Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari (1495 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project / Presidential Amnesty Office: Buhari’s Ministers Battle For Cronies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by adenigga(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2022
As President Muhammadu Buhari settles down to the last lap of his administration, which elapses on May 29, 2023, he has told a gathering of businessmen, civil society organisations and the media that he looks forward to when his tenure would come to an end.

Buhari, who clinched power in 2015 from the then administration of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, said he would like to leave office having consolidated on his achievements so far.

Some of the areas he said he would like to leave a legacy is bequeathing a strong repositioned agriculture-led, diversified home-grown economy, with a stable democracy and revamped armed and security forces.

He said by handing over the reins of power to his successor in 2023, he would have enabled democracy to thrive uninterrupted for 24 years.

Buhari said all these on Monday, at a dinner in honour of the 2022 Committee of Business, Political, Media and Civil Society Leaders, which held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to the President, despite inheriting enormous problems upon assumption of office, almost seven years down the line, he could look back with satisfaction that this administration has kept faith with the people.

He gave himself thumbs up, saying his administration has done well even amid dwindling resources for reasons that are well beyond their control.

Buhari also said he was eager to leave a legacy for a united, peaceful, and prosperous Nigeria with 24 years of uninterrupted democracy.

”I am gradually entering my final year in office. It is a period I intend to spend not only on consolidating on the achievements of the past seven years but also to leave a legacy for a united, peaceful, and prosperous Nigeria.

”I take this initiative to mean that you all intend to collaborate with this administration in that direction.

”For those among you who are politicians, you must look beyond gaining power to how you can leverage public positions in the process of societal change. To the businessmen and women among you, there is great glory in public service.

”The question that should be uppermost always is: How do we leverage our business endowment for the greater good of our country?

DAILY POST recalls that Buhari was in office as military Head of State between December 31, 1993 to August 27, 1985 and was succeeded by General Ibrahim Babangida also as military Head of State.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/I-cant-wait-to-leave-office-Buhari

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Emilys: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2022
grin Smiles
Me too

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by mariovito(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2022
R
Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Michelle70(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Its obvious he has anticipated about it cos I've been in this situation too.

My own was that I was the leader of a group of 45persons during our I.T, I was working tirelessly with no condition, when they made me group leader thats when my spirit died, everyone was just insulting me at every given opportunity, at most times they seems to misunderstand my point, I couldn't work as I wanted to, e get when I nearly vex give person black eye lol.

Being a leader is not easy, I will always respect PMB reactions towards the many insults cos I knew I couldn't take it, until u are in thesame situation u won't understand

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Cholls(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2022
My brother is Baba doing yahoo yahoo ni? Abi which of the office

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by adenigga(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Emilys:
grin Smiles
Me too
grin grin
Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Racoon(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Why not leave today or even now? It will really do this battered entity much good.

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by silverlinen(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2022
We for happy if you go now oo
We no even dey rate you again

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2022
Nigerians can not wait to see you go ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Asgard73: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2022
Even Nigerians can’t wait Baba..

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by christejames(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2022
There is something call resignation Aboki! sad sad sad

I know if he resigns, Tinubu urchins will go restless because Osibaby will now be incharge grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Jostoman: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Tormenting the life of Nigerians thinking that 8years will not finish again, your remaining one year is like ten years for my eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2022
adenigga:

As President Muhammadu Buhari settles down to the last lap of his administration, which elapses on May 29, 2023, he has told a gathering of businessmen, civil society organisations and the media that he looks forward to when his tenure would come to an end. Better ooo. Just leave sir.

Buhari, who clinched power in 2015 from the then administration of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, said he would like to leave office having consolidated on his achievements so far.

Some of the areas he said he would like to leave a legacy is bequeathing a strong repositioned agriculture-led, diversified home-grown economy, with a stable democracy and revamped armed and security forces.

He said by handing over the reins of power to his successor in 2023, he would have enabled democracy to thrive uninterrupted for 24 years.

Buhari said all these on Monday, at a dinner in honour of the 2022 Committee of Business, Political, Media and Civil Society Leaders, which held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to the President, despite inheriting enormous problems upon assumption of office, almost seven years down the line, he could look back with satisfaction that this administration has kept faith with the people.

He gave himself thumbs up, saying his administration has done well even amid dwindling resources for reasons that are well beyond their control.

Buhari also said he was eager to leave a legacy for a united, peaceful, and prosperous Nigeria with 24 years of uninterrupted democracy.

”I am gradually entering my final year in office. It is a period I intend to spend not only on consolidating on the achievements of the past seven years but also to leave a legacy for a united, peaceful, and prosperous Nigeria.

”I take this initiative to mean that you all intend to collaborate with this administration in that direction.

”For those among you who are politicians, you must look beyond gaining power to how you can leverage public positions in the process of societal change. To the businessmen and women among you, there is great glory in public service.

”The question that should be uppermost always is: How do we leverage our business endowment for the greater good of our country?

DAILY POST recalls that Buhari was in office as military Head of State between December 31, 1993 to August 27, 1985 and was succeeded by General Ibrahim Babangida also as military Head of State.

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Naughtysex: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2022
If possible for you to leave now, please do
Nigeria is tired of bad luck

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by helinues: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Fragrance things...

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by adenigga(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
Naughtysex:
If possible for you to leave now, please do

Nigeria is tired of bad luck
grin grin
Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2022
So garba sheu and femi adesina no fit write resignation letter?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Cantonese: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2022
Why did he call himself baba go slow?
Abi is that why things are like this in Nigeria?
Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2022
ARE YU TIED UP THERE?WHY WAIT?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by chiedu7: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2022
NIGERIANS CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO LEAVE

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Temptee101(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2022
Fool

You are going nowhere until you repair the damages you've caused
Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by GeneralOjukwu: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Change thread title to :

" We can't wait to see YOU leave office"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Baba, kuku resign so we will know that you're serious

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by mytime24(f): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Baba pls do 4+4+4 na grin cheesy

Make Nigerians for get sense

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by JAMO84: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
A clear conscience fear no evil

In and out of office, Bubu will always be my man
Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by yuping(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
undecided Mugu abeg dey go

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by emetisuccess(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bros abeg u fit still resign like this ooo, at least nothing spoil, ur tenure don finish already

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by plaetton: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
adenigga:

As President Muhammadu Buhari settles down to the last lap of his administration, which elapses on May 29, 2023, he has told a gathering of businessmen, civil society organisations and the media that he looks forward to when his tenure would come to an end.

Useless leader.
All your life you have been craving power. Stole it once under a barrel of a gun. You failed as a leader.
Second time you and your handlers swindled your way into power.
Once again, your second Missionless journey failed.
Now, you can't wait run away .

I guess you just realized that you don't have and never had the cranial dexterity required for leadership.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by Femzaremz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
plaetton:

Useless leader.
All your life you have been craving power. Stole it once under a barrel of a gun. You failed as a leader.
Second time you and your handlers swindled your way into power.
Once again, your second Missionless journey failed.
Now, you can't wait run away .

I guess you just realized that you don't have and never had the cranial dexterity required for leadership.
as in, the audacity of this man's delusion is mind boggling!

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by ambale(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Its obvious he has anticipated about it cos I've been in this situation too.

My own was that I was the leader of a group of 45persons during our I.T, I was working tirelessly with no condition, when they made me group leader thats when my spirit died, everyone was just insulting me at every given opportunity, at most times they seems to misunderstand my point, I couldn't work as I wanted to, e get when I nearly vex give person black eye lol.

Being a leader is not easy, I will always respect PMB reactions towards the many insults cos I knew I couldn't take it, until u are in thesame situation u won't understand

He applied to be the President, those are what comes with the office, he also sponsored campaigns of propaganda against his predecessor, so why are you now complaining on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Buhari by OnyeOgboni: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Die there if you like

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Video Of Tinubu Rushing To Pee Publicly? / Re: Airline Operators Have Shut Down Operations- Let's Blame Peter "Pandora" Obi / Tinubu Supporters Protesting After Realizing Change In Names Of Delegates -Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.