Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair (1240 Views)

The Many Faces Of Job Interviews / Putting Smiles On The Faces Of The Unemployed. / Putting Smiles On The Faces Of The UNEMPLOYED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair by igwedanik(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hello #landers,

Just wana welcome back u all who attended the GrFair in Shell Muson Centre Lagos.Do u know what ,there is need for us to thank God for granting each and everyone of us journey mercies to and fro Lagos.I waz dr from Abj and l am grateful to God no matter what happened jaari.

I have read almost all the posts concerning the Grfair but l want us to be optmistic and believe dt sometin good will come out of it,lets just act by faith and not by sight believing dt God dey and dr is no cause 4 alarm.We all know dt dr are some loop holes in the organisation which cannot be ruled out completely in this kind of set up and also being the first fair,l know they will learn from it and puts tins in order in future fairs dt will be coming up.So lets relax and put our hope in God knowing fully well dt WE RE NEVER ALONE.Dont fret or fume Chukwu bi n'eluigwe dey.

If u re dr l just want to to catch glimpes of some faces l captured at the Grfair and see if u will see yourself.

Stay blessed and keep on believing and trusting.Keep Bam,I love u all.The future is bright.

check the attached Pictures to catch a glimpse of some Graduates at the fair grin

Igwedanik

<<picture removed for privacy reasons>>
Re: Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair by ratiken(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2007
My sincere opinion about this attached pics is that it aint right.
U might mean no harm but I would definitely not find it funny if i saw my face there.
What was wrong with attaching your own pics at the fair than people you knew nothing about without consulting them. Anyway, I'll advise we reason before we do sumtins.

Cheers
Re: Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair by deeb: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2007
i totally agree, what if some people there took sick leave from thier jobs to attend the fair,
dont u know that human resource teams of big firms log into nairaland.
really be careful before you put up a post.
am sure you meant well but all the same dont do this again.
Re: Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair by Kevostica(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] Pls i wish to know more abaut the Gfair. How it is conducted and chances therefrom.
Re: Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair by wisemen045(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2007
I want to congratulaye everybody that was at the fair. At least we went, we saw and we submitted our CV! As for the graduate who turned cameraman, I actually saw him performing his stunt but I was too busy trying to get connected to even have the time to caution him. ABEG, NEXT TIME NO DO THAT. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW.
Re: Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair by damkollins(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
igwedanik:

Hello #landers,

Just wana welcome back u all who attended the GrFair in Shell Muson Centre Lagos.Do u know what ,there is need for us to thank God for granting each and everyone of us journey mercies to and fro Lagos.I waz dr from Abj and l am grateful to God no matter what happened jaari.

I have read almost all the posts concerning the Grfair but l want us to be optmistic and believe dt sometin good will come out of it,lets just act by faith and not by sight believing dt God dey and dr is no cause 4 alarm.We all know dt dr are some loop holes in the organisation which cannot be ruled out completely in this kind of set up and also being the first fair,l know they will learn from it and puts tins in order in future fairs dt will be coming up.So lets relax and put our hope in God knowing fully well dt WE RE NEVER ALONE.Dont fret or fume Chukwu bi n'eluigwe dey.

If u re dr l just want to to catch glimpes of some faces l captured at the Grfair and see if u will see yourself.

Stay blessed and keep on believing and trusting.Keep Bam,I love u all.The future is bright.

check the attached Pictures to catch a glimpse of some Graduates at the fair grin

Igwedanik
Haba!That's uncalled for.
Re: Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair by igwedanik(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2007
Hello nairalanders,

l just wanna use this opportunity to apologise for the post on "Glimpse of Faces at the GrFair",with regards to the reactions l got from it and also to say that l had no ulterior motive for doin just that and l hope l will be pardoned,if u scanned thru Monday Guardian Newspaper u will see a photogragh about the GrFair dt waz published on page 2 of the paper though not from me,so its well,l never meant to hurt anybody.

l promise not to act dt way another time.

Thank u 4 ur understanding.

Merci Beacoup!
Re: Glimpse of Faces At The Grfair by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2007
OMG,

I just checked out the Guardian Newspaper for Monday July 30th, 2007. Saw lot of faces at the fair. It was just too public, compared to what igwedanik got up there.

But No probs. It is well even in the well.

(1) (Reply)

U.s Embassy,abuja / CBN's August 11th Test: Any Update? / Oceanic Bank Recruits Entry Level Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.