Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. (533 Views)

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / Urgent Legal Advice On Crime / Legal Advice On How To Rescue My Wife From The Hand Of This Wicked Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by noobody(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2022
urgently help needed.I stay in apartment here in Lagos for over 3 years owned by a divorced couple.(wife owns c/o and other documents which I later got to know)
I entered the apartment without prior knowledge,
I notice anytime rent is about to be paid,lawyers from husband side would come to harrass us the tenants,the wife lawyer would ensure case get thrown out if the court and I would be given assurance that the case is settled.
Fast forward to this morning,rent is almost due,
A lawyer came banging on my door rudely this morning,I opened and noticed it was them,to avoid trouble,I locked my door back,about 4 mins he came back more aggressively,my wife adviced we go talk to them,she opened the metal door,with a net door as a barrier,lawyer explained he is from the court and came to with a order to evict me,I told him that not possible,that he is supposed to go tru the woman's lawyer,turned out to be arguement.
Lawyer forcefully broke the net door,I struggled with him and pushed him out,locked the metal door,which they forcedly broke throu again.
Turned out to be arguement and trying to push them out,turns out they came with police who used tear gas on me and beat me mercilessly,threatened to shoot me.i have video evidicence of most of the assualt and damaged the lawyers did to my aprtment
Now I am been held at idimu police station,all lawyers I contacted are far away.right now my apprtment is been buggled,all my things thrown out,my wife told me her gold ring and some things stolen and they are holding on to our car.

(It was at the station I was explained to that the lawyer came with court sherrif to evict me and I was given any prior notice of this judgement)is this right?

I need a lawyer advice/help as they are planing to charge me for contempt and arguing with court officials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by noobody(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Mods help me push to front page for faster response please.

@Mynd44 @OAM4J
Re: Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by faithfull18(f): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2022
@lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by Emmyreal4(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
@lalasticlala, mynd44

This is really bad.
Re: Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by atheistandproud(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wahala shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lala, mynd44
Re: Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:39am On Feb 16, 2022
Hello bro! Just saw this. I am so sorry. What they did was illegal as hell.
For help you need to escalate the issue on Twitter. Narrate what happened with evidence and tag as many important personalities as you can. Ndo.
Re: Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by emmanuelbrown26: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2022
noobody:
urgently help needed.I stay in apartment here in Lagos for over 3 years owned by a divorced couple.(wife owns c/o and other documents which I later got to know)
I entered the apartment without prior knowledge,
I notice anytime rent is about to be paid,lawyers from husband side would come to harrass us the tenants,the wife lawyer would ensure case get thrown out if the court and I would be given assurance that the case is settled.
Fast forward to this morning,rent is almost due,
A lawyer came banging on my door rudely this morning,I opened and noticed it was them,to avoid trouble,I locked my door back,about 4 mins he came back more aggressively,my wife adviced we go talk to them,she opened the metal door,with a net door as a barrier,lawyer explained he is from the court and came to with a order to evict me,I told him that not possible,that he is supposed to go tru the woman's lawyer,turned out to be arguement.
Lawyer forcefully broke the net door,I struggled with him and pushed him out,locked the metal door,which they forcedly broke throu again.
Turned out to be arguement and trying to push them out,turns out they came with police who used tear gas on me and beat me mercilessly,threatened to shoot me.i have video evidicence of most of the assualt and damaged the lawyers did to my aprtment
Now I am been held at idimu police station,all lawyers I contacted are far away.right now my apprtment is been buggled,all my things thrown out,my wife told me her gold ring and some things stolen and they are holding on to our car.

(It was at the station I was explained to that the lawyer came with court sherrif to evict me and I was given any prior notice of this judgement)is this right?

I need a lawyer advice/help as they are planing to charge me for contempt and arguing with court officials.

U are still at Area M Idimu?
I know d house belongs to a Westerner.
Pls answer me fast, mak we know waiting we go do
Re: Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by noobody(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2022
Update:as usual,I paid 10k bail to release my self from the police station,officers could not charge me for any offence,but just came to harass,beat,use tear gas on me so the people could be able to move my properties out of my apartment.
My vehicle and properties were seized by people of the court,they claimed I was owing the husband rent up to the tune of 802k,so my properties would be seized even after they stole my wife gold engagement ring and damaged most of my properties,they charged me 100k to release the items,my people negotiated 20k,but later paid 10k because they did not produce my wife ring they stole.

My properties were left on the street like I owed rent,which I have never owed a single naira since I moved into the house,currently homeless as it stands.

The people that came from the court are real crooks,thugs,combined with the very corrupt Nigeria police.

That's the latest update for now,

Was so sad I could not get representation/advice from niaraland thou,but it's all good,

Thanks to all that contributed and checked on me via WhatsApp and calls,I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Urgent Legal Advice/services Needed. by noobody(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2022
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Residents Fetch Groundnut Oil From A Tanker That Fell In Lagos (photos) / (with Current Rating) Tribe With The Most Case Of Rape Is?. / What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.