Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread (11065 Views)

2021 Jamb Past Questions Thread / Industrial Training/internship, Ongoing Application And Past Questions Thread / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Andoskian:
can one use the sim he used during the 2020 registration to register? are there any consequences?

Yes, you can... See more details here:

https://academiang.com/e-pin-generation-profile-code
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by WebDesignerNG(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
shocked cool
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Don't forget to always refer to the Quick Link on the first post on the thread, It contains all information you'll need for a successful JAMB 2022 UTME year!
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
JUST IN: The 2022 JAMB Mock-UTME is now to hold on Saturday, 9th April 2022, and NOT Saturday, 16th April 2022, as earlier scheduled. Candidates who have registered and have chosen to sit the Mock and other critical stakeholders are to note this change of date.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by WebDesignerNG(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Any past questions available?
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
How to Check if Your Name is on JAMB Admission List: https://academiang.com/check-jamb-matriculation-list

N.B: This post is for 2021/2022 candidates and earlier...
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
WebDesignerNG:
Any past questions available?

Yes, they are... Click (1) for online CBT Quiz Practice; click (2) to download past questions pdf

1) https://academiang.com/jamb-past-questions-answers-free

2) https://academiang.com/download-past-questions
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Runup: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Alfryd: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2022
AcademiaNG:
The JAMB UTME registration exercise, which was earlier scheduled to begin on Saturday, February 12, 2022, has now been postponed to Saturday, February 19, 2022, and to end on Saturday, March 26, 2022.

Take note!

Good day sir
I just got my NIN yesterday, I try to link it with my MTN line in other to get my profile code,but Mtn is saying Invalid NIN,
so I decided to proceed to where I want to register jamb, the person told me to use the profile code I use 2yrs ago

pls will it work
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Runup:
Please can you use last year's profile code to register this year?

Yes, you can.
If you are using the same phone number and NIN you used last year, the same profile code will be sent to you
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Alfryd:

Good day sir
I just got my NIN yesterday, I try to link it with my MTN line in other to get my profile code,but Mtn is saying Invalid NIN,
so I decided to proceed to where I want to register jamb, the person told me to use the profile code I use 2yrs ago

pls will it work

Yes, you can use the same profile code.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Runup: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Falsecars: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
I used the same phone number and email I used last year to register jamb this year.
Will I have any problem.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Bhee2001(f): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Are you anxious about the upcoming UTME exam? Do you have fears of not scoring high enough?...Do you have challenges with your preparations and not sure of how to go about them?"

*Then this is definitely for you!!!*

Yearly many UTME candidates have the desire to score very high in jamb, most aiming at 300+, however, very few get to achieve this goal, while majority end up performing below or worse still, failing!

Have you ever wondered why? I bet its not because they planned to fail, but likely cause they didn’t go about their preparations the right way!

*And trust me, YOU don't want to be in this category!!*

Click on the link below to join my WhatsApp class and be one of the many JAMB candidates I will be assisting in the upcoming UTME exams. *YOU* will *GAIN* a whole lot from this, all from the comfort of your home. And guess what?... Its *FREE*!!

*YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS!!*

https:///Lsp0ccGTjBX3na6nLhhPVW

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by saxwise: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good afternoon, I've been trying to register for JAMB, but my profile code hasn't been sent to me. This is my first time registering for Jamb and I'm getting the response :. "NIMC unknown"
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
saxwise:
Good afternoon, I've been trying to register for JAMB, but my profile code hasn't been sent to me. This is my first time registering for Jamb and I'm getting the response :. "NIMC unknown"

Make sure you are providing the right NIN... If problem persists, just keep trying...
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Falsecars:
I used the same phone number and email I used last year to register jamb this year.
Will I have any problem.

No problem. Use the same profile code...

If the Profile Code has been forgotten, you can send RESEND to 55019 OR 66019 and you would recover the Old Profile Code.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Alfryd: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bhee2001:
Are you anxious about the upcoming UTME exam? Do you have fears of not scoring high enough?...Do you have challenges with your preparations and not sure of how to go about them?"

*Then this is definitely for you!!!*

Yearly many UTME candidates have the desire to score very high in jamb, most aiming at 300+, however, very few get to achieve this goal, while majority end up performing below or worse still, failing!

Have you ever wondered why? I bet its not because they planned to fail, but likely cause they didn’t go about their preparations the right way!

*And trust me, YOU don't want to be in this category!!*

Click on the link below to join my WhatsApp class and be one of the many JAMB candidates I will be assisting in the upcoming UTME exams. *YOU* will *GAIN* a whole lot from this, all from the comfort of your home. And guess what?... Its *FREE*!!

*YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS!!*

https:///Lsp0ccGTjBX3na6nLhhPVW
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Dannyboi7: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Please, I made mistake on one of my subject combination... Chose government instead of economics... Is it still possible to do a change of subject combination?
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dannyboi7:
Please, I made mistake on one of my subject combination... Chose government instead of economics... Is it still possible to do a change of subject combination?

Yes, you can. Read the article below to get full details on how you can change your already registered UTME subject combinations.

https://academiang.com/change-jamb-subject-combinations
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Oluwainnie(f): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who has successfully done jamb registration ( the biometrics and filling the form)

How much where you charged?
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by qanda: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2022
JAMB, WAEC and NECO Exams Past Questions and Answers are available for FREE on Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oluwainnie:
Who has successfully done jamb registration ( the biometrics and filling the form)

How much where you charged?

The total cost is N4,700
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
WAEC Timetable is Out and available for PDF download. Visit the link below to download full WASSCE 2022 timetable:

https://academiang.com/waec-timetable-pdf-download
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Rursh(m): 4:01am On Mar 14, 2022
2022 UTME COACHING @ EXPLICIT SCIENCE TUTORIALS. Online classes available for distant students.

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Zagee: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why is WAEC timetable not on the WAEC website? I don't mean to dispute what's on ground, but can we correlate it?
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by CampussNews: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Any WAEC Past Questions available?
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Zagee:
Why is WAEC timetable not on the WAEC website? I don't mean to dispute what's on ground, but can we correlate it?

Visit the link below to download official WASSCE 2022 timetable:

https://academiang.com/waec-timetable-pdf-download
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Dotmanroy(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Hello, please is the jamb registration still on? If yes when is the deadline and how much does it cost? Thank you!
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Rursh(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
For your JAMB UTME 2022 Preparation, participate in the ongoing EXPLICIT SCIENCE TUTORIALS.. Distance ain't a barrier. Whatsapp or call Dr.Rursh on 08037737245
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dotmanroy:
Hello, please is the jamb registration still on? If yes when is the deadline and how much does it cost? Thank you!

Yes. it is still on... Get full details on the deadline, registration fee and other JAMB related registration in the link below:

https://academiang.com/jamb-utme-2022-details

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by ModelLook(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please how does one get JAMB Profile Code?

It seems all methods don't work.

I tried sending NIN (Space) My NIN Number to both 55019 and 66019 but it's telling me no Records found send email to bla bla bla.

I tired sending email but it says the email is not found.

I have tried *55019*1*My NIN NUMBER# but it says the short code doesn't work I should try the SMS channel.

I have tried all other means but it's not working.

What can I do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need The List Of Past Cbn Governors / Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread / List Of Uk Universities That Accept Hnd For Msc Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.