job of a President, is actually a show of desperation on the part of Tinubu's hirelings.

As it is, today, One Aspirant is all over the place, spending his looted Funds to organise jobless Urchins to blackmail the other Aspirant into submission while the other 'aspirant' who is yet to even declare his intention, has people VOLUNTARILY asking his to declare on their behalf and showing swelling support forhim across the nation!

Is it not obvious that the latter aspirant has the support of majority of Nigerians, while the former (BAT) is just a desperate opportunist who thinks he is entitled to the office of President?
Nigerians, be wise, dont let one corrupt Politician foist himself on you, "Nigeria nor be Lagos o"!

Until l see a better Candidate Prof Yemi Osinbajo will get my Vote as President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by Jerryherd: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
DaCharis2016:
Honestly, Tinubu became what he is now on the wings of corruption, however I still commend and applaud Osinbajo for still being loyal and showing a contented attitude towards him.

What corruption if I might ask
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by ablejesus26(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Star boy is too good a person to run for president in a clime like this hell hole called Nigeria.
You've got to have the devil's spoon to eat with his demons �.

Prof just rest.

The presidency might just stay in the North as things dey go so oo.
We are talking about rotational presidency,so let's do it right.
Let the SW rest for now,e never reach their turn.
SE for P
Mb for VP.
SW for SP.
NW for rep.
This looks fair.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
A Vice President, is a Vice President!

Once you accept to be a Vice President, you cant do jerk, except to do what your Principal says!!

It is even better not to accept to be V.P, than to accept and start whining and threatening to resign. grin grin

The problem is not the Vice President, the problem lies in the fraudulent Constitution of Nigeria.

If ANYONE must judge Osinbajo, judge him based on the few weeks when he was "Acting President".

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by Dialpad: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Go and read the constitution, there are limits to the power of the vice president

DrGoodman:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
ablejesus26:
Star boy is too good a person to run for president in a clime like this hell hole called Nigeria.
You've got to have the devil's spoon to eat with his demons �.

Prof just rest.

The presidency might just stay in the North as things dey go so oo.
We are talking about rotational presidency,so let's do it right.
Let the SW rest for now,e never reach their turn.
SE for P
Mb for VP.
SW for SP.
NW for rep.
This looks fair.

It is very sad, that you accept that StarBoy Osinbajo is so good a person for President but not good enough for the job, simply because he is not from th SE!
You dont want a good President, you just want an Ibo man as President! undecided undecided

Let me ask: Who has the SE put forward?
The same Criminals we have known all along
? : Orji Uzor Kalu (who said he would drop out, once Tinubu shows intention)? grin
Pius Anyim (former Senate President)? grin grin
Okorocha (former Statue Builder in Imo)? grin grin grin

Igbo South East people did not even Vote for Kingsley Moghalu, a very qualified Igbo Son but instead, voted for Atiku, while complaining of Fulani domination and marginalisation. grin grin

The SE should wake everyone up, whenever they are really ready to assume the Office of the President, present a credible candidate and the whole of Southern Nigeria and Middle belt will support them..... the North will not support them, that one is sure-banker, no matter the level of pandering. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by ablejesus26(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
smallsmall:

It is very sad, that you accept that StarBoy is so good a person but not good enough for the job, simply because he is not from th SE!
You dont want a good President, you just want an Ibo man as President! undecided undecided

Let me ask: Who has the SE put forward?
The same Criminals we have known all along
? : Orji Uzor Kalu (who said he would drop out, once Tinubu shows intention)? grin
Pius Anyim (former Senate President)? grin grin
Okorocha (former Statue Builder in Imo)? grin grin grin

Igbo South East people did not even Vote for Kingsley Moghalu, a very qualified Igbo Son but instead, voted for Atiku, while complaining of Fulani domination and marginalisation. grin grin

The SE should wake everyone up, whenever they are really ready to assume the Office of the President, present a credible candidate and the whole of Southern Nigeria and Middle belt will support them..... the North will not support them, that one is sure-banker, no matter the level of pandering. undecided

Well I am sure you are not referring to me bcus all those niggas you mentioned there apart from Anyim don't have my vote�
Oga star boy don't have wat it takes to put up with the evil cabals,he would be played here and there.
Anyways let's watch and see how things unfold.
We might just be seeing another Northern president �
As for me and almost all my niggas we can hardly give a penny cent care about who wins�
Mine is just to sell my market, expand and make profit.
The only time you will catch me support anything political is to champion the course of Apga,maka Apga bu nke anyi �
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by DrGoodman: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dialpad:
Go and read the constitution, there are limits to the power of the vice president

Go and read the cabals constitution, there are many more limits to the powers of a president, ask Jonathan.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by DrGoodman: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
smallsmall:

The above Poster is an example of those EXTREMELY IGNORANT and DESPERATE Tinubu's hirelings trying to BLACKMAIL and INTIMIDATE Prof. Osinbajo into not Contesting for Presidency. grin grin

It is their Desperation that baffles one.
Is it the Vice President that commands the Armed forces? Can he evengive Order to a Commissioner of Police, to arrest the Terrorists?
What has Tinubu himself done, (apart from asking: Where are the Cows) to stop the Fulani killings afteral, it was Tinubu that sold Buhari to Nigerians, especially Southerners?

Osinbajo is a Vice President, not a President.
According to the Nigerian 1999 Constitution, a Vice President can only do what his Principal assigns to him otherwise, the Principal with box him into irrelevance or he will have to resign.

What most people dont understand is that this our fraudulent Constitution is designed to make a Vice President, just an "Errand boy" of the President. Just a Statue

- Why did OBJ have issues with Atiku and almost sacked him? He was trying to OUTSHINE THE MASTER!
That is rule #1, Never try to outshine the Master.
A "Constitutional Statue" cannot try to outshine the President. Never!!!

I think it was Tinubu or Fashola that also sacked his Deputy Governor.
Why? The Dep Governor wanted o start assuming duties that the Governor did not assign!
We can go on and on.

Osinbajo can only do whatever job/role Buhari assigns to him otherwise, he is Toast
That is what the FRAUDULENT Nigerian Constitution says.
Did some people not call him "ordinary, mere Commissioner"? Why? Because they know a V.P is just an errand boy for the President.

Can anyone still remember that man called Namadi Sambo? grin
Yes, there was once a man called Sambo, who was V,P to Goodluck Jonathan.
The joke was that the President operates him using one Big, Red Remote Control Button like that. grin grin
You will never hear any sound from V.P. Sambo, unless Jonathan asked him to speak and he was almost always silent, 99% of the time. grin grin

At least, Osinbajo still tries to do one or two things without angering his Principal but the true Integrity and astuteness of Osinbajo, was displayed when Buhari handed over to him as Acting President".
Within that few Months, he calmed the agitation in the Niger Delta, he PROMISED to allow them refine petrol in Modular Refineries (Buubu canceled everything when he came back from London undecided 0 he tried to reorganise the Services and we have seen him with his Trader-Moni Effort for poor Market Women.)

A Vice President can never do more than that, except he wants the President to make him completely irrelevant.

So, blaming a Vice President for not doing the job of a President, is actually a show of desperation on the part of Tinubu's hirelings.

As it is, today, One Aspirant is all over the place, spending his looted Funds to organise jobless Urchins to blackmail the other Aspirant into submission while the other 'aspirant' who is yet to even declare his intention, has people VOLUNTARILY asking his to declare on their behalf and showing swelling support forhim across the nation!

Is it not obvious that the latter aspirant has the support of majority of Nigerians, while the former (BAT) is just a desperate opportunist who thinks he is entitled to the office of President?
Nigerians, be wise, dont let one corrupt Politician foist himself on you, "Nigeria nor be Lagos o"!

Until l see a better Candidate Prof Yemi Osinbajo will get my Vote as President.

You just succeeded in convincing the world how ineffective Osinbajo will be, he will be a little bit worse than Jonathan, just another errand boy to Miyetti alla
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by Oracleforce: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

Have you occupied a deputy or Vice President position of any organization or association? ?/

This is one of the frustrating positions you can ever occupy in any organization because people around you will be expecting a lot from and in most cases, the man in-charge will keep boxing you in a corner...

I'm talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by DrGoodman: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oracleforce:

Have you occupied a deputy or Vice President position of any organization or association? ?/

This is one of the frustrating positions you can ever occupy in any organization because people around you will be expecting a lot from and in most cases, the man in-charge will keep boxing you in a corner...

There is resignation as an option, especially when the regime you're serving gets murderous. Instead of staying on seat and taking the mantle of a genocidal participant, you walk out and maybe save lives by that.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
ablejesus26:

Well I am sure you are not referring to me bcus all those niggas you mentioned there apart from Anyim don't have my vote�
Oga star boy don't have wat it takes to put up with the evil cabals,he would be played here and there.
Anyways let's watch and see how things unfold.
We might just be seeing another Northern president
As for me and almost all my niggas we can hardly give a penny cent care about who wins�
Mine is just to sell my market, expand and make profit.
The only time you will catch me support anything political is to champion the course of Apga,maka Apga bu nke anyi �

Talk true, you (SE) prefer to be given Puppet Post of Vice President, with a Northerner like Atiku as President, yet you guys will be the first to cry marginalisation! grin grin

Anyway, what you dont realise is that a Choice of the wrong Leader, is also affecting that you "I go buy, sell and make profit" mentality.
Maybe if we had a good Leader, you will be importing Containers by now, if not even manufacturing what you are selling. .... undecided undecided

Mention one name you think has what it takes, let us hear.
When Odumgewu Ojukwu vied for President under Aapuga, Igbos still did not vote for him, he lost as a Presidential Aspirant. grin grin
O'boy, you have to reason the matter properly, this time around and stop this petty envy and hatred for the SW.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

There is resignation as an option, especially when the regime you're serving gets murderous. Instead of staying on seat and taking the mantle of a genocidal participant, you walk out and maybe save lives by that.

Its like you are thinking the person was blind and deaf, before initially accepting to be Vice President?
Whats the point in accepting to be V.P, knowing what the position is like, and then resigning afterwards?

]If you accept to be V.P., you have to stick to it till the end.
Just being there gives the V.P some leverage and insights into what is going on, that "experience" can become useful in future.

Winners dont Quit, only Cowards do!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oracleforce:

Dont mind him, his real intent is just to denigrate the person of V.P Osinbajo, on behalf of the Tinubu Crew. undecided
Even a baby by now, knows that the V.P position is just symbolic, useful only when the President dies in office or is incapacitated while in Office.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by DrGoodman: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
smallsmall:

Its like you are thinking the person was blind and deaf, before initially accepting to be Vice President?
Whats the point in accepting to be V.P, knowing what the position is like, and then resigning afterwards?

If you accept to be V.P., you have to stick to it till the end.
Just being there gives the V.P [color=#990000]some leverage and insights into what is going on
, that "experience" can become useful in future[/color].
Winners dont Quit, only Cowards do!

Are you insinuating that Osinbajo knew there would be this level of genocide happening and still accepted to be VP only to go get the experience?

Wow!

He knew his people of Ogun state will be kidnapped, raped, killed and maimed and he still accepted to go to Aso Rock so he could watch the movie on HD screen? grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

You just succeeded in convincing the world how ineffective Osinbajo will be, he will be a little bit worse than Jonathan, just another errand boy to Miyetti alla

And how will Tinubu be?
He has already shown us who his allegiance is to!
Markets got burnt in Osun State (SW) and in Kano State (North Central), he donates #50M to the Kano Gov to rebuild the Kano Market but could not even offer sympathy to the people of Osun State, talkless of helping them with funds he looted from the SW/

He took his birthday to the North, just to appease his Masters there!
The same Tinubu, against all commonsense, went to the scene of a kidnap and murder by Fulani Herdsmen, "One Week after", to ask the most foolish question ever asked by a Yorba person: WHERE ARE THE COWS?
The fact that there are surviving witness to the killing of the daughter of the Yoruba leader, Pa Fashoranti, who heard the killers speak Fulani language, who saw them face to face and knew they were Fulani, did not give BAT the Sense, all he wanted was to say something pleasing to his Myetti Allah terrorist Fulani Lords who will eventually teach him some sense, sooner than later.

Tinubu as President, (God forbid), will be the greatest disaster the SW ever experienced, OBJ's 199-3003 tenure will be child's play.
Thunder must not strike twice, in the same place, never.

Just remember, "Nigeria nor be Lagos".
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

Are you insinuating that Osinbajo knew there would be this level of genocide happening and still accepted to be VP only to go get the experience?

Wow!

He knew his people of Ogun state will be kidnapped, raped, killed and maimed and he still accepted to go to Aso Rock so he could watch the movie on HD screen? grin

I thought l was responding to an intelligent person. grin grin

Osinbajo, like any other person who accepts to be a V.P, knew the the position of a V.P, constitutionally, was serving at the pleasure of his Principal. Thats all.

Even Peter Obi that wants to be V.P to Atiku , knows he will just be a figure head.... and he still accepted.
Namadi Sambo knew he was going to be a "mute V.P" to Jonathan, he still accepted aand that is what he was.

Atiku as V.P. tried to go beyond his bounds as a V.P but Obasanjo cuts him to size very quickly and he was quiet throughout Obasanjo's 2nd term! If not for a lot of people begging, OBJ would have even got him removed from office of V.P.

So, why are you so fixated on StarBoy Osinbajo, if not that you are one of the paid hirelings of Tinubu a.k.a "Where are the Cows"?
Osinbajo has not even declared himself for the position, though majority of Nigerians have clearly indicated they would vote for him, you paid Urchins in Tinubu's camp are already so jittery and going into overdrive of brain wave
. grin grin

Just calm down.
Buhari has made it clear that "someone cannot be sitting in Lagos and be telling us what to do in Abuja". undecided
That is one of the reasons he "destroyed" the much talked-about "APC Database" that BAT was claiming he has in his possession. grin grin
Even Tinubu sef na new APC member.
Buhari and Bunni are in-charge of APC, Tinubu has clearly be taught a lesson in Politics and it seems he has not learned.

Nigeria nor be Lagos" where Tinubu can use Bus Stop Touts and street Urchins to take Power, loot their treasury, sit on their Monthly Allocations and control who gets what, giving most to his family and cronies.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Tinubu is no more Tinubu of yesterday who was Lagos state whom great leadership display to champion the affairs of the state rallied round the best brains around him, the man is not fit medically and Nigerians are already not in support of his ambition.

How did Tinubu use the best brains around him and great leadership display to move lagos state forward?

Can u pls shed light on the alpha beta issue?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by smallsmall: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Aaaha, they have switched to another Moniker, to ask the usual silly questions.
Google, please come and answer Question o
. grin grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
smallsmall:

I thought l was responding to an intelligent person. grin grin

Osinbajo, like any other person who accepts to be a V.P, knew the the position of a V.P, constitutionally, was serving at the pleasure of his Principal. Thats all.

Even Peter Obi that wants to be V.P to Atiku , knows he will just be a figure head.... and he still accepted.
Namadi Sambo knew he was going to be a "mute V.P" to Jonathan, he still accepted aand that is what he was.

Atiku as V.P. tried to go beyond his bounds as a V.P but Obasanjo cuts him to size very quickly and he was quiet throughout Obasanjo's 2nd term! If not for a lot of people begging, OBJ would have even got him removed from office of V.P.

So, why are you so fixated on StarBoy Osinbajo, if not that you are one of the paid hirelings of Tinubu a.k.a "Where are the Cows"?
Osinbajo has not even declared himself for the position, though majority of Nigerians have clearly indicated they would vote for him, you paid Urchins in Tinubu's camp are already so jittery and going into overdrive of brain wave
. grin grin

Just calm down.
Buhari has made it clear that "someone cannot be sitting in Lagos and be telling us what to do in Abuja". undecided
That is one of the reasons he "destroyed" the much talked-about "APC Database" that BAT was claiming he has in his possession. grin grin
Even Tinubu sef na new APC member.
Buhari and Bunni are in-charge of APC, Tinubu has clearly be taught a lesson in Politics and it seems he has not learned.

Nigeria nor be Lagos" where Tinubu can use Bus Stop Touts and street Urchins to take Power, loot their treasury, sit on their Monthly Allocations and control who gets what, giving most to his family and cronies.

When Tinubu was looting treasury, where was osinbajo?

According to u: "Osinbajo, like any other person who accepts to be a V.P, knew the the position of a V.P, constitutionally, was serving at the pleasure of his Principal. Thats all"

Are u saying that osinbajo stood by, supported and even contributed to all buharis anti-people policies?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by delman88(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

"Some of his townspeople are still living in Benin Republic while he sits in Abuja, doing nothing."..... Please where do you think Osinbajo is from??
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by omohayek: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Adabestseason:
The country belongs to all of us Ogun state produced HE Obasanjo as a president for about 10 years with unprecedented level of probity,HE Yemi Osinbanjo will be a vice president for 8 years uninterrupted making a total of 18 years for ogun state only if HE Osinbanjo suceeded Mr President M.Buhari for another 8 years Ogun state will be ruling the country for 26 years when will other states have their turns.Though this sounds sentimental but everybody should reason.I'm not saying the vice president should not run but fairness,equity and justice.
Enough of this "fairness,equity and justice" nonsense! The presidency is not a bicycle bought with collective funds to be doled out on a "turn by turn" basis, it is a position of public service, for which all occupants must sell themselves to the entire Nigerian electorate, whose collective choice is final.

If you have a preferred candidate from Igbomina, Mars, Zeta Reticuli or wherever, put that person forward and let us hear why he or she deserves our vote, instead of disturbing our ears about "fairness,equity and justice" as if becoming President of Nigeria is a reward to be given out to compensate some group or other. No one of right mind is going to vote for a candidate simply because his or her "kinsmen" feel it is their "turn" to rob the national treasury blind while packing the civil service and parastatals with unqualified people from their own tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by Oracleforce: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

I think prof Oshibajo is intelligent enough to decide for himself to either resign or continue...he didn't your unsolicited cheap advice. Don't be surprised if he eventually becomes the substantive president of this country...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by chamboy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Racoon:
VP Osinbajo is a brilliant & highly educated person,but definitely not the kind of person that can steer the ship of state especially with all the terrorists and their sympathizers that surrounded the worst govt he has ever subserved.

What Nigeria needs first is wholistic restructuring of the defective foundation of this failed entity in all strata.What court of appeal judge Robert Clark once suggested here is a starting point.

The NASS should be suspended, the remaining organ of govt should allow the people by their regions to determine how they wish to continue to exist or otherwise.

If that fails, then a combination of refined past military officers like Col.Umar Dangiwa(rtd)/Akinwunmi Adeshina or Maj.Gen.Ishola Williams(Rtd)/Ngozi Okonjo Iwela combo should be given a chance because all the old political brigade will only root for the statuo cuo to continue.
suspension of NASS is an infringement to democracy
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence by troublemakea(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
wordproof:
Unfortunately Aso zock is slowly turning to retirement home for old and ailing kleptos and tribalistic sadists.

On what basis are we even entertaining Osibanjo as an option for 2023?...a Pastor that couldn't say a word when Fulani herdsman wia rampaging and ransacking his hometown, he disappeared when Nigerian youth were massacred at Lekki Toll gate at the command of his drug Lord Godfather, a man with a portfolio of negligence, have we suddenly developed incurable amnesia to repeat the mistake of 2015?

What happened to pple like Akinwuni Adeshina, Chris Ngige or even Rotimi Amechi who we know can do a million times better than these abominations.

Nigga you're pointless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) / What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? / The Illegality Of The Suspension Of The CJN:20 Points To Note By Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.