Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,160 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) (16265 Views)

CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans / General Otiki: Caught In The Web Of Sokoto Election Politics! By PRNigeria / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Benchilwell: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Yes same way police efcc dss n all other agencies you can list investigated Ibori Ganduje Tinubu n found nothing on them. Can we all agree they are all saint now ?

Attached below is Peter Peter Obi confession on taking kickbacks. I know you will foolishly be back to ask if there is anything wrong in taking kickbacks like Ganduje.

Funny jokes like you who your life is riddled with endemic bigotry will always be the first to label others bigots. The joke is on u jerk.

ur tribalism brain will not allow u to think normal, because d case have been already resolve since.
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by realestate99: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2022
IboWolf:
How low can you guys go? He says he will put his hat in the presidential run, and you dig up a 2009 article that has most likely been sorted and post as current realities?

Nigerians truly hate each other
Are your people not digging Tinubu's past? I see why your people have become a laughing stock, lack of tact!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Invictuse: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2022
Are we talking about same police that cleared James Ibori before he was jailed in the UK ?

gidgiddy:

Then that means you people are saying that the Nigerian police that investigated this case and found nothing against Obi, are fools?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Invictuse: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2022
Exactly, so Tinubu's case are yet to be resolved ? A man that discharged n acquitted with compensation. Is James Ibori case resolved as well, what about Ganduje Buhari Okorocha Amaechi Akpabio cases ?

Benchilwell:
ur tribalism brain will not allow u to think normal, because d case have been already resolve since.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Benchilwell: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2022
realestate99:

Are your people not digging Tinubu's past? I see why your people have become a laughing stock, lack of tact!!!.
but diz case have been resolve since na but accept their is another case that have never been resolve than u are free to attack obi
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by winterfell007(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2022
santopelele:
In Peter obi we trust. Nigerians with hypocrisy. So to dey suffer never do this youths of this country? They prefer my grandpa like Tinubu, atiku, buhari, etc than a younger and fresh blood like Peter obi. Nigeria youths please wise up.
Have you registered online for your PVC? That’s the only way you can show genuine support for your preferred candidates
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by realestate99: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Benchilwell:
but diz case have been resolve since na but accept their is another case that have never been resolve than u are free to attack obi

Is there any active case against Tinubu that your people has turned him to Tiger Generator?
I do not see an Igbo as a wise person, they are just cunning and dubious, you are free to abuse other people, call them names but you will go to the extreme to shield your likes from same treatment..... that is acute insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by ibidapko(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2022
gidgiddy:
This issue has been dealt with a long time ago. The contractor wanted to be payed in cash and that is what Obi did. Obi was cleared of any wrong doing
*See the co#ck and bull story concocted by the committee set up by the Anambra state House of Assembly that "cleared Obi of any wrong doings*
-----
“It was also discovered by the committee from Ejike Onwusogbulu that the amount that intercepted by the police in Lagos was N255,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Five Million Naira) and not N250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Million). The money from investigation ws an overdraft facility withdrawn by Ejike Onwusogbulu from Fidelity Bank Plc, N0 7 Ziks Avenue Awka on Thursday 28 May 2009. (see document of the overdraft facility attached P. 70-74).
“The committee found out from Ejike Onwusogbulu that he withdrew the money for the purposes of Direct Purchase of the contracted vehicles from Dealers in Lagos who are more inclined to cash and carry transaction.
“The committee discovered that the said money withdrawn by Ejike Onwusogbulu ie N255,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Five Million Naira) was the money intercepted by the Police in Lagos . The Governor corroborated the fact that Ejike Onwusogbulu was the owner of the money and that the said vehicles intercepted with the money were his going for routine servicing in Lagos and that he was aware that the contractor gave the money to his driver. It is the recommendation of the committee that as the police and the EFCC are yet to come out with any report, this report should be accepted as a working document pending when investigation report of the police and EFCC are sent to the committee for the committee to fully report to the House”, the report added.

https://www.nairaland.com/293959/governor-peter-obi-absolved-n250

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Benchilwell: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2022
realestate99:

Is there any active case against Tinubu that your people has turned him to Tiger Generator?
I do not see an Igbo as a wise person, they are just cunning and dubious, you are free to abuse other people, call them names but you will go to the extreme to shield your likes from same treatment..... that is acute insanity.
if u no me very well am not like those pple, check my comment in Nairaland ,wat u are saying self both tribe and guity about it that why d north will continue to see d south as fools trying to destroy themselves through politics
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2022
LordIsaac:
This not finding any fault by people of a particular region for their contestants is so annoying....I now clearly understand the rationale behind the 1966 coup where the leaders of other regions were killed, and the coup leader preserved his own. How then won't that region be hated with passion seeing this height of selfishness?

Col Arthur Unegbe who was the Quartermaster General of the Nigerian Army, who was killed in that coup is from which region? Please tell me? You guys just love to spread lies and propaganda
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
This is why I keep telling people as much as I hate Tinubu I will support him for the presidency.

Can you believe Fashola saw ordinary camera at Lekki Toll gate them start insulting not a sitting governor was caught with 3 suitcases loaded with raw cash n they are saying there is nothing wrong in that but Ganduja putting dollar in his babanriga is wrong n Tinubu with bullion is wrong.

Dude you are very dense finally. The same governor invited the IG of police to investigate him. The same state assembly cleared because it was not any wrongdoing on this part and it was not something that would lead to any impeachment. Oga borrow sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Peter Peter Obi is a diehard criminal that need to be stoned to death n not to become a president except in hell.

How much were you paid to do this? Your desperation to change the narrative of those in this forum clearly shows what you are up to. You are not even smart in hiding it.
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by winterfell007(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2022
edmaraja:

You're a bloody fool and your father is a bigger fool for raising you to be this dumb and stupid. provide any story or evidence of Peter Obi collecting kickback or take your useless smelly life out of here. Peter Obi himself called on the IG to investigate the allegations against him, the IG investigated, The EFCC investigated, the state house of assembly investigated and all of them came to the conclusion that he did nothing wrong, is it the word of an obviously mentally retarded nonentity like you that we are to take? A primary two pupil can even make more sense than all the nonsense you have been posting. Your father must have been crying since he gave birth to an inbred moronic fool like you.

It should obvious to you that the guy you are debating with a lunatic. I've been reading up his comments and absolutely making no sense. He's making a comparism that ain't similar at all. Quit debating with the lunatic, it's obvious he's a paid troll. Please register online and get your PVC ready, that's the only way you can show true support to your preferred candidate
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
There is none now, there is also no law against Ganduje banking dollars in his babanriga or is there one ?

Ganduje's was a case of taking bribes. Are you trying to say you didn't know this?
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2022
DMerciful:
Lagos-Ibadan press....deceiving Nigerians since 1960 but the advent of social media has dealt a big blow to their primordial propaganda!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Invictuse: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2022
You are mad is it not the same brine peter Peter Obi confessed he took here n your igbo fathers are not wailing

PerfectlyPerfect:

Ganduje's was a case of taking bribes. Are you trying to say you didn't know this?

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Invictuse: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Same amount your father n fools from your tribe were paid to insult Buhari Tinubu Amaechi Akpabio Fashola Okorocha etc

obynzo:

How much were you paid to do this? Your desperation to change the narrative of those in this forum clearly shows what you are up to. You are not even smart in hiding it.
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Invictuse: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Same way house of assembly have been clearing Tinubu yet fools n lunatcs from your tribe won't stop insulting him as criminal. Did the court not discharge n acquit him with compensation did that stop fools n lunatics from your tribe from insulting.

obynzo:

Dude you are very dense finally. The same governor invited the IG of police to investigate him. The same state assembly cleared because it was not any wrongdoing on this part and it was not something that would lead to any impeachment. Oga borrow sense abeg.
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Osibajo2023: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Whether Tinubu ooo, Atiku ooo, Obi ooo, everybody will eat throwback breakfast
except osinbajo
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by LordIsaac(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
obynzo:

Col Arthur Unegbe who was the Quartermaster General of the Nigerian Army, who was killed in that coup is from which region? Please tell me? You guys just love to spread lies and propaganda
Quartermaster is not equivalent to pre minister....get your scale right!
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Invictuse: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
What do you mean taking bribe ? Kickback was paid to Ganduje as we saw from the clip where he pocketed it n here Peter Peter Obi confessed he was paid the same brine after giving out contracts.

What offense did Ganduje commit that the career criminal did not commit under same act. Did Peter Obi refund the bribe he took into the coffers of the govt or did he report it to the police ? No, he did not do any of that but spent the money any how he like just like Ganduje would have done with his bribe too.

PerfectlyPerfect:

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by kreativenaija(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Have you heard that you can make money on 2023 Election legally
Place bet on Peter Obi to win on www.naijabet.com

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by xelly: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
When you are clean, they will want to assume stain and proceed to judge you with their assumptions.

Meanwhile, it is welcome. We Muevvvv

#OBI2023 Like
#Peter2023 share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
What do you mean taking bribe ? Kickback was paid to Ganduje as we saw from the clip where he pocketed it n here Peter Peter Obi confessed he was paid the same brine after giving out contracts.

What offense did Ganduje commit that the career criminal did not commit under same act. Did Peter Obi refund the bribe he took into the coffers of the govt or did he report it to the police ? No, he did not do any of that but spent the money any how he like just like Ganduje would have done with his bribe too.

I just checked your profile. I shouldn't have replied you from the start, you have issues.
Bye
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by madridsta007(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
wwwihy:
g for repairs in Lagos which carried the said N250 million.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/

Una don start abi?
Try another method. This one wont work.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

Quartermaster is not equivalent to pre minister....get your scale right!

He is still a senior Military leader. So you statement that no one from the eastern region was killed is a lie
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Same way house of assembly have been clearing Tinubu yet fools n lunatcs from your tribe won't stop insulting him as criminal. Did the court not discharge n acquit him with compensation did that stop fools n lunatics from your tribe from insulting.

Dude once again stop being dense he was not cleared that they found nothing wrong. He was cleared based on a technicality again. You cannot compare Peter Obi with Tinubu. The former never held the state on a stranglehold like the latter. Bro have some conscience and refuse the funds your paymasters gave you to slander someone's name because it is clearly not working at all
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Same amount your father n fools from your tribe were paid to insult Buhari Tinubu Amaechi Akpabio Fashola Okorocha etc

You are really doing a poor PR job walahi. If i were your handlers i would fire you on the spot, you don't resort to insults when people present opinions contrary to yours, when you do that it is clear that these guys have superior argument than yours and your insults to them show that you have nothing to counter their arguments.
Dude quit being dense okay. These propaganda has failed woefully.
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by LordIsaac(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
obynzo:

He is still a senior Military leader. So you statement that no one from the eastern region was killed is a lie
No record of any quartermaster. And quartermaster is not a senior military officer. I was raised by a staff of ministry of defense....I know the ranks.
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

No record of any quartermaster. And quartermaster is not a senior military officer. I was raised by a staff of ministry of defense....I know the ranks.

You see why i said you are a novice and a pure liar. if truly you were raised by a staff of ministry of defense you should know what the army ranks and roles are. Quartermaster General is a big role in the Army;

A quartermaster general is the staff officer in charge of supplies for a whole army. He is in charge of quartermaster units and personnel, i.e. those tasked with providing supplies for military forces and units. Now in Nigeria that role is reserved from Major General in rank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun 2022: APC, PDP Scuffle Leave Five Injured In Ede / Nigerian Military Promotes 234 Senior Officers / Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.