Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition (344 Views)

How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition by ImDStar: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2022
I have thinking about Tinubu's possibility of becoming the president of this country.
the questions are,
what does Tinubu has to say or what would be his manifestos again under APC?
that he will fight corruption? how?
that he will give you power in six month? how?
that he will provide 1million jobs per year? how?
that he will cub fulani herdsmen activities? where are the cows like he said?

what would any APC aspirant present as his manifesto or campaign promises that people would fall for?

though i like Osinbanjo cos he's younger, and he's in turn with what's happening around the world, but what would he come out to say
?
if you cant think well please don't to result to calling me IPOB oo, not all of us belongs to suffering and smilling group.

you cant be expecting Nigeria to be like other developed countries while you vote in visionless and cruel rulers.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition by Kingpin1000: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2022
He has told you He will pay WAEC fees, what else do you want to hear from him?
Re: My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition by Tmberwolf1: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
He has told you He will pay WAEC fees, what else do you want to hear from him?
Ahh yes WAEC fees! Because WEAC fees will save us when fulani herdsmen come killing and raping, because WEAC fees will turn around the dying economy, inflation and hardships, because WEAC fees will end corruption.
Re: My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition by edmaraja: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2022
He said he will recruit fifty million youths into the army to fight banditry and terrorism. grin
Re: My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition by Invictuse: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Beta than slaughtering his own people in Azu river or looting over $500M cash inyo his 13 year old daughter Pandora account abroad or being caught with N250M cash in Lagos while he governs Anambra only to have a circle n bull story to tell as defence.

edmaraja:
He said he will recruit fifty million youths into the army to fight banditry and terrorism. grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition by ThEGodFaThEr120: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2022
What other manifesto are you expecting from him? when he has promised to recruit the likes of Helinues, seunsmg, Omenkalives, Myndd44, Manna-bb-q-kills, Ngeneukwenu, Legendhero, Floki and invictuse into the Nigerian army and feed them corn cassava and agbado.

My names are Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh Gbajabiamila
(ELEGBORO of Lusada-Igbęsa - land)

1 Like

Re: My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition by headSmasher: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Ok
Re: My Opinions About Tinubu 2023 Ambition by Michelle70(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Deh there make pant wear u, u think say Nigerians get sense?
All he will say is that he will pay waec fees and people will vote him. We only have brain now, 2months to election, our brain deh knock.

thats why somewhere from SE could share malt towards election and people collected it with face full of smiles

(1) (Reply)

My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. / Apostle Suleman: Miracle Money Testimonies (pictures) / I Can Make Nigeria Great Again, Tinubu Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.