Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) (46611 Views)

I Will Support Whomever Bello Picks As Successor - Adeyemi (throwback) / Breaking: President Directly Annoints Rotimi Amaechi / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by abysirius(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just thinking if the man was to be kneeling before Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by sematec(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
d lady thinking to switch allegiance to new successor
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by derbykol(f): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:
Na the PDP way he dat.
Politicians in Nigeria are the same regardless of their party affiliations.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by derbykol(f): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Udom goofed here.The timing is also wrong too.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
You will never see that useless Prince of sad yeast and fahdiga or Asgard to talk on this.

Is this not a godfatherism?

Their hatred for tinubu and Yoruba elders have beclouded their sense if reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by sultry69(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Nigerians should be weary of this Yoruba propaganda

Is the given right of governors and presidents to anoint someone they wished to continue from their legacies

And that’s what Udom ugwuanyi and others are doing .. even Buhari..

.. is left for the political party and the people to decide their choice.

But Yoruba trying to equate this with Tinubu is a clever deceit ..

Tinubu is The Godfather o Yoruba politics and god of Yoruba people ..

No governor in Yoruba land has ever chosen his successor .. Tinubu appoint his cronies .. from governor to ward chairman to agbero for each park, market women and markets ..

This man controls all aspects of Yoruba live and their region

Pls op be guided .. Nigerians are not fools ..
These y.ibo people sha,they always see Yorubas in their dreams as their enemy,but good things is that they can't survive without reaching our land.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Rajahbite(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
E be like say Martha no kukuma badu this her hubby's self-proclaimed vision of a successor.
See as she siddon like say her mind dey like "LAS LAS I GO SEE UNA FOR THIS STATE".

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by naija4life247: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
And they are angry that Tinubu is the godfather of Yoruba politics. I have never seen a picture of any Lagos governor kneeling for Tinubu without shame nor dignity
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by na2016: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
abc115:

She seems not to be happy, but can he win? Remember Akpabio and Victor Attah...the former was not the anointed candidate but still went on to win the PDP Primary and became the Governor

This is a different case entirely. During Akpabio/Attah time, there was an Abuja front of PDP that was very powerful. They could riggle power with a governor. Right now that state is in opposition, who will have the kind of money the governor has at his disposal to challenge him at the primaries? Accumulated security votes alone for just 5 months is enough to buy all the delegates.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rajahbite:
E be like say Martha no kukuma badu this her hubby's self-proclaimed vision of a successor.
See as she siddon like say her mind dey like "LAS LAS I GO SEE UNA FOR THIS STATE".

Udom will likely lose this one. The timing wasn't right. This man isn't the popular candidate...the other candidates have more grit. Akwa Ibomites don't need another stooge.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Onogiede(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
phizzle017:

Eleribu now is the time for them to choose their successor but if it’s Tinubu he’s a thief and all sorts. Insha Wllah BAT will become President and your wailing will increase x1000
. Silly write up,..you will still suffer it too, i know for sure my Edo & entire south south will never him
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by starstaz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
No wahala. We no wan hear pim after 2023 , say the new gov and his God father are engaging in rofo -rofo fight. Name calling as usual that somebody son is ungrateful.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
duro4chang:
If it happens in the west or north it is a crime but in their own place it is normal. To them that is the will of God. Useless people.
who are you calling useless?
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by DICKstractor: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
A man that doest pay his workers

A man that removes tithe from his worker's salary

Gov Udom, God did not show you well
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by ufotunang: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ok he is kneeling down... and when he becomes governor, pride and ego wiil set in . and he will not be loyal to udom again.. and both of them will have misunderstanding and problems... like udom and akpabio is having now
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Sorry o…

That pino pino lady, is that Gov. Udom’s wife?

If yes then Udom sabi better thing o.

Her toto go sweat eh.

And she looks soft like those kind of women that are usually willing in bed. Anywhere you turn them, they turn. No resistance, just bang.
You don craze finish grin
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by PStacks(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Length men go for power.

This is so Embarrassing.
Despicable.
Appauling to say the least.

Spits.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Seun360(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Udom will likely lose this one. The timing wasn't right. This man isn't the popular candidate...the other candidates have more grit. Akwa Ibomites don't need another stooge.

Loose fire.

Nothing will stop Umo Eno, popular known as Royalty from becoming the next Governor of Akwa Ibom State except God opposes it.

He's a man of God so he's the lord annointed one to take Akwa Abasi Ibom to the land of promise.

Those chop I chop politicians like OBA and Luke just dey deceive themselves.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by TiglathPILESER: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
duro4chang:
If it happens in the west or north it is a crime but in their own place it is normal. To them that is the will of God. Useless people.
who be useless pple
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by TiglathPILESER: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

The Akwa Ibom of Victor Attah was a broke AKS. The Akwa Ibom of Udom Emmanuel is super-rich and can afford to buy the conscience of all the voters in the primary. I don't have to walk you through how powerful money is in Nigerian politics.

It's a good thing that AKS is getting its leadership right. AKS is likely going to give Rivers State a run for its money when Imo State recovers all the oil wells politically ceded to the latter.

shut up your mouth...which broke aks, what would you say in the time of akpan isemen
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by jamesversion: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

Read the body language,

85% communication non verbal.

Beanie Sigel - feel it in the air lyrics. 2005
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Seun360:

Loose fire.

Nothing will stop Umo Eno, popular known as Royalty from becoming the next Governor of Akwa Ibom State except God opposes it.

He's a man of God so he's the lord annointed one to take Akwa Abasi Ibom to the land of promise.

It's 50/50... although you write like you are sure of what will happen tomorrow.

Mentioning Eno's adversaries only highlights the fact that you know they are worthy. They have more pedigree.

Throwing the word " a man of God" around loosely actually makes it lose its value. Let's assume he's a man of God. So Luke and OBA are not?
What's the metrics you are using for the distinction? Who made you the judge?

Let's not let sentiments becloud our objectivity here.

Akwa Ibom state doesn't need a stooge!!!

Let the people decide, not the guy currently at the helms of affairs of the state. Let's have a level playing field is all the people are asking for, I'm pretty sure it's not too much to ask.

Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Seun360:

Loose fire.

It's 50/50... although you write like you are sure of what will happen tomorrow.

Mentioning Eno's adversaries only highlights the fact that you know they are worthy. They have more pedigree.

Throwing the word " a man of God" around loosely actually makes it lose its value. Let's assume he's a man of God. So Luke and OBA are not?
What's the metrics you are using for the distinction? Who made you the judge?

Let's not let sentiments becloud our objectivity here.

Akwa Ibom state doesn't need a stooge!!!

Let the people decide, not the guy currently at the helms of affairs of the state. Let's have a level playing field; is all the people are asking for, I'm pretty sure it's not too much to ask.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Seun360(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
DICKstractor:
A man that doest pay his workers

A man that removes tithe from his worker's salary

Gov Udom, God did not show you well

I won't lie, I heard he does this, you attend his church or not, you must pay tithe.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:
The posture of the lady though
She is like see this idiot who will soon start haunting my husband if he ever gets the job grin
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Poleski: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Woman on the cushion: Where is his wife? She needs to kneel for me too.
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by Poleski: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Votes decide who wins not your stupid anointing! Or are you planning to rig the election?
Re: Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) by calcal: 1:44am On Feb 02, 2022
This is ridiculous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TikTokers, Mubarak Uniquepikin & Nazifi Muhammad In Jail For Criticizing Ganduje / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / Peter Obi Wins Muchalla Ward( Mubi North LGA) Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.