Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families (523 Views)

SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by janefblog: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nigerian media personality, Noble Igwe has blamed society for not questioning wealth, thereby aiding money ritual.

Igwe is one of many Nigerians lamenting the new trend of money ritual among Nigerians Youths in the country.

DAILY POST reported earlier how three teenagers confessed to killing and burning a young girl’s head for a money ritual.

In a thread on his Twitter handle, Noble ............ https://janefblog.com/money-ritual-nobel-igwe-blames-churches-and-families/

Re: Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by Boogyman557: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool Which kind matterz b DIS again..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Keep blaming people around and don't blame the blockheads who think ritual works..
Re: Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by RealistRedpiler: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep blaming people around and don't blame the blockheads who think ritual works..
LOL.. Women that knows nothing. Always demanding these and that.

You never see men do everything to make it.

What you don't know is bigger than you..

You dey Street No naa

You never see or hear anything.

Respect to boss Mosidi. He's always right.
Re: Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

[s]LOL.. Women that knows nothing. Always demanding these and that.

You never see men do everything to make it.

What you don't know is bigger than you..

You dey Street No naa

You never see or hear anything.

Respect to boss Mosidi. He's always right[/s].
Re: Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by BigYash: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Let the blame game continue.. Rubbish!
Re: Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by Pathokpo: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
janefblog:
Nigerian media personality, Noble Igwe has blamed society for not questioning wealth, thereby aiding money ritual.

Igwe is one of many Nigerians lamenting the new trend of money ritual among Nigerians Youths in the country.
While me I blame the entire society especially our so-called yeyebrities

DAILY POST reported earlier how three teenagers confessed to killing and burning a young girl’s head for a money ritual.

In a thread on his Twitter handle, Noble ............ https://janefblog.com/money-ritual-nobel-igwe-blames-churches-and-families/
Re: Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by babyboy4every1: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
In as much as I hate anything rituals, my brother it works. The problem is that, they don't last. They die very young and some run mad. Alot of them I know ran mad in my neighborhood
Re: Money Ritual: Nobel Igwe Blames Churches And Families by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
babyboy4every1:

In as much as I hate anything rituals, my brother it works. The problem is that, they don't last. They die very young and some run mad. Alot of them I know ran mad in my neighborhood
It doesn't work.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death / Name One Criminal And Get One Million. / Adeogun Elijah Is Not A Murderer As Alledged On Land Disputes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.