Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,967 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) (16263 Views)

CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans / General Otiki: Caught In The Web Of Sokoto Election Politics! By PRNigeria / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Invictuse: 12:51am On Feb 02, 2022
May it never be well with anyone sponsoring me. Exposing the hypocrisy of you Igbos n the criminal you like to as saint is all that matters to me.

obynzo:

You are really doing a poor PR job walahi. If i were your handlers i would fire you on the spot, you don't resort to insults when people present opinions contrary to yours, when you do that it is clear that these guys have superior argument than yours and your insults to them show that you have nothing to counter their arguments.
Dude quit being dense okay. These propaganda has failed woefully.
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Invictuse: 12:54am On Feb 02, 2022
Of course how do u compare a criminal caught with over N250 million cash to one that the court discharged n acquitted of all wrong doing, chastise the prosecutor n law enforcement agent that arraigned him n even pay compensation to him.

obynzo:

Dude once again stop being dense he was not cleared that they found nothing wrong. He was cleared based on a technicality again. You cannot compare Peter Obi with Tinubu. The former never held the state on a stranglehold like the latter. Bro have some conscience and refuse the funds your paymasters gave you to slander someone's name because it is clearly not working at all
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2022
Invictuse:
May it never be well with anyone sponsoring me. Exposing the hypocrisy of you Igbos n the criminal you like to as saint is all that matters to me.

Dude you have no talk. you are just rabbling anyhow.
Re: Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) by Tellwhat: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol. Seun is really invested in this Peter Obi matter sha

To what end na im be the Koko

To prove he's not a saint?

But the reality is that no politician is a saint no human is even a saint..I'm sure even seun has some tiny skeletons in his cupboard ABI wardrobe

The thing is selecting the lesser evil among the politicians. One with atleast human sympathy and willingness to work for the people

There's corruption in every single country in this world not even country with death sentence is free from corruption

I no even understand this Seun vandetta with Peter obi especially since Seun has claimed not to be a supporter of Tinubu or Atiku

If Peter obi has a scandal of 250million which doesn't have concrete evidence yet. Then Atiku and Tinubu have way bigger scandal in billions of dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. / Jukun Body Demands Withdrawal Of Threat To Arrest TY Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.