Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? (929 Views)

Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government / Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan / Brainbox Needed For Hyundai Accent 2006 Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Azpitizglobal: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
A quick market survey of cars in major cities will show a pattern that revealed that hyundai cars are gaining against the other dominant brands in nigeria market.
what do you think?
Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Inception(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Affordability bro. The prevailing dollar exchange rate is not smiling at all.

Cost at purchase is significantly lower than its Japanese counterparts

Cost of maintenance is not bad(maybe slightly higher than Japanese counterparts)

Increase in availability of spare parts (and fewer fakes) compared to its Japanese counterparts.

6 Likes

Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Azpitizglobal: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Inception:
Affordability bro.

Cost of maintenance is not bad(maybe slightly higher than Japanese counterparts)

Increase in availability of spare parts ( and fewer fakes) compared to its Japanese counterparts.
wow!!!, great response. thanks.
Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Azpitizglobal: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Inception:
Affordability bro.

Increase in availability of spare parts ( and fewer fakes) compared to its Japanese counterparts.
i also believe that affordability and availability of the parts are important factors
Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by babatee1985(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Very low fuel consumption is another factor. It consumes fuel just a little more than Keke napep. But I heard their parts are very expensive especially the engine.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Zidoh(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Let me park here to learn from men them lol

1 Like

Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by babyboy4every1: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
babatee1985:
Very low fuel consumption is another factor. It consumes fuel just a little more than Keke napep. But I heard their parts are very expensive especially the engine.
According to you now, all Hyundai cars consumes little fuel than maruwa, including 6 and 8 plugs. Abeg let's follow the topic before we comment

5 Likes

Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Mophor: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Azpitizglobal: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
babatee1985:
Really? i will do more findings about that. thanks for that angle.
Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Azpitizglobal: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!
lolzzzzzz.....
Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Azpitizglobal: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2022
babyboy4every1:

According to you now, all Hyundai cars consumes little fuel than maruwa, including 6 and 8 plugs. Abeg let's follow the topic before we comment
Great question sir.......
Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by skywalker240(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2022
Zidoh:
Let me pqrk here to learn from men them lol
Abeg keep space for me

1 Like

Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by skywalker240(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2022
babatee1985:
You mean the Hyundai Tucson saves more fuel than napepe? shocked lipsrsealed

Re: How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? by Zidoh(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2022
skywalker240:

Abeg keep space for me
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Expert Opinion On 08 Camry / Lagos BRT Busses No Longer Turn On Their Air-Conditioners / Here Is How To Make Your Car Shinning And Dazzling Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.