Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern (541 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by Bonavi: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
It amazes me how on earth Nigerians would be contemplating a Tinubu's presidency.
Have we completely lost it Are we blind to the current state of that man.
We should be advising him for the sake of his present state to stay clear of such activities because he is simply no longer up to such task

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by Ezehillary(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by shadeze: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Don't worry yourself, he won't even win APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by Invictuse: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bonavi:
It amazes me how on earth Nigerians would be contemplating a Tinubu's presidency.
We should be advising him for the sake of his present state to stay clear of such activities because he is simply no longer up to such task

Is Tinubu more frail than Biden ?
Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by HarunaWest(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bonavi:
If you have a candidate in mind, why not market him? What is your business attacking a contestant He has not even contested the party primaries so why are you so upbeat and worried? Take a chill pill dude.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by Bonavi: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Invictuse:

Is Tinubu more trail than Biden ?
Tinubu is obviously more frail and much older than Biden

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by Terorislam: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tinubu is very very old for that office
Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by boyfrank: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Invictuse:

Is Tinubu more trail than Biden ?
Does Tinubu have Biden's intellect or experience?
Is Nigeria as advanced as the USA?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by Michelle70(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bonavi:
health?
I think that man transparency is also questionable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by Michelle70(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
boyfrank:

Does Tinubu have Biden's intellect or experience?
Is Nigeria as advanced as the USA?
how are u sure Tinubu is less experience than Biden?

U just open mouth deh talk waaah
Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by boyfrank: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:
how are u sure Tinubu is less experience than Biden?

U just open mouth deh talk waaah

See question, No difference btw Buhari and Tinubu, ur problem is tribal bigotry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Frail, Old And Weak To Govern by Michelle70(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
boyfrank:

See question, No difference btw Buhari and Tinubu, ur problem is tribal bigotry
see who deh talk about bigotry.
The question is how sure are u that Buhari or Tinubu is less experienced that Biden?

No be to insult me, bring facts

(1) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Finally React To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / Five Persons Killed By Terrorists At Manin, Kaduna / JUST IN: Court Sacks Gov Umahi, Deputy From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.